Gold! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 >

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
So finally after over a decade our favorite ninja story has ended.
For me it felt like Kishimoto pulled an "Adventures of Tom Saywer" ending on us in that ya it is a pretty good ending but some parts felt rushed and the answers were not 100% satisfactory.

Anyway, my main annoyance was that Sasuke had a kid b/c wasn't it revealed that Uchiha clan has a danger of going crazy if their loved one died?

Not only that but Salada (Salad?), even if it is just the glasses, some how reminds me of Karin.
Hey maybe the thing that Suigetsu accused Karin of doing to Sasuke has something to do with.
On the topic what happened to team taka?

As for the kids I was hoping that at least one of Naruto's kids would have inherited Kushina's red hair. crying
Oh, and for Kakashi to have a wife.

Has anyone else have questions ?
Or wishes that did not get fulfilled?
I have so many questions like omg. Kishimoto ended it too quicly and didn't tell us crap.

1. What is the time skip on Chapter 700?

2. How long was Sasuke in Konoha since in chapter 699, he was still there after Kakashi's head was built so he was there quite time before left his journey.

3. How did the Naruto worlds technology develop so darn quickly, the city looks like Tokyo without cars and they have laptops(cellphones?) Oh well, missions will be easier with those.

4. Why are all the younger generation having kids but what about Kakashi, Gai, Yamato etc.?

5. How the fluff did Choji and Karui end up together. These two never spoke to each other. This proves how random the pairings were, Kishi just had to pair someone to get the next gen so none of it makes sense. Also Ino and Sai. Even Ino was a fangirl after him, they do not match together as a couple.

6. Are Lee and Tenten together? That didn't come out so clearly but I guess they are.

7. Why out of all characters in this gen, Neji was the only one to die.

I guess that's it for now.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Cocoa Paws

1. What is the time skip on Chapter 700?
popular trope at end of mangas
Cocoa Paws

2. How long was Sasuke in Konoha since in chapter 699, he was still there after Kakashi's head was built so he was there quite time before left his journey.

Recovery takes longer for a non jinchuuriki plus he used his eyes a little too much
Cocoa Paws

3. How did the Naruto worlds technology develop so darn quickly, the city looks like Tokyo without cars and they have laptops(cellphones?) Oh well, missions will be easier with those.
They did have something like scype to have an international meeting about the joining of different ninja villages to fight off Madara
Cocoa Paws

4. Why are all the younger generation having kids but what about Kakashi, Gai, Yamato etc.?
Only kid of that generation is Kurenai's kid
Cocoa Paws

5. How the fluff did Choji and Karui end up together. These two never spoke to each other. This proves how random the pairings were, Kishi just had to pair someone to get the next gen so none of it makes sense. Also Ino and Sai. Even Ino was a fangirl after him, they do not match together as a couple.

Well the popular fandom couple of ChojiIno would have ruined the tradition of Ino-shika-cho, and I guess Kishimoto wanted to continue the tradition of scary mom/wife b/c both Sai and Choji seemed a little scared of their spouses.
Cocoa Paws

6. Are Lee and Tenten together? That didn't come out so clearly but I guess they are.

Maybe
Cocoa Paws

7. Why out of all characters in this gen, Neji was the only one to die.

I think it has to do with Kishimoto's habit of killing off unneeded characters

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
My questions:
1. So, Asuma and Kurenai's kid is a girl? Great, so what the hell is her name!?

2. Bolt? Salada? What kind of names are those?

3. Soooo, is Tenten married to Lee? Is that their son?

4. Wait, Gai is in a wheelchair? So, what he never recovered after the thing with Madara? That's ******** up

5. Who's that brunette chick with Kiba?
Sasukes and Sakuras daughter looks exactly like the both of them

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jiggly Wiggle Puff

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Itachi -ox
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Jiggly Wiggle Puff

So the glasses is a homage to Obito?
Operadaisuki26
Itachi -ox
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Jiggly Wiggle Puff

Honey, wearing glasses helps a person see better. It can also just be a fashion statement.

Your questions are honestly dumb. Why not just be happy with the ending. No one can confirm your questions anyways

The story is all there. Whats there to prove anymore

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Operadaisuki26
Itachi -ox
Jiggly Wiggle Puff
Jiggly Wiggle Puff

Honey, wearing glasses helps a person see better. It can also just be a fashion statement.

Your questions are honestly dumb. Why not just be happy with the ending. No one can confirm your questions anyways

The story is all there. Whats there to prove anymore

If we are always happy the forums would be pretty empty
and Lost would not have been as popular

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
Why would anyone look at their precious first child, see her tiny trusting infant face and call her 'Salada'? Was it to keep her humble? Was it to make sure other kids had an easier time making up vaguely insulting but clever nicknames? I need a reason.

Same with Bolt because I stg I've only ever seen dogs with that name.

Also, where is Yamato, Kabuto and Orochimaru? What is Yamato doing with his life now? Is he okay? Does he have a cold? Is the new Hokage overworking him with plans to build more skyscrapers? I NEED ANSWERS. I NEED JA RULE.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Young King under Heaven
My questions:
1. So, Asuma and Kurenai's kid is a girl? Great, so what the hell is her name!?

I do not know crying , but I wanna know
Young King under Heaven

2. Bolt? Salada? What kind of names are those?

Well Bolt's granddad's was nicknamed Yellow Flash, maybe Kishimoto was using lightning connotation? And since Neji translated to English is screw it's like a double meaning? I think Bolt was also wearing a bolt for a necklace. For Salada(salad), I can only find a super thin connection with Sakura, whose whole name roughly translate to Spring Cherry Blossom, so maybe an organic connotation?
Young King under Heaven

3. Soooo, is Tenten married to Lee? Is that their son?

either that or both are single and Lee just took in another look alike (their multiplying! emotion_jawdrop )
Young King under Heaven
4. Wait, Gai is in a wheelchair? So, what he never recovered after the thing with Madara? That's ******** up

Yes, but do you really think being in a wheelchair will keep a guy like Gai from challenging Kakashi everyday?
Young King under Heaven

5. Who's that brunette chick with Kiba?

Maybe we'll find out in the movie. But at first I thought it was the granddaughter of the cat lady that helped Sasuke out before.

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
I thought her name was Sarada and Salada was a minor translation error...

I think that's Tamaki that's with Kiba. Only reason I think this is because of the cats around them and that they have similar looks.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
TheMainCharacter1

Yup your right, that is how you spell it in roumaji but it means salad

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Operadaisuki26
TheMainCharacter1

Yup your right, that is how you spell it in roumaji but it means salad

Ah, I see.
I figured it'll be a Kirara and Kilala situation.
Still it's a cute name. lol

Shy Seeker

Cocoa Paws

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff