Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh, alright chapter.

Seriously, I like seeing them punch each other without that OP crap... And then Sasuke went and ruined it in the end, taking Naruto's crap like that. THIEF. Idc oh well. We know Naruto isn't going to die. We know Sasuke won't die. We know neither will die. The question is, how will it truly end? I understand neither will die, but like, will Naruto be successful? Idk man. I just hope I didn't read this whole manga for nothing. I would feel REALLY cheated if Sasuke doesn't get saved or get off his high horse. I WANT RESOLUTION. Kishimoto, don't do this to us, don't give us crap in one hand... OR BOTH HANDS. Honestly, both hands smell like vomit. Are you drunk? Maybe. Crap in one hand and vomit in the other... Or is it vomit in both hands and crap in your pants? What ever, I won't take it.

IF NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS, I WILL MAKE A FANFIC AND USE THAT MYSELF. THAT WILL BE MY TRUE ENDING. EVERYONE ENDS UP NAKED AND THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Or they have clothes, that works too. Anything honestly works.

Oh, looks like Sakura's genjutsu thingy didn't last long on her. Idk man, I just hope she doesn't run over there like, "Sauce-kayyyyy!!! sausage kunnn!!!!! SAUCER CHANZ!" plz no omg wow.
I mean, if she does scurry over there, she better do some good. SOMEONE CHOP OFF SASUKES ARM.
DO IT. FUUUUCCCKKKING DO IT.
I wanna see someone lose a limb. I WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN. PLZ, make it a leg. NO, JUST RIP OFF SASUKES ARM OR SOMETHING, I NEED THIS.

*screeches like a banshee* uuuuqwhahhdjccrrruuuuwwhhha.

I'll edit this later. I HAVE TO GO TO WORK.

Time-traveling Lunatic

Well at least Sasuke got punch in the face rofl

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
All of a sudden,

Sakura charges in and punches Sasuke!

And Sakura won this battle.

And shout no jutsu happens.

Gracious Noob

Sakura is gonna save the day, just like she did versus Kaguya. Sakura is the true hero of Naruto!!! jk blaugh

Dapper Hunter

7,375 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I wouldn't mind seeing Sasuke lose a limb. Maybe he will finally calm down and forget about this " I will be Hokage to control the world" business.

Gracious Worshipper

This Chapter this is the sh*t I like no talk no jutsu no extreme Susanoo Bijuu can it get any bigger attack on Titan monster battle royal stuff just simply caculating gritty fight. The valley of the end is.... there once along time ago valley. I was hoping they would destroy it completey but no its just headless statues. Sakura please dont do what I think shes going to do and be Sasuke nooo whyy? I loled so hard at Naruto tripping. At the most important time.

Next Chapter:
I can see Sasuke and Naruto still fighting and Sakura arrives and Sasuke and Naruto both stop and look at her and say STAY OUT OF THIS!1 rofl

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sakuraus
Well at least Sasuke got punch in the face rofl

The beat up look looks great on him! He should look like that more often.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cosplay Noona
User Image

that trip scene though..... I couldn't help but lol

but I mean seriously... the pages after that, I felt bad. emo

Poor Naruto haha. Don't fell bad, I laughed too.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MY757
All of a sudden,

Sakura charges in and punches Sasuke!

And Sakura won this battle.

And shout no jutsu happens.

Please let this happen. Lol.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
-o-Faithot-o-
Sakura is gonna save the day, just like she did versus Kaguya. Sakura is the true hero of Naruto!!! jk blaugh

Sakura needs her own spin off if she pulls that off.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SwordsNKnives
I wouldn't mind seeing Sasuke lose a limb. Maybe he will finally calm down and forget about this " I will be Hokage to control the world" business.

If he doesn't stop after that, just chop off his legs and his remaining arm plz.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sacred Vows
This Chapter this is the sh*t I like no talk no jutsu no extreme Susanoo Bijuu can it get any bigger attack on Titan monster battle royal stuff just simply caculating gritty fight. The valley of the end is.... there once along time ago valley. I was hoping they would destroy it completey but no its just headless statues. Sakura please dont do what I think shes going to do and be Sasuke nooo whyy? I loled so hard at Naruto tripping. At the most important time.

Next Chapter:
I can see Sasuke and Naruto still fighting and Sakura arrives and Sasuke and Naruto both stop and look at her and say STAY OUT OF THIS!1 rofl

Sakura is going to knock them both out and put them in her closet.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I agree. It was nice to see some actual hand-to-hand fighting and not the atomic bomb-like action that's been taking over this story.

TBH, I don't have much to comment on. I mean, it looks like this manga is finally coming to a close and the most any one of us can hope for is a decent ending. Because I swear, if this manga cuts off at a cliffhanger and Kishi pulls a "Hey, watch the movie to see how it all ends!" I'll rage face.

Ehhh.
Some people are saying that Sakura will save the day. I don't know. I mean, she's a pretty good distance away, right? And Sasuke is just a foot(?) away from stabbing Naruto.
Besides, I don't want to see Sakura rushing forward and throwing herself at Sasuke's feet.

Come on girl.
Move on.
There are better guys out there.

Kawaii Shounen

guys

it's that scene again when naruto and sasuke are fighting
in the rooftop of the hospital and sakura is running towards them.

I wonder if shes gonna punch them,
I wonder if shes gonna run in the middle of their fight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas