Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bruh.

At least Sasuke didn't freaken kill Sakura. And here I sat thinking they were standing there talking casual as she was "dead," lol. I had to go back and re read it to realize she was in a genjutsu. Hueeeee, damn ninja plz.

So like, wanna know my prediction? Sasuke isn't going to die. Why? Because that wouldn't make sense, and that would mean everything Naruto had said and done for Sasuke would be irrelevant and that would ALSO mean that we followed this whole manga for years and years ONLY TO SEE NOTHING CHANGE. Madara died, damn. We don't need another freaking "Madara"death, and by Madara, I mean a death like Madara's.
If the cycle doesn't break, I swear I'm going to throw poop at Kishimoto in an attempt of frustration and desperation.

IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE DEATH, THEY MIGHT AS WELL KILL EVERY ******** BODY IN THE WORLD. KILL THEM ALL WITH FIRE.
That's it. Do it. Do it good, Sasuke.

UUUUUUBHHHHSHAJUUAHJH, Naruto brought up Itachi... BUT TOO BAD THAT DIDNT DO SHEEEIIIITTTT.
How dare Sasuke disrespect my bae Itachi. Man, if Itachi is watching over, he'd be face palming.
BISH WHET????!!!

I'm at the edge of my toilet with this. DAMN, I need some depends. Brb.

So like, I'll edit later.
Isn't killing Sasuke breaking the cycle anyways? Far as we know, he's the last living Uchiha. If he kills over there won't be anymore to go batshit crazy later on. Though i wouldn't put it past Orochimaru to have a couple of sasuke clones floating around in test tubes somewhere.

Course they CAN'T kill each other though, both need the other's ability to free the world from the vaint, evil, moon, tree thingy.

My prediction, though i dun like it, is that Naruto is ginna end with a friendship punch akin to soul eater anime.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sodda-Pop
Isn't killing Sasuke breaking the cycle anyways? Far as we know, he's the last living Uchiha. If he kills over there won't be anymore to go batshit crazy later on. Though i wouldn't put it past Orochimaru to have a couple of sasuke clones floating around in test tubes somewhere.

Course they CAN'T kill each other though, both need the other's ability to free the world from the vaint, evil, moon, tree thingy.

My prediction, though i dun like it, is that Naruto is ginna end with a friendship punch akin to soul eater anime.

Bahahaha test tube SASUKES. OMFG. That would be a nightmare. Imagine Naruto taking them all on.
And yeah, me and you are on the same page then.

Xhi's Buttercup

Anxious Strawberry

YOU'RE GAY.

Questionable Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
idfk but gfdi im... ugh. FIGHT IT OUT, its gonna end with them like Hashirama and Madara except Sasuke already cycled through this madness. Guessing by the movie image he's gonna take off and be on his own. Possibly start his own village or something, but I don't think he is returning to Konoha.
SASUKE IS THE KEY TO MODERN SOCIETY AND NUKES
When I saw him do that to Sakura I literally shouted OH GOD and proceeded to choke on what i was drinking at that moment. I'm still coughing trying to recover from that shocking moment. Im just reading along thinking "omg Sakura really? I thought we were done with this damn it kishi" and then that sudden BAMDEAD. but shes not and my dad thinks im crazy and thought there was a fire.
burning_eyes

Wealthy Millionaire

Everybody needs to grab a belt, strip Sasuke naked, and whip him with a belt

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Little Wildrose
YOU'RE GAY.

NO. LIAR.
Ok.. Maybe just a little.
emotion_awesome

Kawaii Shounen

NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT YO

how the ******** is kishi going to fixed this s**t.
is he gonna make sasuke actual #villain of the next story since
madara and obito are gone? does that mean naruto is gonna beat sasuke but won't kill him
and he walks away? and then the movie is about sasuke being all bandit ninja s**t?
why kakashi is so weak what tha ******** man.
I thou sakura grew of her love but what the actual ******** she still have feelings for him.
I KNEW IT. and people here saying narusaku and sasusaku was cannon LMAO.

Time-traveling Lunatic

For Sasuke the only person that exists besides him is Naruto. The rest of the world can suck it according to him ,(including Itachi!). Another thing that I got from this chapter, is that the Sakura Sasuke shippers are not going very happy emotion_awesome . But honestly and seriously Sasuke is not going back home after this fight, I very much doubt it yum_puddi
I was ******** staring at that page where Sasuke "killed" Sakura for a good minute heaving lmao. But it's just a genjutsu after all…

But jfc FINALLY this fight can hopefully resume.

Kitten

This is REALLY bad writing on Kishi's part. There is no reason Sakura should still love Sasuke. AT ALL. It honestly made me sick that he pulled this. I don't even feel like eating breakfast anymore. :c I hope their fight is fast, and doesn't have like 20 flashback chapters. I want this half assed series to be done asap.

Heroic Hero

eek wooow this chapter.

The reaction when Sasuke "killed" Sakura was like whaaaaaat? Woah this just got serious... But I guess it was genjutsu but still. What will Sakura Sasuke pairing people think of this?

But dang I'm excited for the next chapter. Valley of the End, that's the classic setting!
I'd be more interested if Sasuke wins. The Uchiha have been oppressed for too long. Slavery for them needs to end.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Sasuke.

Stop.

Just stop, please.

Man, I really thought he killed Sakura. Just shoved his fist into her chest like she was some thin slice of plaster.
But, it was just genjutsu. So, I felt a little better.
I mean, while I didn't like the fact that Sakura is still pining after Sasuke's heart, I never wanted her to bite the dust. If anything, this chapter just made me want to ship Sakura and Kakashi even harder.
...COME AT ME BROS. emotion_donotwant

Because it's pretty apparent that Sasuke gives zero f*cks about Sakura.
He pretty much said that he wasn't interested in her at all.

Now watch.
Sasuke will live.
Crawl back to Sakura and be like, "Gurl, I just didn't think you could love someone like me."
and Sakura will cradle him in her arms because she's still so desperate for his affections that it wont even matter that he tried to kill her ... two times now? Three? (I'll count the genjutsu as a kill because, in her mind, he did.)
Then, Sakura will become an outcast by associating with Sasuke. She'll flip them all off and sail away on some ship with him.

The End.
(Haters gonna hate.)

Here's hoping for a decent ending, k?

Gracious Worshipper

How many of yhall had to double back to that page of Sasuke dropping Sakura. That's why I love genjustu its the best troll. Sasuke made a point though why she still hung up on him. If you listen in the distance you can hear the hearts of NaruSaku and SasuSaku breaking. Wasn't the sage going to disappear guess not yet. Those last pages though got to do It right Valley of The End. I expect the fight to start after the next chapter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff