Lol what. 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ugh, I'm rarer indifferent about this chapter.

Anyways, Kaguya isn't as cool as I thought she was. She's ******** annoying now.
I think I'm starting to hate her more than I hated Madara.

Alright, look at this s**t, why can't we have villains like the Quincy king in Bleach? Or Doomsday in the comic universe? What about Apacolypse? Those guys are villains and simply don't give a ********.
Let me set this straight, those are villains. Kaguya? She's menopausal hormonal b***h. She doesn't even have a villain aroma. Hell, power ranger villains are more badass than her.
Stupid b***h, like, the ******** she think she is?

Anyways, WE ALL KNOW NARUTO ISNT DEAD K. All these cliff hangers and what ifs. Like, you think we're playing this game, Kishimoto?

******** that black Zetsu. Dumb a** ********. He litterally could have been Kaguya's poop, but she gave it life with her demon alien powers. "Ayeee mom."
He was the toilet baby no one wanted. He was her left over diner from the other night.
I bet he smells like s**t too.

I bet her p***y stank.

Sasuke will be ok too.
Obito might die again.
Sakura will be fine.
Kakashi will be fine.
Naruto isn't dead.
My predictions are smooth as fawk.

I'll edit later.
I woke up mad at everything because I'm sick, but the Bleach chapter made me feel slightly better.

Gracious Worshipper

I'm getting tired of Kaguya maybe If she had more of a personality. The Only thing I liked about this chapter was Naruto kind of going to the basics but Once again. Kaguya goes to another damn dimension. Sit your a** down and fight. I feel like she could be doing some more major. Bleach was better in my opinion on this week. I would be fine If another villain took over at this point or Madara reclaim the seat or Black Zetsu take over Kaguya completely.

Feel Better ox

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Yeah, at the pace it's moving, I'm already losing interest.
Oh well, guess we can only look forward to the next chapter.

Sakura, gurl, don't screw this up.

Naruto is fine. I'm not worried.

And ... I don't even know what to think about our newest villain. Black Zetsu is just chillin in her sleeve.

As for Obito, he'll happily die in Sakura's arms and have flash backs of more Rin angst.

You know what? Screw it.
I want more Dream World. Can I just have more Dream World?
What's Sai dreamin' about?

Time-traveling Lunatic

Oh god Kakashi and his (dumb blonde moment). "She doesn't care about us at all" . Really Kakashi? She's been trying to kill all of you, for the last chapters in the manga , what gave you that clue? scream stressed

Apparently Kakashi's brain went with his eye emotion_facepalm

Demonic Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Uhm,it's beacause untill now she didn't even atacked?She just chased them a little.After I saw this chapter I understand that Kaguya has some ''mom feelings'' and she just don't want to hurt them.She hesitate when Black Zetsu Said to kill Naruto.
I know she can do more

Wealthy Millionaire

...Is the war over yet?

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aw, I'm sorry, Itachi. I hope you feel better. ^^

Now, as for this chapter, it was so damn slow. Hardly anything happened except for Naruto facing Kaguya and getting stabbed, but we all know he isn't dead, as well as Sakura and Obito arriving in the desert dimension where Sasuke is.

I will admit, I am excited that Sakura has an opportunity to do something potentially badass, yet at the same time, I'm just worried that Kishi may very well just troll the character again, which he seems to enjoy doing. But should he give Sakura a moment to shine and allow her and Obito to find/save Sasuke, I really hope Sasuke isn't a d**k about it. If so, Sakura better punch the hell out of him.

Ah, and also, Kakashi... since when did loosing an eye make someone a complete moron? I'm disappointed in him. Each chapter he just gets dumber and dumber. Like, I think his I.Q. may even be lower than Minato's at this point, and that's just sad...

Anyway, that's my input. I hope that next week's chapter isn't as slow.

Loyal Friend

Kaguya worst Naruto villian. S/N I'm always excited Naruto use Hella shadow clones. Throw back feels

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sacred Vows
I'm getting tired of Kaguya maybe If she had more of a personality. The Only thing I liked about this chapter was Naruto kind of going to the basics but Once again. Kaguya goes to another damn dimension. Sit your a** down and fight. I feel like she could be doing some more major. Bleach was better in my opinion on this week. I would be fine If another villain took over at this point or Madara reclaim the seat or Black Zetsu take over Kaguya completely.

Feel Better ox

I hope she dies soon, LOL.
And omggg, yes, Bleach was really good.
and thank you <3

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x Karurie x
Yeah, at the pace it's moving, I'm already losing interest.
Oh well, guess we can only look forward to the next chapter.

Sakura, gurl, don't screw this up.

Naruto is fine. I'm not worried.

And ... I don't even know what to think about our newest villain. Black Zetsu is just chillin in her sleeve.

As for Obito, he'll happily die in Sakura's arms and have flash backs of more Rin angst.

You know what? Screw it.
I want more Dream World. Can I just have more Dream World?
What's Sai dreamin' about?

Naruto will always be one of my favorite mangas, but like, this arc is killing me. For real.
Black Zetsu is a lil b***h. Ugh, I hope he gets flushed down a toilet or something.
And, LOOOOOL... Sai.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sakuraus
Oh god Kakashi and his (dumb blonde moment). "She doesn't care about us at all" . Really Kakashi? She's been trying to kill all of you, for the last chapters in the manga , what gave you that clue? scream stressed

Apparently Kakashi's brain went with his eye emotion_facepalm

Kakashi has really disappointed me lately.
I hope you feel better ox~! ;///つ///;

As for this chapter:
Please, Kishi
don't let Sakura trip herself up please

I don't really give af about the rest. Just let it keep on lagging forward…

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Leoprine Warrior
Uhm,it's beacause untill now she didn't even atacked?She just chased them a little.After I saw this chapter I understand that Kaguya has some ''mom feelings'' and she just don't want to hurt them.She hesitate when Black Zetsu Said to kill Naruto.
I know she can do more

I'm sure she has more up her sleeve... and haha, speaking of sleeve, looks like Zetsu is hiding in there.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane
...Is the war over yet?

I wish.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lummerie
Aw, I'm sorry, Itachi. I hope you feel better. ^^

Now, as for this chapter, it was so damn slow. Hardly anything happened except for Naruto facing Kaguya and getting stabbed, but we all know he isn't dead, as well as Sakura and Obito arriving in the desert dimension where Sasuke is.

I will admit, I am excited that Sakura has an opportunity to do something potentially badass, yet at the same time, I'm just worried that Kishi may very well just troll the character again, which he seems to enjoy doing. But should he give Sakura a moment to shine and allow her and Obito to find/save Sasuke, I really hope Sasuke isn't a d**k about it. If so, Sakura better punch the hell out of him.

Ah, and also, Kakashi... since when did loosing an eye make someone a complete moron? I'm disappointed in him. Each chapter he just gets dumber and dumber. Like, I think his I.Q. may even be lower than Minato's at this point, and that's just sad...

Anyway, that's my input. I hope that next week's chapter isn't as slow.

Thank you <3

And ugh, ikr. Idk what kind of suspense Kishimoto is trying to build, but it isn't even workingggg.
As for Sakura and Obito? I just hope they get out of there. Getting back to Naruto would be grrreeeaaattttt.
Also, Kakashi is pissing me off. He needs to stop being a dumbass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff