Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
This chapter was decent.

Everyone is on METH. Ok.
Look at Kaguya crying like a lil b***h. Hoe, dafuq you even doing, stahp. LOLJK.
But seriously, black Zetsu has been playing the Uchiha all along? Holy fawk.
I actually didn't entirely see that coming... so, yeah. He's actually a smart son of a b***h... haha, literally.
This has me pissed though. I mean, Black Zetsu was thought to be the most irrelevant thing ever, and now it comes up and trolls the fawk out of us.
Like, all this s**t, was because of that ugly piece of s**t. Like, what. Now I can't say I hate Madara too much anymore. ALL MY HATE GOES TO THAT LITTLE SHITTY BLACK ZETSU.
No like, I've always hated those ******** from the get go, so...
Like, Kishimoto, you can kiss my booty hole. I hope when you kiss it, I end up farting in your face.

Anyways, I did in fact find that story interesting, but it was still stupid.
I kind of feel bad for Kaguya though, I mean, maybe in the beginning she wasn't a bad person, but all that power got to her. Imagine the hurt she felt to have her sons seal her. Must have been rough as shiet. Like wow guys, I know Kaguya is a lil s**t and all, but like, look at her... She hella sad. She knows what's up, but she's like, "Awh guys, why. OMG, stahp." and all, "Let me be. I'mma be a badass, and seal everyone... why you all gotta get in my way." She just wanna fit in, is all. All she wants is attention, omg.
Like, if she was real in RL, I'd try to be her friend like, "Ayeee, Kaguya, come here. Wanna be friends? Ayeee, ignore them nerds try'na stop you. You're awesome."
Then we walk off into the sunset and have sex.

But seriously, ******** you Kishi for making me feel sorry for someone that is SUPPOSE to be a villain. Like, can you stop with your stupid bull s**t just once? "Oh me," and "Oh gawd, mah liefff."
Like, I'm fawking sick of your emo b***h a** villains, that should not even be classified as villains.
They're just over powered pussies, that's what they are.

What is in store for next chapter? I think it's going to be like, 748385 more pages until they seal her. Maybe Naruto will talk to her and be like, "All we need is to be friends." Then she listens, and everyone is ok. LOLJK, you think that is gonna be that easy? Wowowow, smd.

Sooo, what's Kakashi and Sakura up to? Oh yeah, they're with Obito... and he might be dead, so idk.

I also love the fact that her sons have those natural horns... It kind of makes them look like demons. Ahahaha, ):
But like, yeah, they might be aliens. LOLJK.
Editing.

How did you like the chapter?
What will happen next chapter?

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
It was nice to see another shot of Hamura biggrin

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Xzaro

I agree.
c:

Magical Lunatic

yandere mama

User Image

edit: SEIZURE MODE
User Image

Devout Bibliophile

Is Hamura the Byakugan son? If so, then I agree that we need more of him.
I can't figure out Kaguya's MO; is she pissed with her kids? Is this some form of tough love or is she whacked out and ready to commit double filicide? I'm not sure I really care anymore now that this is going more sci-fi and aliens and stuff.

Dude, what if they ARE aliens? Does that mean Naruto and Sasuke are going to travel to other planets? I bet Kishimoto himself doesn't even know.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
I was wandering what happened to the other son of Kaguya, Haruma.

But at the same time.

It's getting exciting.
I have always hated the whole "EVERYTHING WENT ACCORDING TO MY PLAN"
Ploy with a fiery passion.
It's never. done. in a way. that makes. the damn. plot. seem. as clever as the twist is trying to make it sound.

Seriously. It just looks so ******** shitty to make the 3rd party zetsu be the "masterminds" behind the entire series. Really? God I hate that move.
It doesn't help that I find Kaguya's return to just be stupid as well.

Seriously. This series goes like this:

Oh look, I'm Orochimaru and I have heinous plans in store!
SURPRISE! Orochimaru's heinous plans were only executed because they were what I hoped he would do because I'm Pain!/Nagato!
SURPRISE! Nagato had no clue that it was really I who is calling all the shots! I'm Madara Uchiha!
SURPRISE! I'm actually just Obito Uchiha who's been working WITH Madara to enslave the whole world!
SURPRISE! Obito was just a pawn that made pawns of everyone else for my sake because I am the real Madara Uchiha and everything is going according to plan!
SURPRISE! Madara has been doing everything according to my plan for I am Kaguya! The most patient b***h to ever antagonize a series!
SURPRISE! While this was all for the sake of Kaguya it was ME who's been calling the shots from day one! ME, BLACK ZETSU.

b***h give me a break rolleyes
And as for how Naruto is going to seal her?
He is going to talk her a** into a ******** container using Seal Talk no Jutsu

Seriously, Naruto is the most power character to ever exist in animation. Why? He will TALK your a** into submission.
This man could talk Goku into staying dead for once.

Magical Lunatic

DrunkBlackDocta
And as for how Naruto is going to seal her?
He is going to talk her a** into a ******** container using Seal Talk no Jutsu

Seriously, Naruto is the most power character to ever exist in animation. Why? He will TALK your a** into submission.
This man could talk Goku into staying dead for once.

Meanwhile, Naruto tries Talk no Jutsu on Luffy.

User Image

Its not very effective. Luffy uses Haoshoku Haki and knocks Naruto unconscious.
Then he eats all the food, tames Kurama, mounts him, and rides into the sunset.

Gracious Worshipper

Aww Kaguya not evil she just on some Yandere not even her kids want her having her feeling some type of way. Wonder If her husband wanted any part of her. He probably flew the coup on some sage power and never returned. History lesson on why Madara even though he was a pawn he was still a damn good one. I like how black zetsu is you cant beat my mommy like he reverted into a kid. He really gave the Uchiha the business. Im glad we keep getting more info on Hamura looks badass. Wait so where is Kakashi, Sakura and Obito owell. The panel where Kaguya touching there faces all I could think at the moment Bad Touch ,Bad Touch, They need An Adult and Kaguya being like: I am an Adult.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I'm not even going to pretend to know what's happening anymore because I honestly don't. Can someone break this down?

This whole idea that Black Zetsu was the mastermind behind pretty much every event that ever took place made me feel cheated somehow.
It was just so ... random? Is that the word I'm looking for? Whatever. I'm really on the fence with whether or not I liked this so-called twist in the plot.

It just seems cheap, imo.
It's like Kishi is suggesting, "F*ck those other characters, they really never had a hand in ANYTHING because EVERYTHING is BLACK ZETSU."

I guess we're still on the alien kick.
Everything is aliens now. Or demons? Time traveling, dimensional inhabiting alien-like demons?
Am I getting close?

I honestly haven't laughed this hard in a long while.

It's so stupid, so illogical, so unbelievably random, that the best way to summarize all of this beauty would be crazy, incessant laughter.

Next thread, can we have a "How hard did you laugh this chapter?" poll? Some of these are solid 10's.
Xzaro

Aged Sex Symbol

Dear Kishi,

Can we please have an unsympathetic villain for once? Just once? I just want someone irredeemably evil for a little bit, someone that doesn't break down in tears looking at Naruto. Please kishi, they don't even have to last a chapter. Just please stop trying to make me feel sorry for everyone. It's hard enough to give a ******** about the remaining characters as is. Your audience doesn't have infinite forgiveness and love to share. You're audience isn't Naruto.

Best regards, you incompetent b*****d.

Heroic Hero

Naruto...

wait...

Naruto...

gonk

I got nothing.

When did a show about ninjas... become a show not about ninjas

cat_crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items