Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SS_ShitStorm
Itachi -ox
SS_ShitStorm
HOLY ******** NARUTO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING.

I kind of wanted to see Gai sensei implode or something.

Me too.

Gai earned that death. Naruto had no right to take it away from him.

I mean, I can't say that I'm not glad he's alive. I mean, I'm pleased with it, but yeah, it's best if he imploded.
I think their after life may be better than living. I mean, sheeeiiit, do you remember how fast Itachi basically died again? He was basically like, "Fawk this sheit. I'mma let myself die again... sheeeeiiit, the after life is awesome as fawk. K Sasuke, I leave this all to you. Time to parrrrrtayyyy!"
He didn't actually say these things, but we can just guess that he maybe thought it. I MEAN, UGH. LOOOL.
If the after life sucked, he wouldn't have tried so hard to die again. Like, he knew the living world sucked a bag of ninja butts.
emotion_donotwant

Wealthy Millionaire

Its claimed Kakashi is the spitting image of his dad so just use your imagination

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane
Its claimed Kakashi is the spitting image of his dad so just use your imagination

Emh. Kakashi look'n good then.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iShinobi Naruto
OMG gai sensei's final attack was sooooooooo awesome, some Mortal Kombat type of stuff whenever it showed the bones cracking. That flash back with Kakashi and Gai as kids was adorable but Kakashi's been a d**k since day one. Its nice to also that their fathers interact with each other.

That Naruto and Sasuke power-up is about to be hella OP for no reason. I dont think Madara is ready for the a** whooping they are about to lay on him. Also wtf Naruto touched Gai and his flame got a little bigger. Naruto can heal people now?!?!?

Im just ready for the conclusion to this war. This fight has been going on soooooooo long lmao.

*Mortal Kombat theme plays*
And yeah, I agree. *cries*

Madara is going to die.
They might scatter his cells across the universe.
They'll have to master interstellar travel first.
AYYYYY.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Japan Native
WTF! The website I use to Read my manga didn't even upload it yet! Bitches! mad

; o ;
It'll be soon~

Aged Sex Symbol

Itachi -ox
SS_ShitStorm
Itachi -ox
SS_ShitStorm

EVERYTHING.

Me too.

I mean, I can't say that I'm not glad he's alive. I mean, I'm pleased with it, but yeah, it's best if he imploded.
I think their after life may be better than living. I mean, sheeeiiit, do you remember how fast Itachi basically died again? He was basically like, "Fawk this sheit. I'mma let myself die again... sheeeeiiit, the after life is awesome as fawk. K Sasuke, I leave this all to you. Time to parrrrrtayyyy!"
He didn't actually say these things, but we can just guess that he maybe thought it. I MEAN, UGH. LOOOL.
If the after life sucked, he wouldn't have tried so hard to die again. Like, he knew the living world sucked a bag of ninja butts.
emotion_donotwant

Exactly.

Itachi was eager to leave. He saw this s**t coming miles away and the second Gai gets a chance to punch his timecard and leave this godawful existence behind, Naruto jumps in and is all like "lol nope sorry buddy. Nobody gets to leave. We all get to live happily ever after in this hell we've created for ourselves.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Itachi -ox
Japan Native

; o ;
It'll be soon~

What website you used? If you don't mind telling meh.

Heroic Hero

That chapter... was Guygasm!!!!

And young Kakashi was kind of a douche lol

At least Madara acknowledged that he was the greatest Taijutsu user he had ever fought and that no-one else could even compare. That Night Moth!!!!!!

... EEEEExcept the end. Madara's able to regenerate, Naruboy shows up.... and he can revive people now... k. btw Naruto, you kind of ruined Gai's blaze of glory.... It's not like it was his decision to die or anything stare

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Japan Native
Itachi -ox
Japan Native

; o ;
It'll be soon~

What website you used? If you don't mind telling meh.

Sent in PM because we can't advertise these sites in forums ;_;

Wealthy Millionaire

So...What happened to Minato?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SS_ShitStorm
Itachi -ox
SS_ShitStorm
Itachi -ox
SS_ShitStorm

EVERYTHING.

Me too.

emotion_donotwant

Exactly.

Itachi was eager to leave. He saw this s**t coming miles away and the second Gai gets a chance to punch his timecard and leave this godawful existence behind, Naruto jumps in and is all like "lol nope sorry buddy. Nobody gets to leave. We all get to live happily ever after in this hell we've created for ourselves.

Kishimoto enjoy's letting his characters suffer.
He's like, "NOPE. NOPE. NOPE, not today."
Gai even gave a heroic speech. Now he's gonna be like, "Wtf Naruto. I was soooo ready."

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bogotanian
That chapter... was Guygasm!!!!

And young Kakashi was kind of a douche lol

At least Madara acknowledged that he was the greatest Taijutsu user he had ever fought and that no-one else could even compare. That Night Moth!!!!!!

... EEEEExcept the end. Madara's able to regenerate, Naruboy shows up.... and he can revive people now... k. btw Naruto, you kind of ruined Gai's blaze of glory.... It's not like it was his decision to die or anything stare

LMFAO. Kakashi rocks at being a douche and being cool at the same time.

Naruto might as well bring Neji back, damn.
IVovacane

Hit by all the ball thingies... probably gone.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane

Died, rip.
LOLJK. idk :C

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Naruto kick in and

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff