I wanna fight a lion. 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 1 ]
I wrestled a bear once, AND LIKED IT. 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

x Karurie x
The Sh3t Storm
x Karurie x

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?
Again, I can't remember. emotion_facepalm

Looked it up on Narutopedia:
Quote:
As noted by Kakashi, Itachi was a true successor of the Sharingan, developed and mastered by the age of eight.

So...
[Wark] it. I'm so confused.

It's pretty simple. An Uchiha has more love for something than anyone else inherently. Force them to feel strong emotions and they will activate their Sharingan. Sasuke activated his for the first time when he was.. 6? Whenever the Uchiha was destroyed he activated it. For the MS you need to feel the pain of losing one that you love, platonic or not. Itachi gained his MS when Shisui died, Obito/Kakashi when Obito saw Rin die, etc.

But Itachi developed and mastered his Sharingan when he was eight.
Shisui hadn't died yet.

Mastery doesn't mean MS. If mastery meant rank then what is the Rinnegan?

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Itachi -ox
Abuela Juju
i would have NEVER thought that the 1st hokage would have such a bright personality.
I laughed very much when he went worried about the village when he gound out his grandaughter (tsuande) was the 5th.
This chapter was beautiful, I hope to look forward to another great chapter next week.
I hope that Sasuke finds out that Minato is naruto's father
just to see his face. =.=;;; (theory of mine sigh)

I loved the first's personality ; u ;
And, LOL. Same.
And I really hope next chapter doesn't skip to Obito... jdfhggd.
And sameee omfggg. That neeeedsss to happen.

omfg, when good parts happen and then all of a sudden they change to another scene
THAT PISSES ME OFF SO BAD classified_fu classified_fu
it's like
"WHY."
Itachi -ox
TheDrunkenApothecary II
A happy uchiha is NOT a peaceful uchiha. A happy Uchiha has love which destroys everything

Madara:
"now...how can I show how much I love my brother? Oh I have an idea! PLUCK OUT HIS EYEBALLS FOR MYSELF"
emotion_donotwant

;____;
LOOOOL.
So gross.
It's true emotion_donotwant
I wish the Hokage would just be all:
User Image
And run off to fix this s**t

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
OOH WE GOTTA FOURTH?!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Priceless.

I personally think after seeing this think that Sasuke is going to get a new level of sharingan.
You can read About the lateest manga and spoiler at http://narutofanshub.blogspot.in

i hope you like that

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I couldn't believe how Hashirama was acting. And lol at the thing about him teaching Tsunade to gamble!
I think the 1st Hokage is adorable! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart well, I guess people can't say Naruto isn't mature enough to be Hokage anymore...I mean, look at the 1st! lol. rofl being all adorable and innocent.... whee

I can't help but picture some sweatdrops moments Madara doesn't want anyone to know about...considering that who he respects as a fighter is a bit of a ADHD child...oh Hashi... heart

Kawaii Shounen

So even though I love Harishama's personality, all cool and excited
especially when he met the 4th hokage
''oooh there's the 4th!!! ''

that was cute + priceless.

but even so, Tobirama is my new favorite ******** character, I love/enjoy characters
with that kind of personality, plus he is even hot
(my mother also loves him)

I am thinking this will not bring sasuke back, basically it's the 3rds fault, but oh well
Sasuke's expression made me realize there's a small chance he is going back.

oh and I can totally imagine the 1st with 4th hokage conversation on how
their wife(s) are uzumaki.

harishama : I love my wife, she is so pretty and OMG her hair, that's so uzumaki
Minato : yeah, my wife is an uzumaki too and her hair is so pretty

I bet they can talk for hours about how their wife(s) are uzumaki + jinchuriki + red hair

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
emotion_awesome

Dedicated Gawker

Does anyone else get the vibe Kishimoto's only doing this because Valentine's day is around the corner?

Don't get me wrong, it makes sense that the sharingan is activated by strong emotions since it explains why they always have a stick up their butt. And I do love how Tobirama mentions that love and hate are basically two sides of the same coin.

and Hashirama is so precious. Mito Uzumaki I'll be damn you must have had a hard time.

Hygienic Genius

Gotta love Hashi and Tobirama those guys made the chapter for me. It was all talk but enjoyable talk. And is it just me or did Tobirama just say the Uchihas are naturally emo? LMAO that explains a lot of things.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
If I recall, Edo Tensei requires a corpse. So where did Orochimaru get the bodies to resurrect these four hokage ?

Kawaii Shounen

LovelyHolic

Does anyone else get the vibe Kishimoto's only doing this because Valentine's day is around the corner?

Don't get me wrong, it makes sense that the sharingan is activated by strong emotions since it explains why they always have a stick up their butt. And I do love how Tobirama mentions that love and hate are basically two sides of the same coin.

and Hashirama is so precious. Mito Uzumaki I'll be damn you must have had a hard time.

I bet it is
unless kishi pulls something out a chapter between this weeks
and everyone will be rampaging over in how this is canon or what not.

and somehow I want harishama + minato conversation
about their wife's

uzumaki + red hair + jinchuuriki = priceless

Kawaii Shounen

Skye River
If I recall, Edo Tensei requires a corpse. So where did Orochimaru get the bodies to resurrect these four hokage ?

from zetsu?
and sasuke had zetsu within him something like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas