Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zauriel Masters
I loved the chapter but now I don't like Tobirama anymore now that I see his personality.... HE WAS MY FAVORITE ONE crying I have so many feels right now

I THINK I'M A UCHIHA!!!!!!! WAIT! nvm

I don't know about Sasuke but I'm confused like what is he gonna do. I mean since day once I've supported all his decisions (was kind of iffy on killing sakura though stare ) but now I'm like ******** a crossroad this a ******** roadtrip to ********! Also Shouldn't Minato know Sasuke? Why isn't he like Where's Naruto or something? Maybe that's next chapter....

I actually like Tobirama's personality.
He's right to the point, and out and out blunt.
He stated facts, and yeah, he's tough around the edges, but hey, that's fawking hot.
emotion_dealwithit

And LOL.

I think Sasuke will make the right decision.
And LOOOOOOOL
And eh, I don't think Minato knows Sasuke.... But I want to see Sasuke's reaction if he finds out that the 4rth was Naruto's dad.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ghost Tamer
emotion_awesome It tickles me to death that Tobirama is such a freakin' racist. He reminds of an old man from the US's pre-Revolutionary War deep south. Uchihas might as well just be black people and Tobirama the old southern folks.

"Ya see, they just be hate mongerin', warrin' people and ya hafta watch out for them Uchiha. They ain't never known the Lord and ain't never will! Mark my words, youngin', they got the devil in 'em and they don't care a lick!"

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome Bwuahahahaha~ I love it!

The fact that Hashirama is ADHD as ******** amuses me also. He basically fanboy'd Minato, this was seriously Hashirama: " emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart Uwaaa! It's a Fourth!! emotion_bigheart "

I thought that was so funny xD
And heyyy, I live in the South, and I'm a proud southerner ;___; but, I still laughed at that comparison xD
And I agree.. LOOOOOOOOL.
I agree so much.
I made that comparison to one of my friends, and he died.
But it would be more like this, kind of like how my aunt talks-
"Them Uchiha ain't never been no good, I tell ya. Always gett'n into trouble, wreck'n up sheiiiit, and fu'kn up all tha' people's sense of trust. What're we gone do bout this sheit? I say we either kilt em' ded, or put them vermin up in the furthest corner of tha village."
*Spits a dip*
I actually talk like that in RL, I just don't show it here on gaia, LOOOOL.

And I love Hashirama.
;__; He's just, ugghhhh, so cool.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bane Of Arthropods
itachi -ox

Cox, I have but one thing to say, THE SECOND IS A ******** d**k!.. ..... That is all.

I love his d**k attitude ;D

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TheDrunkenApothecary II
Shodai hokage is an even worse person that Tsunade socially
Nidai is a hardass younger brother with an evident complex
And the Uchiha are secretly self destructive hippies emotion_facepalm
I was fine with the 1st two points, the last one... emotion_facepalm

LMAO.
Destructive hippies... I died.
LOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TheDrunkenApothecary II
A happy uchiha is NOT a peaceful uchiha. A happy Uchiha has love which destroys everything

Madara:
"now...how can I show how much I love my brother? Oh I have an idea! PLUCK OUT HIS EYEBALLS FOR MYSELF"
emotion_donotwant

;____;
LOOOOL.
So gross.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Storm Fox310
I like Hashirama he is funny. Also we finally learned were Tsunade learned to gamble xd

xD
I died there.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abuela Juju
i would have NEVER thought that the 1st hokage would have such a bright personality.
I laughed very much when he went worried about the village when he gound out his grandaughter (tsuande) was the 5th.
This chapter was beautiful, I hope to look forward to another great chapter next week.
I hope that Sasuke finds out that Minato is naruto's father
just to see his face. =.=;;; (theory of mine sigh)

I loved the first's personality ; u ;
And, LOL. Same.
And I really hope next chapter doesn't skip to Obito... jdfhggd.
And sameee omfggg. That neeeedsss to happen.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Itachi -ox
Zauriel Masters
I loved the chapter but now I don't like Tobirama anymore now that I see his personality.... HE WAS MY FAVORITE ONE crying I have so many feels right now

I THINK I'M A UCHIHA!!!!!!! WAIT! nvm

I don't know about Sasuke but I'm confused like what is he gonna do. I mean since day once I've supported all his decisions (was kind of iffy on killing sakura though stare ) but now I'm like ******** a crossroad this a ******** roadtrip to ********! Also Shouldn't Minato know Sasuke? Why isn't he like Where's Naruto or something? Maybe that's next chapter....

I actually like Tobirama's personality.
He's right to the point, and out and out blunt.
He stated facts, and yeah, he's tough around the edges, but hey, that's fawking hot.
emotion_dealwithit

And LOL.

I think Sasuke will make the right decision.
And LOOOOOOOL
And eh, I don't think Minato knows Sasuke.... But I want to see Sasuke's reaction if he finds out that the 4rth was Naruto's dad.

OMG ITACHI! YOU DIED!?!?!?!?!?!?

I bet he's Thinking "This mofo looks just like Naruto... he sexy"

And the kage's are like.
1st Hokage - ******** everybody using my DNA
2nd Hokage - ******** everybody using my edo tensei
3nd Hokage - ******** Orochimaru using me
4th Hokage - ...... I think my son's gay

And in the mist of all this ******** we find the ones who are pissed the most..... Edward and Alphonse from full metal alchemy because not only did Orochi get his arms back that ******** got a new body too xd

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
You think you have won, and that the darkness will consume me, but you've yet to realize....

So basically, the curse of the uchiha clan is that:

"When they feel a overwheming sadness over the loss of someone, their feelings cause their eyes to mutate and give them a ton of power all at once, when they are feeling the most hatred and rage." Meaning, the author has made the joke about "the uchiha being emo" to now be "the uchiha's power is being emo is now canon" PBFFFF..........BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

KISHIMOTO ARE YOU FRIKKEN REAL!? EVEN DOWN TO "CHEMICALLY CREATED JUTSU"
SO BASICALLY, WHEN A UCHIHA GAINS THE SHARINGAN, IF THEY HAVE A WEAK WILL, THEY GO CRAZY AND LOSE THEIR MIND.

JUST IMAGINE HAVING TO LIVE IN THAT CLAN!!!

"My sorry son, but grandma has passed away!!!"
*cries*
*RAGGGGGGGGEEEEE*
"UH OH CALL THE POLICE TO KILL THIS FOUR YEAR OLD BOY, HE'S GAINED THE CURSE OF THE CLAN!! KILL THE CHILD!! KILL HIM NOW!!!"
*Lots of police enter the building and shoot the kid to death*

HURRAY! WE STOPPED HIM BEFORE HE COULD KILL PEOPLE!
*tells mother about it*
UH OH, HERE WE GO AGAIN!! xd

Honestly now, how did the Uchiha clan even be able to live like this in the first place? There must have been so many deaths everytime anyone died.
I'm glad the Uchiha's are all dead. The second is right, they are too much of a pain to co exist with. A VILLAIN BORN EVERY DEATH, WHICH LEADS TO THEIR DEATH CREATING VILLAINS AS WELL. EVERY PERSON'S CONNECTION CAUSES MORE VILLAINS TO BE CREATED!!

that I AM THE DARKNESS!!!!!I can never be destroyed, as I am part of existence itself!
User Image

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
TheDrunkenApothecary II
A happy uchiha is NOT a peaceful uchiha. A happy Uchiha has love which destroys everything

Madara:
"now...how can I show how much I love my brother? Oh I have an idea! PLUCK OUT HIS EYEBALLS FOR MYSELF"
emotion_donotwant
User Image

That's been confirmed to have been a lie told by Itachi. It was part of his "I'M A VILLAIN SO GIVE ME YOUR LIGHT" speech. Actually, Izuna willingly gave up his eyes for the sake of his brother Madara having the power to protect the clan. For the greater good.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Oh, and for me, this makes it official.

Sasuke's turn to the good side has no officially begun. What with what the third said to him word for word, and Sasuke's face afterwards, it truely begins here and now.
Of course, the final step is Sasuke's battle with Naruto, but until then, Sasuke has a lot of changing to do, and it starts here.
The Yami Bakura
TheDrunkenApothecary II

Madara:
emotion_donotwant
User Image

That's been confirmed to have been a lie told by Itachi. It was part of his "I'M A VILLAIN SO GIVE ME YOUR LIGHT" speech. Actually, Izuna willingly gave up his eyes for the sake of his brother Madara having the power to protect the clan. For the greater good.

It's amusing that Itachi was somehow better written than his entire clan.
NO TIME TO ANGST. THE VILLAGE NEEDS ME.

Ha, it does seem that Obito's version of the Izuna story (Madara's words coming out of Obito's mouth) is the truth since Hashirama pretty much confirmed an important piece of it.
The Yami Bakura

Sasuke's turn to the good side has no officially begun. What with what the third said to him word for word, and Sasuke's face afterwards, it truely begins here and now.
Of course, the final step is Sasuke's battle with Naruto, but until then, Sasuke has a lot of changing to do, and it starts here.

Next step would be Sasuke learning that Minato is Naruto's father and everybody in the room finding out that Madara has been resurrected.

Then it's BIG DAMN HEROES time.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
The Yami Bakura
TheDrunkenApothecary II

Madara:
emotion_donotwant
User Image

It's amusing that Itachi was somehow better written than his entire clan.
NO TIME TO ANGST. THE VILLAGE NEEDS ME.

Ha, it does seem that Obito's version of the Izuna story (Madara's words coming out of Obito's mouth) is the truth since Hashirama pretty much confirmed an important piece of it.
User Image

Actually, its been confirmed BEFORE Hashi's reconfirming of it.

1. Itachi said the eyes were taken.
2. Tobi/Obito said the eyes were given to Madara for the greater good.
3. Madara called his brother a "sacrifice"

Notice how Obito/Tobi and Madara's stories match, while Itachi's didn't?
But yeah, Hashirama's comment just stacks with this. Apparently, if you don't have the willpower, gaining the sharingan will make you go insane. Itachi was apparently sooo trained even as a child, he was able to control himself after gaining the sharingan's power.
In a way, this means that any good guys that were Uchiha were THE STRONGEST UCHIHA by default. They were all more calm and cool headed in reactions to things, just like Itachi was.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
The Yami Bakura

Next step would be Sasuke learning that Minato is Naruto's father and everybody in the room finding out that Madara has been resurrected.

Then it's BIG DAMN HEROES time.
User Image

The First: MADARA IS BACK!?
The Second: THANKS TO MY JUTSU!?
The Third: BECAUSE OF OROCHIMARU'S APRENTICE!?
The Fourth: AND OBITO!?

*all together*
LETS GO END THIS WAR!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out