Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
luzhikari
I'm gonna quote something I post to my friends.

my thoughts on this, Hashirama is just freaking cool! he's just soo goofy , I LOVE IT! I expected him to be different, but no! he's just a very happy carefree guy XD Tobirama is wayyy to honest and just doesn't give a rats a** about anyone's opinion, in other words an a*****e, he must be like this because of his brother.

when they started talking bout the sharigan and how scientifically it works, I suddenly felt like I was in a episode of Sailor Moon, the Uchiha are the Sailor Scouts and they work with the power of Love. Soon we will see them in sailor uniforms and screaming "Moon princess power" XD is just wow, no wonder Uchiha go psycho when something bad happens to them, they are too sensitives, they are way to fragile for their own good. I felt bad for Minato when Hashirama ask him who he was and interrupted him too. He's so polite also > v < he still calls Oroshimaru , -san!

I love that Itashi's was kage level (in the way to think and such) in such a young age, makes him even more cool and adorable, Itachi as a Hokage at 7, cute!!! I'm so doing a drawing a kid Itachi with hokage robes

I love Hashirama!
I was so glad to see him like that xD
I also liked his brother, he's the serious one.

And, LOOOOOOL.
Yeah, that part. I really hope he says that Naruto was his son > ->
I wanna see what Sasuke will say about that.

And, OMG, I was so happy to read that.
Like, that's amazing.
; u ;
And when you draw it, SHOW MEEE. LOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Qurac
Ohmygod, Hashirama is amazing. He got all excited like a little child when he realized there was a fourth and fifth Hokage. YEEEEEEEEE

******** I SCREAMED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT PICTURE OF TSUNADE.
User Image

Ohmygod, that argument between Hashirama and Tobirama.
User Image
BRB SCREAMING AGAIN.
User Image

Ohmygod, while I was reading, I was thinking, why can they all move / speak freely? Then Orochimaru said it. I LOVE YOU OROCHIMARU.

Itachi at age seven with the mentality of a Kage.
User Image

Suigetsu's face looked so interested when Tobirama started talking about the public perception of both clans.
User Image

The only thing I disliked about this chapter was the ending. I really wish the question Sasuke asked would've been something crazy. Other than that, I loved this chapter. It seems as though as long as the chapter features the Hokage and Sasuke/Orochimaru, we're going to learn something new, whereas with the war, all we see is some new type of strategy. I really hope Kishimoto doesn't skip back to the war for a while.

User Image

Hashirama makes me fawking happppppy.
asjhfakg. I wanted to scream.

Tobirama is so cool toooooo ):

And ya, the ending was lameeeee.
Now we have to wait till next week ):<
*cries 5ever*
This chapter was amazing.
zhfkgsd

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane
My favorites in this chapther was Hashirama & Minato. A little of Tobirama. Not any for Hiruzen, though I'm glad to see him.

I liked how polite Minato is when he called orochimaru "orochimaru-san". Also when the First & Second Hokage was wondering who Minato was and he pointed at his hokage jacket.

Agreed.
c:
i enjoyed this chapter! ...which is something i can't say about the past few ugghhhh.
i can't wait for the next one ~oh god sekretz r comin' awt~!!!!

i love hashirama, even tobirama the racist. sasuke holding back his tears brought me joy (i'm awful i know).

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
I loved the chapter but now I don't like Tobirama anymore now that I see his personality.... HE WAS MY FAVORITE ONE crying I have so many feels right now

I THINK I'M A UCHIHA!!!!!!! WAIT! nvm

I don't know about Sasuke but I'm confused like what is he gonna do. I mean since day once I've supported all his decisions (was kind of iffy on killing sakura though stare ) but now I'm like ******** a crossroad this a ******** roadtrip to ********! Also Shouldn't Minato know Sasuke? Why isn't he like Where's Naruto or something? Maybe that's next chapter....

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
"I killed Itachi" was probably easier to say then "I watched Itachi die in front of me due to some mysterious disease before I passed out",
(In which Tobirama would probably say "-snort- What a p***y." )

And yeah, Obito. He's crawling in his skin just because Kakashi killed a possible Kirigakure spy. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was that Rin was just a spy that went native and wanted Kakashi to kill her to protect the village.

FOR THE VILLAGE.

Thats exactly what i thought when Kakashi killed Rin! Honestly Kakashi needs to tell this Obito soon before everyone dies!! Obito needs to know the truth!!

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
emotion_awesome It tickles me to death that Tobirama is such a freakin' racist. He reminds of an old man from the US's pre-Revolutionary War deep south. Uchihas might as well just be black people and Tobirama the old southern folks.

"Ya see, they just be hate mongerin', warrin' people and ya hafta watch out for them Uchiha. They ain't never known the Lord and ain't never will! Mark my words, youngin', they got the devil in 'em and they don't care a lick!"

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome Bwuahahahaha~ I love it!

The fact that Hashirama is ADHD as ******** amuses me also. He basically fanboy'd Minato, this was seriously Hashirama: " emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart Uwaaa! It's a Fourth!! emotion_bigheart "

Newbie Consumer

itachi -ox

Cox, I have but one thing to say, THE SECOND IS A ******** d**k!.. ..... That is all.
Shodai hokage is an even worse person that Tsunade socially
Nidai is a hardass younger brother with an evident complex
And the Uchiha are secretly self destructive hippies emotion_facepalm
I was fine with the 1st two points, the last one... emotion_facepalm
A happy uchiha is NOT a peaceful uchiha. A happy Uchiha has love which destroys everything

Madara:
"now...how can I show how much I love my brother? Oh I have an idea! PLUCK OUT HIS EYEBALLS FOR MYSELF"
emotion_donotwant

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Sh3t Storm
x Karurie x

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?
Again, I can't remember. emotion_facepalm

Looked it up on Narutopedia:
Quote:
As noted by Kakashi, Itachi was a true successor of the Sharingan, developed and mastered by the age of eight.

So...
[Wark] it. I'm so confused.

It's pretty simple. An Uchiha has more love for something than anyone else inherently. Force them to feel strong emotions and they will activate their Sharingan. Sasuke activated his for the first time when he was.. 6? Whenever the Uchiha was destroyed he activated it. For the MS you need to feel the pain of losing one that you love, platonic or not. Itachi gained his MS when Shisui died, Obito/Kakashi when Obito saw Rin die, etc.

...and apparently Itachi got it by also killing this mysterious unnamed lover. Whaat?
I like Hashirama he is funny. Also we finally learned were Tsunade learned to gamble xd

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
i would have NEVER thought that the 1st hokage would have such a bright personality.
I laughed very much when he went worried about the village when he gound out his grandaughter (tsuande) was the 5th.
This chapter was beautiful, I hope to look forward to another great chapter next week.
I hope that Sasuke finds out that Minato is naruto's father
just to see his face. =.=;;; (theory of mine sigh)
Tiggette
The Sh3t Storm
x Karurie x

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?
Again, I can't remember. emotion_facepalm

Looked it up on Narutopedia:
Quote:
As noted by Kakashi, Itachi was a true successor of the Sharingan, developed and mastered by the age of eight.

So...
[Wark] it. I'm so confused.

It's pretty simple. An Uchiha has more love for something than anyone else inherently. Force them to feel strong emotions and they will activate their Sharingan. Sasuke activated his for the first time when he was.. 6? Whenever the Uchiha was destroyed he activated it. For the MS you need to feel the pain of losing one that you love, platonic or not. Itachi gained his MS when Shisui died, Obito/Kakashi when Obito saw Rin die, etc.

...and apparently Itachi got it by also killing this mysterious unnamed lover. Whaat?

A bromantic bond is stronger than anything!

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
hip teapots
i enjoyed this chapter! ...which is something i can't say about the past few ugghhhh.
i can't wait for the next one ~oh god sekretz r comin' awt~!!!!

i love hashirama, even tobirama the racist. sasuke holding back his tears brought me joy (i'm awful
i know).

Sameeee.
;____;

And, omg, LOOOOOOL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items