Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mitsuki Horenake
Itachi -ox
Mitsuki Horenake
So an Uchiha gets stronger the more emo they get? Geez, no wonder I want to punch every single Uchiha that complains about chicks.

Sadly that seems to be the case, LOL.

Then again, if emotions are so important and powerful to the Uchiha mind, then maybe there's a chance that the emotions are doing something separate to Obito? Just a weird thought, cause I've seen weirder happen.

Eh, Obito... I don't know. That's a good point though.

Anxious Admirer

Itachi -ox

Hey gurllllll.
I just realized I never replied to your comment, sahjakfas. I meant to, D:
Anyways, I agree. It seems Kishimoto is... slacking a bit.

I agree. I really felt bad for Sasuke right there.
To be honest, it's not his fault he was born into such a messed up clan... and life.

And that is so weird, but it makes a whole lot of sense, being that Uchiha can often be revenge driven, I suppose we can say it's in their nature to flip the freak out. LOL.
And ugh, Obito. He needs to die already.

And I agree xD

(◕ ω ◕)

;DDD
D'aww. It's okay, love. No need to worry. It happens, It happens. Hrm? Yeeeah... Let us not forget that he keeps giving the good guys waaaay too much leave way. I'm still butt-sore from the a** kicking that the Akatsuki had when they were suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread. = 3=

True there. I'll be honest about it, I would like Sasuke so much more if he was like his alternative version in Road To Ninja. It absolutely kills me. Playboy!Sasuke outshines Emo!Sasuke. Sure, it is sad Sasuke had such a horrible life, but what excuse does he have really? He had so many people who cared about him try and make things better. Sigh. And then his secret lover Naruto just won't quit. Everyone was thinking Sasuke is a lost cause, but then lo' and behold! He gets a therapy session with zombie!Itachi. Man. The Naruto series has sure thrown us super curb balls. I'm getting hit in the face with them constantly. =w=

And flip the freak out they do! I'm not even sure what to say about the situation anymore. I'm just waiting for another death to happen soon. Preferably Obito.

Do you think they new Second-Generation Naruto? >w> I wouldn't be shocked considering how big a hit Naruto is.

Timid Prophet

So will Minato tell Sasuke about the s**t the Obito started.

Clean Trader

my question is what happened to itachis eyes in sasuke there just his now... did he cast them aside intill he decides what hes gonna do?
x Karurie x

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?
Again, I can't remember. emotion_facepalm

Looked it up on Narutopedia:
Quote:
As noted by Kakashi, Itachi was a true successor of the Sharingan, developed and mastered by the age of eight.

So...
[Wark] it. I'm so confused.

It's pretty simple. An Uchiha has more love for something than anyone else inherently. Force them to feel strong emotions and they will activate their Sharingan. Sasuke activated his for the first time when he was.. 6? Whenever the Uchiha was destroyed he activated it. For the MS you need to feel the pain of losing one that you love, platonic or not. Itachi gained his MS when Shisui died, Obito/Kakashi when Obito saw Rin die, etc.
Heroic Zeke
my question is what happened to itachis eyes in sasuke there just his now... did he cast them aside intill he decides what hes gonna do?

Hmm? Sasuke had Itachi's eyes implanted before the Shinobi World War hence why he had bandages on before the Kabuto fight. He deliberately asked Obito to replace his eyes with Itachi's.

Why he's just using his default Mangekyou instead of the Eternal Mangekyou is probably just because he has no reason to go that level yet. He couldn't control his silly emotions when the Senju Bros were calling him a child. HE'S WEARING BIG BOY PANTS.

Loyal Ally

18,100 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
The Sh3t Storm
x Karurie x

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?

Quote:
As noted by Kakashi, Itachi was a true successor of the Sharingan, developed and mastered by the age of eight.

So...

It's pretty simple. An Uchiha has more love for something than anyone else inherently. Force them to feel strong emotions and they will activate their Sharingan. Sasuke activated his for the first time when he was.. 6? Whenever the Uchiha was destroyed he activated it. For the MS you need to feel the pain of losing one that you love, platonic or not. Itachi gained his MS when Shisui died, Obito/Kakashi when Obito saw Rin die, etc.

But Itachi developed and mastered his Sharingan when he was eight.
Shisui hadn't died yet.

x Karurie x
The Sh3t Storm
x Karurie x

Quote:

Quote:

So...

Shisui hadn't died yet.

Jesus, that's a lot of love for an eight-year-old. He loves his village that much.

Also he developed and mastered the first stage of the Sharingan. That doesn't include the Mangekyou.

Loyal Ally

18,100 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
x Karurie x
The Sh3t Storm
x Karurie x

Quote:

Quote:

So...

Shisui hadn't died yet.

Jesus, that's a lot of love for an eight-year-old. He loves his village that much.

Also he developed and mastered the first stage of the Sharingan. That doesn't include the Mangekyou.

Right.
But he said when a Uchiha suffers from losing love, the Sharingan is awakened in them. It didn't say the Mangekyou.
Hmm, interesting.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keyword: "trauma".
Maybe he gained his Mangekyou when he was 4 and never used it until he gained full mastery of the normal Sharingan. And also he was a goddamn 4-year-old with a limited chakra pool.

Then again, this is Obito with Madara's words coming out of his mouth so he's probably full of s**t.

Shy Lover

11,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'm gonna quote something I post to my friends.

my thoughts on this, Hashirama is just freaking cool! he's just soo goofy , I LOVE IT! I expected him to be different, but no! he's just a very happy carefree guy XD Tobirama is wayyy to honest and just doesn't give a rats a** about anyone's opinion, in other words an a*****e, he must be like this because of his brother.

when they started talking bout the sharigan and how scientifically it works, I suddenly felt like I was in a episode of Sailor Moon, the Uchiha are the Sailor Scouts and they work with the power of Love. Soon we will see them in sailor uniforms and screaming "Moon princess power" XD is just wow, no wonder Uchiha go psycho when something bad happens to them, they are too sensitives, they are way to fragile for their own good. I felt bad for Minato when Hashirama ask him who he was and interrupted him too. He's so polite also > v < he still calls Oroshimaru , -san!

I love that Itashi's was kage level (in the way to think and such) in such a young age, makes him even more cool and adorable, Itachi as a Hokage at 7, cute!!! I'm so doing a drawing a kid Itachi with hokage robes
Ohmygod, Hashirama is amazing. He got all excited like a little child when he realized there was a fourth and fifth Hokage. YEEEEEEEEE

******** I SCREAMED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT PICTURE OF TSUNADE.

Ohmygod, that argument between Hashirama and Tobirama.
User Image
BRB SCREAMING AGAIN.

Ohmygod, while I was reading, I was thinking, why can they all move / speak freely? Then Orochimaru said it. I LOVE YOU OROCHIMARU.

Itachi at age seven with the mentality of a Kage.

Suigetsu's face looked so interested when Tobirama started talking about the public perception of both clans.
User Image

The only thing I disliked about this chapter was the ending. I really wish the question Sasuke asked would've been something crazy. Other than that, I loved this chapter. It seems as though as long as the chapter features the Hokage and Sasuke/Orochimaru, we're going to learn something new, whereas with the war, all we see is some new type of strategy. I really hope Kishimoto doesn't skip back to the war for a while.

Distinct Seeker

My favorites in this chapther was Hashirama & Minato. A little of Tobirama. Not any for Hiruzen, though I'm glad to see him.

I liked how polite Minato is when he called orochimaru "orochimaru-san". Also when the First & Second Hokage was wondering who Minato was and he pointed at his hokage jacket.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Eveissa
Itachi -ox

Hey gurllllll.
I just realized I never replied to your comment, sahjakfas. I meant to, D:
Anyways, I agree. It seems Kishimoto is... slacking a bit.

I agree. I really felt bad for Sasuke right there.
To be honest, it's not his fault he was born into such a messed up clan... and life.

And that is so weird, but it makes a whole lot of sense, being that Uchiha can often be revenge driven, I suppose we can say it's in their nature to flip the freak out. LOL.
And ugh, Obito. He needs to die already.

And I agree xD

(◕ ω ◕)

;DDD
D'aww. It's okay, love. No need to worry. It happens, It happens. Hrm? Yeeeah... Let us not forget that he keeps giving the good guys waaaay too much leave way. I'm still butt-sore from the a** kicking that the Akatsuki had when they were suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread. = 3=

True there. I'll be honest about it, I would like Sasuke so much more if he was like his alternative version in Road To Ninja. It absolutely kills me. Playboy!Sasuke outshines Emo!Sasuke. Sure, it is sad Sasuke had such a horrible life, but what excuse does he have really? He had so many people who cared about him try and make things better. Sigh. And then his secret lover Naruto just won't quit. Everyone was thinking Sasuke is a lost cause, but then lo' and behold! He gets a therapy session with zombie!Itachi. Man. The Naruto series has sure thrown us super curb balls. I'm getting hit in the face with them constantly. =w=

And flip the freak out they do! I'm not even sure what to say about the situation anymore. I'm just waiting for another death to happen soon. Preferably Obito.

Do you think they new Second-Generation Naruto? >w> I wouldn't be shocked considering how big a hit Naruto is.

; u ;
LOL.
Yeah, a bit. I kind of got disappointed with the Akatsuki...

The Road to Ninja Sasuke looks cool xD
Yeah, good point. Let us just hope he doesn't attack the village, and actually understands the fact that Itachi died to protect it. He dedicated his life to that village.
I'm glad Sasuke mentioned that Itachi died for it, and I'm sure that is placing Sasuke on the fence... I'm also sure he realizes that if he attacks it, Itachi would have died for nothing.
You know, I really don't think he'll attack the village. He respects his brother too much to do that... I think Sasuke is just a tad bit confused, and he- lol idk ):
I think Sasuke has a better path than that. At this moment, he's getting answers, and I hope they actually give him a better, and broader view on this.

And LOOOL. I am waiting for a death too.
I really hope it's Obito. I HOPE SO BAD. LOL.

And a new generation? Hm. I wouldn't doubt it.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Hmm, interesting.

Keyword: "trauma".
Maybe he gained his Mangekyou when he was 4 and never used it until he gained full mastery of the normal Sharingan. And also he was a goddamn 4-year-old with a limited chakra pool.

Then again, this is Obito with Madara's words coming out of his mouth so he's probably full of s**t.

This makes a lot of sense, I'm glad you pointed all of that out.
I was actually considering that as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff