1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Don't quote this

Cool chapter.

One thing I gotta say. Tobirama is awesome.
I really don't care if he's a douche, or a jerk, he's just blunt, and says it like it is.
Yeah, some people are saying, "Awhhh, I don't like him now."
Uhm. Well, so? He's blunt. The truth hurts, LOL. Who cares if people don't wanna hear the truth. That's their problem!
You know, if you wanna b***h about a mean personality, then b***h about Obito's.
If you wanna see someone cruel, it's Obito, oh, and Madara.
Obito isn't even being educational with his blunt statements... he is just being mean just for the sake of being bad.
]:< uhummmm, yeah boi bai.
User Image
Ugh! The first Hokage is so cool ):
I wanted to pee out of excitement when they started talking.
And lmao... The second is racist against Uchiha.
"They end up running wild."
A wild Uchiha has appeared.
"Awh sheittttt bruh, don't piss it off. It might kill the whole town! Sheitttttt."
LOOOOOOLLLLLLL.
I kind of was like, "he's just gonna piss of Sasuke more... Damn."
It's so freaking insane. Uchiha are like animals.. Damn.
See, that's why Obito went off the deep end. His Uchihanessss made him cray cray.
He's still a stupid dummy b***h.

Uchiha logic: "My love is so strong, that when my love died, I'LL ******** UP EVERYTHING, starting with the babies... I'LL TOSS THOSE ******** OUT A WINDOW."
*screamsssss*
"This love I'm living without! It's making me crayyyy. IF I CANNOT BE HAPPY... No one is happy."
*farts*
A happy Uchiha, is a peaceful Uchiha. A MAD Uchiha, IS A FAWKING EVIL TWISTED SON OF A b***h THAT WANTS s**t ******** UP.
I'm so fawking glad Itachi wasn't crazy... Damn.

I CAN'T. I died so bad.
You know, when Sasuke was like, "I killed Itachi." I wanted to punch him in the face. No, actually, I wanted to shove his face in a toilet, AND MAKE HIM DRINK IT. Dirty toilet water!
I still like Sasuke though.

User Image
Damn, it's awesome to finally know their personalities.
And omfg, when they were like, "Who's that." To Minato. I died.
):

I want Sasuke to find out that the fourth was Naruto's dad.
Lmao.

User Image
Also, the first... His personality, not one to expect.
It's pretty funny. He looks so serious, and yet, when he talks... Damn, the second seems more serious. Hot damn. I like that though.
The second has that, "Uchiha are vermin," Complex.
User Image

And hot damn. I really hope Sasuke doesn't flip his s**t after this.
And when Sasuke was about to cry, oh lawwwday.
User Image

Yay for a another chapter without that whinny b***h Obito!
I want The Hokages to all attack them, and beat their asses.
Obito doesn't deserve a simple defeat, he needs a foot up his a**s, and it goes so far, that it comes out of his mouth.
Obito got a stiffy, and when his love diedddd, he just went apeshit.
He seriously needs to stop fingering himself to Rin. She's not that great, k.

PS. Hashirama... wowowow, such a good influence, LOOOL.

User Image

I'll edit later.

What did you think about the chapter?
What will happen next chapter?
"I killed Itachi" was probably easier to say then "I watched Itachi die in front of me due to some mysterious disease before I passed out",
(In which Tobirama would probably say "-snort- What a p***y." )

And yeah, Obito. He's crawling in his skin just because Kakashi killed a possible Kirigakure spy. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was that Rin was just a spy that went native and wanted Kakashi to kill her to protect the village.

FOR THE VILLAGE.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
"I killed Itachi" was probably easier to say then "I watched Itachi die in front of me due to some mysterious disease before I passed out".

And yeah, Obito. He's crawling in his skin just because Kakashi killed a possible Kirigakure spy. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was that Rin was just a spy that went native and wanted Kakashi to kill her to protect the village.

FOR THE VILLAGE.

LMAO, maybe.

And s**t, that would be a weird plot twist.
I really think if that was the case, and Obito found out, he'd still be butt hurt.
"Awh sheittttt, I went this far, I DON'T FEEL LIKE STOPPING."

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
It was a great chapter! Bizarre, but great. heart
The Hokage interaction was the best part.
User Image

User Image
Hashirama reminds me of Iruka. I mean, he even kinda looked like him a little bit. Especially with the crack across his nose. heart
"Is the village all right...?"

POWER OF LOVE. This theme reminds me of Once Upon A Time.
"A kiss born of true love can break any curse~!" emotion_kirakira
I love that show.

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?
Again, I can't remember. emotion_facepalm

Looked it up on Narutopedia:
Quote:
As noted by Kakashi, Itachi was a true successor of the Sharingan, developed and mastered by the age of eight.

So...
[Wark] it. I'm so confused.

Well, that would explain why Sasuke was so numb to the feelings of others.
(Like Sakura's feelings for him.)
BECAUSE THEY WERE LOCKED AWAY. emotion_awesome

And Sasuke gettin' all emotional when the truth gets confirmed. I really hope the next chapter doesn't get switched back to Naruto and Obito. I want to know what the response is to Sasuke's question at the end.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
So an Uchiha gets stronger the more emo they get? Geez, no wonder I want to punch every single Uchiha that complains about chicks.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I loved this chapter, The first is rather amusing. But when Sasuke was about to cry, it broke my heart.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x Karurie x
It was a great chapter! heart
The Hokage interaction was the best part.
User Image

User Image
Hashirama reminds me of Iruka. I mean, he even kinda looked like him a little bit. Especially with the crack across his nose. heart
"Is the village all right...?"

POWER OF LOVE. This theme reminds me of Once Upon A Time.
"A kiss born of true love can break any curse~!" emotion_kirakira
I love that show.

Quote:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. When a member of the Uchiha clan comes to know powerful emotions, such as love and friendship, and then has said feelings taken away from them by experiencing a stressful or emotional condition, their brain releases a special form of chakra, which affects their optic nerves and transforms their eyes into Sharingan

So, just to clarify, when an Uchiha falls in love and then loses it, the Sharingan happens and then they get all kinds of powers?
...But didn't Itachi already have the Sharingan after he killed his lover and murdered his clan?
Again, I can't remember. emotion_facepalm

[Wark] it. I'm so confused.

Well, that would explain why Sasuke ignored any of Sakura's feelings for him.
BECAUSE THEY WERE LOCKED AWAY.

And Sasuke gettin' all emotional when the truth gets confirmed. I really hope the next chapter doesn't get switched back to Naruto and Obito. I want to know what the response is to Sasuke's question at the end.

Hashirama is so adorable ):

And eh, I do believe Itachi activated his sharingan when he was small experiencing the trauma of war, but soon mastered it some time down the road.

Sasuke needs himself a girl to settle down with.. and eh, let's hope she doesn't die, cause um, he'll flip his s**t like Obito.
LOOOOOOOL.

And I agree. If it goes to Obito, I'm gonna cry.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mitsuki Horenake
So an Uchiha gets stronger the more emo they get? Geez, no wonder I want to punch every single Uchiha that complains about chicks.

Sadly that seems to be the case, LOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Epiphany of Nothingness
I loved this chapter, The first is rather amusing. But when Sasuke was about to cry, it broke my heart.

I agree.
):

Dangerous Genius

Reserved for my brilliant mind.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Itachi -ox
Mitsuki Horenake

Sadly that seems to be the case, LOL.

Then again, if emotions are so important and powerful to the Uchiha mind, then maybe there's a chance that the emotions are doing something separate to Obito? Just a weird thought, cause I've seen weirder happen.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Itachi -ox
Don't quote this*

Cool chapter.

User Image
Ugh! The first Hokage is so cool ):
I wanted to pee out of excitement when they started talking.
And lmao... The second is racist against Uchiha.
"They end up running wild."
A wild Uchiha has appeared.
"Awh sheittttt bruh, don't piss it off. It might kill the whole town! Sheitttttt."
LOOOOOOLLLLLLL.
I kind of was like, "he's just gonna piss of Sasuke more... Damn."
It's so freaking insane. Uchiha are like animals.. Damn.
See, that's why Obito went off the deep end. His Uchihanessss made him cray cray.
He's still a stupid dummy b***h.

Uchiha logic: "My love is so strong, that when my love died, I'LL ******** UP EVERYTHING, starting with the babies... I'LL TOSS THOSE ******** OUT A WINDOW."
*screamsssss*
"This love I'm living without! It's making me crayyyy. IF I CANNOT BE HAPPY... No one is happy."
*farts*
A happy Uchiha, is a peaceful Uchiha. A MAD Uchiha, IS A FAWKING EVIL TWISTED SON OF A b***h THAT WANTS s**t ******** UP.
I'm so fawking glad Itachi wasn't crazy... Damn.

I CAN'T. I died so bad.
You know, when Sasuke was like, "I killed Itachi." I wanted to punch him in the face. No, actually, I wanted to shove his face in a toilet, AND MAKE HIM DRINK IT. Dirty toilet water!
I still like Sasuke though.

User Image
Damn, it's awesome to finally know their personalities.
And omfg, when they were like, "Who's that." To Minato. I died.
):

I want Sasuke to find out that the fourth was Naruto's dad.
Lmao.

User Image
Also, the first... His personality, not one to expect.
It's pretty funny. He looks so serious, and yet, when he talks... Damn, the second seems more serious. Hot damn. I like that though.
The second has that, "Uchiha are vermin," Complex.
User Image

And hot damn. I really hope Sasuke doesn't flip his s**t after this.
And when Sasuke was about to cry, oh lawwwday.
User Image

Yay for a another chapter without that whinny b***h Obito!
I want The Hokages to all attack them, and beat their asses.
Obito doesn't deserve a simple defeat, he needs a foot up his a**s, and it goes so far, that it comes out of his mouth.
Obito got a stiffy, and when his love diedddd, he just went apeshit.
He seriously needs to stop fingering himself to Rin. She's not that great, k.

PS. Hashirama... wowowow, such a good influence, LOOOL.

User Image

I'll edit later.

What did you think about the chapter?
What will happen next chapter?

Hashirama....LOL!
Great chapter too.

Now let's wait for Sasuke's 4th question for Minato.

Anxious Admirer

(◕ ω ◕)

Heeeeyyy,doll face. ;o I have been stalking your reviews for awhile now. As it goes, this was quite the chapter. I've been irritated as hell over how Kishimoto has been running things lately, but this chapter kinda made it worth it. I love seeing some personality thrown in.

And damn. The pantie-waist Sasuke was about to cry? I actually felt a bit tearful myself. It is interesting seeing him show emotion other than going psycho I-want-to-destroy-everybody. It actually makes me like him...somewhat. Hrm. Honestly, I shouldn't talk. Everybody wants to kill my favorite character anyways. XD

So, love can make an Uchiha psycho? = 3= Fan-freaking-tastic. We learn just how mystical and powerful the Uchiha really are. They have almost beaten God-Naruto in their apparent awesomeness. =w= Sasuke, you're catching up to him! Now all you have to be is a part-time therapist and you'll win the award for god-modding and being the bitchiest infinite strongest! Of course, apparently Obito is in running for that too.

...I wonder why Kishimoto didn't just name this series 'Uchiha' or 'Sasuke' and save us all the time.

o ___ o

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MY757
Itachi -ox

Hashirama....LOL!
Great chapter too.

Now let's wait for Sasuke's 4th question for Minato.

I said don't quote the main post.
Anyways, I agree. I really want to see a reaction to, "Naruto is my son."

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Eveissa
(◕ ω ◕)

Heeeeyyy,doll face. ;o I have been stalking your reviews for awhile now. As it goes, this was quite the chapter. I've been irritated as hell over how Kishimoto has been running things lately, but this chapter kinda made it worth it. I love seeing some personality thrown in.

And damn. The pantie-waist Sasuke was about to cry? I actually felt a bit tearful myself. It is interesting seeing him show emotion other than going psycho I-want-to-destroy-everybody. It actually makes me like him...somewhat. Hrm. Honestly, I shouldn't talk. Everybody wants to kill my favorite character anyways. XD

So, love can make an Uchiha psycho? = 3= Fan-freaking-tastic. We learn just how mystical and powerful the Uchiha really are. They have almost beaten God-Naruto in their apparent awesomeness. =w= Sasuke, you're catching up to him! Now all you have to be is a part-time therapist and you'll win the award for god-modding and being the bitchiest infinite strongest! Of course, apparently Obito is in running for that too.

...I wonder why Kishimoto didn't just name this series 'Uchiha' or 'Sasuke' and save us all the time.

o ___ o

Hey gurllllll.
I just realized I never replied to your comment, sahjakfas. I meant to, D:
Anyways, I agree. It seems Kishimoto is... slacking a bit.

I agree. I really felt bad for Sasuke right there.
To be honest, it's not his fault he was born into such a messed up clan... and life.

And that is so weird, but it makes a whole lot of sense, being that Uchiha can often be revenge driven, I suppose we can say it's in their nature to flip the freak out. LOL.
And ugh, Obito. He needs to die already.

And I agree xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces