Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
md1atlas22
Considering Madara can only be defeated by Hashirama, and Hashirama is now here...
we've got the end of the war coming wink

Hell yes. xD

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Amber0729
We all probably have a theory that Naruto and Minato will fight to the death. crying

Hm, maybe, maybe not.
:B

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DeficientLoser
Oh, more hokages. Can't he be more original.

His mind is becoming and endless loop.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Delicate Desires
I thought it was kind of weird how Orochimaru's arms were suddenly revived. I mean, what the ********. He's insanely powerful- and with the kages taken out, he can really change the war. I'm a little confused, though- since Sasuke revived him, does that mean Orochimaru has to go along with whatever Sasuke wishes? Like Edo Tensei?

Also, I wish Sakura would just appear already. emotion_8c

I've read the manga, but sometimes I don't really get what's going on. sweatdrop

Heh, good point.
And, I'm not sure about that. I'm pretty confused at that :B

And same... I want her to show up ):

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Listen to Satan
User Image

LOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
NightmareMoonFairy
This one was pretty awesome, whatever everybody thinks of Sasuke I've always thought his chapters were more interesting than the Naruto centered ones

Agreed.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chasmosaurus
my only thoughts:
HIRUZENNNN!!! heart heart heart heart

LOOOOOOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iLord Orochimaru

First off.
User Image
GOOD MAN OROCHIMARU <3
Reasons:
1) The Hokages are back meaning;
-Naruto gets to see his father again.
-The 1st, 2nd and 3rd are no longer fighting forever in the Shinigami's stomach.
-After all of this happens, there is a chance for them to all rest in peace.
-The only person who has a chance of defeating Madara with ease is the 1st Hokage. Sure, Lee has an advantage for using only fighting techniques, but once Madara or Obito uses a damn jutsu involving the Sharingan....
2) Sasuke will become the second most knowledgeable ninja in the world. The first being Orochimaru.
-He will probably learn and understand why the Uchiha clan was always filled with so much hate and anger.
-He is probably going to learn some sort of jutsu that will probably be used to fight Naruto instead of being used for the greater good (as in stopping the war).
3) Orochimaru is probably going to be the one to stop the war.
-Though this theory of mine is rather far fetched it makes sense. He has the Hokages on his side that is going to replace the ones that are seemingly lost. And this set of Hokages cannot die. This can easily overpower Obito and Madara, who would probably be in shock because first off, Orochimaru was supposedly dead, second off, Obito is going to see his sensei again and Naruto is going to see his father, third off, Madara is going to s**t bricks when he sees the 1st Hokage.
-Naruto is going to get a power up from his Dad and fight along side him.

Now, on to the chapter.
User Image
Holy s**t. Orochimaru. Just holy s**t.
You sir, have balls. Willingly sacrificing yourself to release some dead men and getting your arms as well as becoming Super Sayian/Death God for a while? Sweet Jesus Christ and holy Mary Magdalene, YOU SIR HAVE BALLS.

BUT WAIT!
THERES MORE!

Did anyone realize that this is the first time Orochimaru is not handicaped? He fought the 4 tailed version of Kurema with NO jutsus. NONE. That was all him. ALL OF IT WAS JUST HIM. Now...just imagine him with his arms and in a Senju body. That is just ******** terrifying. And he is quickly gaining more power and no one is stopping him.

Nobody is stopping Orochimaru anytime soon.

Now his intentions are rather clouded, but right now I believe that he is merely there to watch the world and the war burn. In order to do that, he needs to play along and do what he has to do what he has to to survive. In order to survive, he needs to act like the mediator and lay low as the "Sensei watching his young prodigies grow up." Its all a game that Orochimaru is willing to play. He did not loose sight of his goal; Sharingan. And who is able to defeat Uchihas with ease? Senjus. Who is a Senju? 1st Hokage and Zetsus. Who now has a Zetsu body? Orochimaru. What could this mean? Orochimaru is now a fake Senju. He is closer to his goal than ever.

Orochimaru was never really a villain. He was that cool, laid back yet short tempered when he doesn't have his way, and just cold hearted when it came to somethings. He was always curious but villainous? Not exactly. All he did had a motive that did not involve personal gain as the main objective but this clearly changed once he got older. He turned cold once he realized how s**t filled the world is and how cruel it is but now it seems like he is..kinda melting a bit? This does not mean that he is good cause hell the s**t he does is not right by any means. However what he is doing now, could that be considered as a good thing? Hell yes. Does that mean that he is a good person? Not necessarily.

I just want him and Kabuto to go flee into the ******** mountains and just ********. =___=

OMG, yessss.
All of that, I agree.

I'm pretty proud of Orochimaru.
He really isn't a horrible guy, he's just too ******** smart.

And LOL.
Yeah. I also agree.
I really can't wait to see what lies next chapter.

He just has that personality that makes me want to know more about him.
Like I said, I'm pretty happy to see him do this, even if he ends up attacking Sasuke, loljk.

And, LOOOOOOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Yami Bakura
User Image
You think you have won, and that the darkness will consume me, but you've yet to realize....

Well, this is it, The moment of truth. For all the people that had been wanting Jiraya back into the story, its now or never. If he wanted to, Orochimaru could use the sixth un-used Zetsu to bring him back as well.

But honestly, I hope not. We have enough dead guys walking around as it is.

Also, now Orochimaru:

-Has his arms back, along with all of the jutsus he knows.
-Has all of the knowledge and power ups that Kabuto had been saving up to be superior to him.
-And a new body made of FIRST HOKAGE CELLS. Which means he has the wood release too now.

Yeeaahh..........and with these zombies under his control, Orochimaru really does seem like he is going to be the final villain.

Or, what I want to happen will happen instead:

*Orochimaru, and everyone else arrives on the battlefield*
*Obito and Madara notice him*
Obito: "Orochimaru, join us, and together, we can bring peace to the ninja world!!"

Orochimaru: "Man, ******** your peace! As future ruler of the ninja world, I have this to say. GET OFF MY PLANET!"
*the team and the zombies all attack them together*
Orochimaru: "Hehehehehe, yesss. Bring that lovely uchiha body to meee!! Come here Obito!!"

And thus, the world was saved destroyed taken over, by Orochimaru. The end. smile

that I AM THE DARKNESS!!!!!I can never be destroyed, as I am part of existence itself!
User Image

Dead guys everywhere. DUN DUN.
Anyways, and damn, Orochimaru, you so cray.

And, OMFG. I am with you on that, I am xD
Obito over Sasuke? Heck yes, cause, screw Obito. Orochimaru can just use him, LOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
soren_alenko
Yeeeaaaaahhhh... this was a stupid development.

"Yeah, so liek guies, if I put on dis mask, I can get teh Hokages souls bak from teh death god! And my arms back so I can do jutsu even though I was able to do those already. LOLS!! 4laugh "

"Oh and Saskue had a bunch of Zestus on him this whole time. And I'm still magically revivedz!"

My. Hairy. Ballsack.

Ya, I was kind of like, "Lolwut, Zetsu on Sasuke? What is this?"
It's like, instead of carrying fleas or ticks, Sasuke carries Zetsu.
LOOOOOOOL.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Itachi -ox
The Yami Bakura
User Image
You think you have won, and that the darkness will consume me, but you've yet to realize....

Well, this is it, The moment of truth. For all the people that had been wanting Jiraya back into the story, its now or never. If he wanted to, Orochimaru could use the sixth un-used Zetsu to bring him back as well.

Also, now Orochimaru:

-Has all of the knowledge and power ups that Kabuto had been saving up to be superior to him.
-And a new body made of FIRST HOKAGE CELLS. Which means he has the wood release too now.

Yeeaahh..........and with these zombies under his control, Orochimaru really does seem like he is going to be the final villain.

Obito: "Orochimaru, join us, and together, we can bring peace to the ninja world!!"

Orochimaru: "Man, ******** your peace! As future ruler of the ninja world, I have this to say. GET OFF MY PLANET!"
Orochimaru: "Hehehehehe, yesss. Bring that lovely uchiha body to meee!! Come here Obito!!"

And thus, the world was saved destroyed taken over, by Orochimaru. The end. smile

that I AM THE DARKNESS!!!!!I can never be destroyed, as I am part of existence itself!
User Image

Obito over Sasuke? Heck yes, cause, screw Obito. Orochimaru can just use him, LOL.
User Image

Just imagine the hilarious discussions that can occur if the zombies make it to the battlefield.

Naruto: "D...d.....d........dad!?"
Fourth Hokage: "Yeah, its me son!"
Kurama: "Yeah, sup........uhh........fourth hokage...."
Fourth Hokage: "NOOO NARUTO, YOU GOT POSSESSED BY THE NINE TAILS AGAIN!?!"
Naruto: "No dad, its ok. Me and Kurama are friends now! He isn't evil anymore!"
Kurama: "Yeah.......turns out I just really hated humanity over what Madara and Obito did in genjutsuing and controlling me, and people seeing me only as a tool for destruction. But its cool now. Wanna go get some ramen after the war is over?"
Fourth Hokage: "******** ******** ********, YOUR THE REASON I DIED IN THE FIRST PLACE NINE TAILS. YOU KILLED MEEEEEE!! ******** YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"
Kakashi: "Sensei! I can't believe its really you!"
Fourth Hokage: "Yep, its really me! So, who's the uchiha kid that is Madara's partner?"
Kakashi: "YEAHHHH.............about that............its Obito."
Obito: "And I will throw the world into the infinite tsukiyomi and doom the world forever!!!"
Fourth Hokage: "WHATTT!? OBITO MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? NOT ONLY ARE YOU ALIVE.........BUT EVIL!? WHY OBITO WHY!!!"
Obito: "Why don't you ask Kakashi that question!"
Kakashi: "Yeah, sorry Sensei, but I accidentally killed Rin."

Fourth Hokage: "MY SON IS BEST FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER THAT KILLED ME AND MY WIFE, AND AMONG MY THREE STUDENTS, ONE WAS KILLED BY ANOTHER, WHICH IN TURN TURNED THE OTHER EVIL! WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNN!! THIS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!!!"

Naruto: "Jiraya's dead."

Fourth Hokage: " gonk "
Itachi -ox
Listen to Satan
User Image

LOL.
Queen Shining Heaven
Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Sasuke and company could just casually stroll into Konoha? Even if everybody is at war, I know somebody must have seen them and thought it out of place

Oh, Konoha always was like that. Remember the Sound Four, Itachi and Kisame... Everybody can enter unnoticed.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Anaria Kuruba-no-imoto
Queen Shining Heaven
Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Sasuke and company could just casually stroll into Konoha? Even if everybody is at war, I know somebody must have seen them and thought it out of place

Oh, Konoha always was like that. Remember the Sound Four, Itachi and Kisame... Everybody can enter unnoticed.

I know, and that's the point I'm trying to make. They are supposed to be a secret ninja village, and the home of their country's military, and yet everybody and their granny can get in undetected. What the hell?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Yami Bakura
Itachi -ox
The Yami Bakura
User Image

Also, now Orochimaru:

User Image

User Image

Just imagine the hilarious discussions that can occur if the zombies make it to the battlefield.

Naruto: "D...d.....d........dad!?"
Fourth Hokage: "Yeah, its me son!"
Kurama: "Yeah, sup........uhh........fourth hokage...."
Fourth Hokage: "NOOO NARUTO, YOU GOT POSSESSED BY THE NINE TAILS AGAIN!?!"
Naruto: "No dad, its ok. Me and Kurama are friends now! He isn't evil anymore!"
Kurama: "Yeah.......turns out I just really hated humanity over what Madara and Obito did in genjutsuing and controlling me, and people seeing me only as a tool for destruction. But its cool now. Wanna go get some ramen after the war is over?"
Fourth Hokage: "******** ******** ********, YOUR THE REASON I DIED IN THE FIRST PLACE NINE TAILS. YOU KILLED MEEEEEE!! ******** YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"
Kakashi: "Sensei! I can't believe its really you!"
Fourth Hokage: "Yep, its really me! So, who's the uchiha kid that is Madara's partner?"
Kakashi: "YEAHHHH.............about that............its Obito."
Obito: "And I will throw the world into the infinite tsukiyomi and doom the world forever!!!"
Fourth Hokage: "WHATTT!? OBITO MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? NOT ONLY ARE YOU ALIVE.........BUT EVIL!? WHY OBITO WHY!!!"
Obito: "Why don't you ask Kakashi that question!"
Kakashi: "Yeah, sorry Sensei, but I accidentally killed Rin."

Fourth Hokage: "MY SON IS BEST FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER THAT KILLED ME AND MY WIFE, AND AMONG MY THREE STUDENTS, ONE WAS KILLED BY ANOTHER, WHICH IN TURN TURNED THE OTHER EVIL! WHATS GOING ONNNNNNNN!! THIS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!!!"

Naruto: "Jiraya's dead."

Fourth Hokage: " gonk "

Lmao, I wouldn't doubt that as a scenario. I could see that happening xD
OMG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items