SNAKES. 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 1 ]
I just peed. 0.125 12.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

IVovacane
The Sh3t Storm
IVovacane
I'm still thinking things through.

How did the 4th hokage be revived? I thought the 3rd hokage sealed him while orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd in the pre-shippuden naruto. Or was the seal only temporary for that moment?

Please tell you're kidding. Everything you said in this post was incorrect.

Oh. So I guess orochimaru didn't revive the first and second hokage must be imagining things.
Oh well. I could really careless about pre-shippuden Naruto

3rd Hokage never sealed the 4th, he sealed himself along with Kurama's body when Naruto was born. If you count an incomplete Edo Tensei as revive then sure. Seals are never temporary.

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bittersweet music

ok I did not ******** expect this.

1. I want to give thumbs up for the OP, I though the same s**t.
I mean, Leaf Village has been ******** up so many times , its like
''that's easy s**t yo, I can do that in the blink of an eye''

still, I am curious what Orochimaru wants, but oh well.

2. I don't think there will be a fight against minato vs naruto, let me explain this.
is true they don't move around by themselves but most likely, is the ''controller''
who decides to move then and give them orders, if you know what I mean.
Kabuto was using them and put all of them fighting so yeah.

3. By stoping the war, there could be several ways.
a) Sasuke gets all the information he needs and well he joins the village again
b) Orochimaru use the hokages to aid help to naruto and the other ninjas
c) the only one who whoop the a** of madara was harishama.

4. Was kushina sealed by the shinigami or not -

User Image

5. and they are at the village well ********. I though all ninjas were in the war,
all of them
and can no villager found suspicios hooded man walking in the village, just like that?

I thought Kushina was just sorta stabbed by the fox and died that way. No sealing for her or anything...

Dedicated Gawker

Cinnabunneh
Epiphany of Nothingness
All I want to see is Sakura now.

^ THIS. cat_crying User Image User Image

Her time will come, I can just feeeel it!
Besides, why else would Kishimoto push her aside for the last 23dfsd32 chapters? He's not neglecting her on purpose, I'm sure there's a reason for it.

Dangerous Genius

First off.
User Image
GOOD MAN OROCHIMARU <3
Reasons:
1) The Hokages are back meaning;
-Naruto gets to see his father again.
-The 1st, 2nd and 3rd are no longer fighting forever in the Shinigami's stomach.
-After all of this happens, there is a chance for them to all rest in peace.
-The only person who has a chance of defeating Madara with ease is the 1st Hokage. Sure, Lee has an advantage for using only fighting techniques, but once Madara or Obito uses a damn jutsu involving the Sharingan....
2) Sasuke will become the second most knowledgeable ninja in the world. The first being Orochimaru.
-He will probably learn and understand why the Uchiha clan was always filled with so much hate and anger.
-He is probably going to learn some sort of jutsu that will probably be used to fight Naruto instead of being used for the greater good (as in stopping the war).
3) Orochimaru is probably going to be the one to stop the war.
-Though this theory of mine is rather far fetched it makes sense. He has the Hokages on his side that is going to replace the ones that are seemingly lost. And this set of Hokages cannot die. This can easily overpower Obito and Madara, who would probably be in shock because first off, Orochimaru was supposedly dead, second off, Obito is going to see his sensei again and Naruto is going to see his father, third off, Madara is going to s**t bricks when he sees the 1st Hokage.
-Naruto is going to get a power up from his Dad and fight along side him.

Now, on to the chapter.
User Image
Holy s**t. Orochimaru. Just holy s**t.
You sir, have balls. Willingly sacrificing yourself to release some dead men and getting your arms as well as becoming Super Sayian/Death God for a while? Sweet Jesus Christ and holy Mary Magdalene, YOU SIR HAVE BALLS.

BUT WAIT!
THERES MORE!

Did anyone realize that this is the first time Orochimaru is not handicaped? He fought the 4 tailed version of Kurema with NO jutsus. NONE. That was all him. ALL OF IT WAS JUST HIM. Now...just imagine him with his arms and in a Senju body. That is just ******** terrifying. And he is quickly gaining more power and no one is stopping him.

Nobody is stopping Orochimaru anytime soon.

Now his intentions are rather clouded, but right now I believe that he is merely there to watch the world and the war burn. In order to do that, he needs to play along and do what he has to do what he has to to survive. In order to survive, he needs to act like the mediator and lay low as the "Sensei watching his young prodigies grow up." Its all a game that Orochimaru is willing to play. He did not loose sight of his goal; Sharingan. And who is able to defeat Uchihas with ease? Senjus. Who is a Senju? 1st Hokage and Zetsus. Who now has a Zetsu body? Orochimaru. What could this mean? Orochimaru is now a fake Senju. He is closer to his goal than ever.

Orochimaru was never really a villain. He was that cool, laid back yet short tempered when he doesn't have his way, and just cold hearted when it came to somethings. He was always curious but villainous? Not exactly. All he did had a motive that did not involve personal gain as the main objective but this clearly changed once he got older. He turned cold once he realized how s**t filled the world is and how cruel it is but now it seems like he is..kinda melting a bit? This does not mean that he is good cause hell the s**t he does is not right by any means. However what he is doing now, could that be considered as a good thing? Hell yes. Does that mean that he is a good person? Not necessarily.

I just want him and Kabuto to go flee into the ******** mountains and just ********. =___=

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
You think you have won, and that the darkness will consume me, but you've yet to realize....

Well, this is it, The moment of truth. For all the people that had been wanting Jiraya back into the story, its now or never. If he wanted to, Orochimaru could use the sixth un-used Zetsu to bring him back as well.

But honestly, I hope not. We have enough dead guys walking around as it is.

Also, now Orochimaru:

-Has his arms back, along with all of the jutsus he knows.
-Has all of the knowledge and power ups that Kabuto had been saving up to be superior to him.
-And a new body made of FIRST HOKAGE CELLS. Which means he has the wood release too now.

Yeeaahh..........and with these zombies under his control, Orochimaru really does seem like he is going to be the final villain.

Or, what I want to happen will happen instead:

*Orochimaru, and everyone else arrives on the battlefield*
*Obito and Madara notice him*
Obito: "Orochimaru, join us, and together, we can bring peace to the ninja world!!"

Orochimaru: "Man, ******** your peace! As future ruler of the ninja world, I have this to say. GET OFF MY PLANET!"
*the team and the zombies all attack them together*
Orochimaru: "Hehehehehe, yesss. Bring that lovely uchiha body to meee!! Come here Obito!!"

And thus, the world was saved destroyed taken over, by Orochimaru. The end. smile

that I AM THE DARKNESS!!!!!I can never be destroyed, as I am part of existence itself!
User Image

Dangerous Genius

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Yeeeaaaaahhhh... this was a stupid development.

"Yeah, so liek guies, if I put on dis mask, I can get teh Hokages souls bak from teh death god! And my arms back so I can do jutsu even though I was able to do those already. LOLS!! 4laugh "

"Oh and Saskue had a bunch of Zestus on him this whole time. And I'm still magically revivedz!"

My. Hairy. Ballsack.

Dangerous Genius

soren_alenko

"Yeah, so liek guies, if I put on dis mask, I can get teh Hokages souls bak from teh death god! And my arms back so I can do jutsu even though I was able to do those already. LOLS!! 4laugh "

"Oh and Saskue had a bunch of Zestus on him this whole time. And I'm still magically revivedz!"

My. Hairy. Ballsack.

You are just jealous that you aren't on Sasuke's body like a Zetsu in need of water.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
iLord Orochimaru
soren_alenko

My. Hairy. Ballsack.

You are just jealous that you aren't on Sasuke's body like a Zetsu in need of water.
No. I just think that this is just a really stupid ham fisted, straight out of his a** pile of crap that Kishimoto calls a plot, that doesn't make sense even within context of the series' lore and story.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
bittersweet music

ok I did not ******** expect this.

1. I want to give thumbs up for the OP, I though the same s**t.
I mean, Leaf Village has been ******** up so many times , its like
''that's easy s**t yo, I can do that in the blink of an eye''

still, I am curious what Orochimaru wants, but oh well.

2. I don't think there will be a fight against minato vs naruto, let me explain this.
is true they don't move around by themselves but most likely, is the ''controller''
who decides to move then and give them orders, if you know what I mean.
Kabuto was using them and put all of them fighting so yeah.

3. By stoping the war, there could be several ways.
a) Sasuke gets all the information he needs and well he joins the village again
b) Orochimaru use the hokages to aid help to naruto and the other ninjas
c) the only one who whoop the a** of madara was harishama.

4. Was kushina sealed by the shinigami or not -

User Image

5. and they are at the village well ********. I though all ninjas were in the war,
all of them
and can no villager found suspicios hooded man walking in the village, just like that?

Thanks, LOL.
And, yeah, that might be the case. I really don't see Naruto fighting his dad... I don't, and I have to agree with you on that.

And stopping the war? I think it might be one of the 3, or maybe all of the 3 options.
Either way, I want to see them happen xD

And IDK, I don't know if she was... she might have been ._.

And, LOOOOOOOOOL.
Maybe a few ninja were like, "******** this shiettt, I'm staying out of the warrr."
LOL.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LovelyHolic

Um, thank you for that awkward description of Obito~ 9,9

I agree, I'm glad we got a break from the war and focus more on what's going behind the scenes. Especially since hopefully everything will be answered(hopefully) and we won't be so confused most of the time.
Wait-what questions though? Sasuke never mentioned it specifically so I'm not sure what he's looking for. Gawd all this secrecy and ambiguous plotlines are exhausting. I wouldn't be too surprised if the Hokages turned out to be the cause of all this~why else would they take Mito in and suddenly everyone starts attacking the Uzumaki clan?

I was disappointed with Team Taka in this chapter though. It seems obvious that Juugo and Suigetsu are uncomfortable around Orochimaru. Plus Sasuke off doing some heavy thinking. Where's the team dynamics from Killer B's and Summit fights? I'm praying Karin will come in and kick everyone into gear, the team needs more sass. And slap the daylights out of Sasuke for stabbing her~lord knows he deserves it.

And is anybody else disappointed at the possibility of Orochimaru becoming good? He's one of the last few legitimate villains in the series and to see a great protagonist like him switch sides would be such a waste. I'm hoping he stabs everyone in the back later after they save the world or some s**t.

I could go on but I'll come back to this post later after work -,-'

LOL. Sorry, I had to. I couldn't resist~ Ohh Obito, you're nasty.

Anyways, yeah, good point about that.
I hope they explain that stuff, yo.

And yeahhh, I also agree.
Wait, and where is Karin? She might still be in a village, LOL.

And eh, I'm content with it.
I really don't think... idk. He's not a terrible character, and from what I see, he looks like the type of character that can go either way.
fhddjdslkjglsdg.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zauriel Masters
My favorite part of the chapter was how Sasuke did the EXACT thing Naruto did when he returned to the village and hop on top of the water tower or whatever that is.

IKR.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
fancynancy11
I get this odd feeling that Orichimaru is passing down the torch to Sasuke in a way....I mean, fishboy made a good point about it being a good time to attack the village when everyone is away....and what does he say? he says that they aren't his underlings anymore. since when does Orochimaru give such praise to Sasuke's team? I think it's so....oddly sweet. sweatdrop lol....I guess in a twisted way, Orochimaru is proud of Sasuke.....awww emotion_kirakira

lol am I out of my mind for thinking this?
xd sweatdrop

Ps....I was hoping to see Karin for some reason...maybe soon tho. *shrugs* she is a part of Team Taka afterall.

I dislike it when Kishi "forgets" his female characters. stare ....*sigh*... emotion_drool

LOL, IKR?
Same here.
And eh, to be honest, I really don't think they'll harm the village...

And nah, I was thinking about it too xD

And ya, same.
I thought she was still in the village anyways.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x Karurie x
I WANNA SEE YAMATO AND ANKO.
emotion_facepalm

Maybe I'm just forgetting, but didn't Guy watch as Yamato was taken away?
So.
Why didn't he send word to the village and, you know, have someone RESCUE their comrade?

All those ninja who are just sitting on their hands back in Konoha could probably better spend their time forming some sort of rescue party and save Yamato and Anko, right?

UGH, IKR. I agree );

And eh, maybe. o . o
Hm... good point.

And, LOL.
I hope them two end up alright u_u

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Heroic Zeke
If sasuke ends up helping and brings the kages with him to the fight LOL 1 madara is gonna s**t himself when he sees the 1st, 2nd minato + naruto = 2 yellow flashes ... and it is said that the yellow flash is stronger then all the hokages. so oh s**t ... the 2nd has mastered the edo tensei so u can most likely release it if he feels the need to . and the 3rd better whip the s**t outta orochimaru this time..

on the other hand i dont think this is gonna happen because naruto is already having a hard time with this fight ... but if sasuke joins madara then... all 4 kages + sasuke + madara + 10 tails + obito.... theres ******** no way naruto can beat them... theres just no way also the gap between sasuke and naruto is to great... naruto could easily take out sasuke in a flash if he wanted. so i think there going to go with the first one.

I would love to see the Kage's helping, OMFG.
That would be amazing, and I'd be so happy.

and LOL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces