I just peed. 0.125 12.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Don't quote this. I can see your comment without having to be quoted on this specific post. I edit this post as the time goes by, and the edits won't show in your quotes.
This post is off limits to quoting. Any other post, along with my other posts, in this Naruto 619 topic is ok to my quoted, just not this. It's getting annoying. Also, it becomes a page stretcher on the first page. Looks ugly.*

Interesting chapter.

Wait... the Hokages?
I'm so ******** happy to see these awesome dudes.
I wanna scream.
User Image
Orochimaru, yay. You know, I'm so glad he was able to do that.
He's a pretty cool character.

I WANT TO SEE SASUKE'S REACTION WHEN HE FINDS OUT THAT THE 4th IS NARUTO'S DAD.

That is, if he already doesn't know.

And Zetsu sacrifice? Eh, I can live with that. They all freaking suck anyways.
At least they are being useful lol.
It was pretty cool to learn how to get people's s**t back from that shinigami b***h.
Heh heh heh.

I wanna pee all over the place out of excitement.
Loljk.

I'm so GLAD there is a chapter without that p***y b***h a** Obito complaining.
I think we all deserved that break.
He seriously needs to go back to fingering himself over Rin... Like, I'm for real.
Gosh, ugh.

Now, like many have said...
User Image
Look at these fine bitches strutting up in the streets and sheittttt.
And ya, there's a ninja b***h there. See him?
Ya. I do. Dafuq.

Anyways, Sasuke thinking about his future actions?
User Image
I don't think he'll do s**t to be honest.
I don't.
I bet he won't do it.
I bet he won't.
lol jk. I won't bet, anything is possible.

IF HE DOES END UP DOING s**t, I WILL BE SO PISSED, I SWEAR I'LL HUNT DOWN KISHIMOTO, AND SHOVE HIS FACE IN AN OLD PERSON'S DIAPER, AND MAKE HIM EAT IT RIGHT AFTER. FKU p***y MANGO TREE LION KISSING, BUTT TOUCHING-
Wait, what... this isn't even... what.

User Image

An attack, though- ugh.
HE WILL RUE THE DAY!
No. What. Huh.
SHUT THE ******** UP.
User Image

I have to be honest here, I'm gonna go back to talking about Orochimaru now..
Anyways, to be honest hereeee, Orochimaru doesn't seem to take an interest on ******** with Konoha.
I think he has better things to do... I mean, sheitttt, man, this village has been fawked up so many times, I don't even think another explosion or mass killing would even PHASE them.
loljk.

I'll edit this later. I'm so freaking SLEEPY.

What did you think about the chapter?
What will happen next chapter?
Kurama's body is back with Naruto now presumably. Huge power boost right there.

Oro now has the power to change the entire war if he wants to. But it depends on what the Hokages tell Sasuke and who he wants to side with.

I kinda wanna see Minato vs Naruto.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Sh3t Storm

Oro now has the power to change the entire war if he wants to. But it depends on what the Hokages tell Sasuke and who he wants to side with.

I'm glad you pointed that out, I didn't think about that.
I can't wait to see his reaction if he gets his full powers back from this.

And yeah, I agree.

And Minato vs Naruto? Awhhhh yeahhh, that would be amazing.

Timid Prophet

I am more psyched for next week than ever Oro bringing the 4 kages back!

Clean Trader

if the first took out madara and madara has that much power... holy s**t is s**t about to go down.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Itachi -ox
Interesting chapter.

Wait... the Hokages?
I'm so ******** happy to see these awesome dudes.
I wanna scream.
User Image
Orochimaru, yay. You know, I'm so glad he was able to do that.
He's a pretty cool character.

And Zetsu sacrifice? Eh, I can live with that. They all freaking suck anyways.
At least they are being useful lol.
It was pretty cool to learn how to get people's s**t back from that shinigami b***h.
Heh heh heh.

I wanna pee all over the place out of excitement.
Loljk.

I'm so GLAD there is a chapter without that p***y b***h a** Obito complaining.
I think we all deserved that break.
He seriously needs to go back to fingering himself over Rin... Like, I'm for real.
Gosh, ugh.

Now, like many have said...
User Image
Look at these fine bitches strutting up in the streets and sheittttt.
And ya, there's a ninja b***h there. See him?
Ya. I do. Dafuq.

Anyways, Sasuke thinking about his future actions?
User Image
I don't think he'll do s**t to be honest.
I don't.
I bet he won't do it.
I bet he won't.
lol jk. I won't bet, anything is possible.

IF HE DOES END UP DOING s**t, I WILL BE SO PISSED, I SWEAR I'LL HUNT DOWN KISHIMOTO, AND SHOVE HIS FACE IN AN OLD PERSON'S DIAPER, AND MAKE HIM EAT IT RIGHT AFTER. FKU p***y MANGO TREE LION KISSING, BUTT TOUCHING-
Wait, what... this isn't even... what.

User Image

An attack, though- ugh.
HE WILL RUE THE DAY!
No. What. Huh.
SHUT THE ******** UP.
User Image

I have to be honest here, I'm gonna go back to talking about Orochimaru now..
Anyways, to be honest hereeee, Orochimaru doesn't seem to take an interest on ******** with Konoha.
I think he has better things to do... I mean, sheitttt, man, this village has been fawked up so many times, I don't even think another explosion or mass killing would even PHASE them.
loljk.

I'll edit this later. I'm so freaking SLEEPY.

What did you think about the chapter?
What will happen next chapter?

Minato has 0.5 of Kurama's chakra so does it mean that Naruto will get back the remaining amount? ( 4th + Naruto)

Granddaughter and grandfather of Hokage reunited? ( 1st + 5th)

Grandfather and Grandson reunited? ( Konohamaru + 3rd)

2nd... Forever alone? crying

Distinct Seeker

I'm still thinking things through.

How did the 4th hokage be revived? I thought the 3rd hokage sealed him while orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd in the pre-shippuden naruto. Or was the seal only temporary for that moment?

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
I got so many feels here!! OMFG!!!!!
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome
first omfg an ******** CLAN COMPOUND CLOSE TO ******** KONOHA!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!! why didn't no one tell Naruto this s**t!!! he would have feel a little more happy knowing that he use to have a clan OTL and even could have use that as a Sanctuary to get away from the people's bad treatment in the village , so close yet so freaking far?

Orochimaru being a badass yet an a*****e at the same time for "killing "the shinigami and then doing the edo tensei on the hokages, I couldnt believe it OTL I mean someone here guest it! and I was thinking it after the person said it but I still wasnt expecting him to revive them. I hope he doesnt make them fight any one or destroy Konha with them you know how much thats gonna hurt everyone? a mind ******** also, if Orochimaru got his hands back does that mean that Kurama gets the other half of his power? because if so, s**t just got more power up on the war > v <!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

also the reference use when Sasuke stands to look at Konoha is pretty cool, I like that is the same point of view like when Naruto return, Naruto looking at the village on the daylight = Sasuke looking at the village at night, if it's not another hint of the good and the bad and day and night well, I'm just looking to much into it XD

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
IVovacane
I'm still thinking things through.

How did the 4th hokage be revived? I thought the 3rd hokage sealed him while orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd in the pre-shippuden naruto. Or was the seal only temporary for that moment?
the 4th was seal himself and half of Kurama's charkra with him when he attack the village and Sarutob never seal the 4th. When Orochimaru tried to revive them he couldnt the 4th because his soul was eaten by the shinigami already and wasnt in the after-life, in other words, Minato's soul couldnt be edo tensei by Orochimaru. after sarutobi seal (they get eaten by the shingami in other words) the 1st and 2nd and orochimaru's hands with the use of the shinigami his soul was devour then.

Aged Sex Symbol

I'm kinda scared that out of six Zetsu's, only four were used.

Who else could they possibly bring back?

Also looks like Orochimaru is totally going to try to kill them when this is done.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm dispointed that it was hokages instend of Sasuke's parents. Bleah. Well I'm just glad that we did't get another chapter based on how helpful Hinata is Naruto and Obito's constant bitching. Meh. All I want to see is Sakura now. Sasuke and Sakura are the reason I'm still bound to this series.
The Sh3t Storm

Except Minato sealed half of Kurama within himself.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I was not expecting that. But what are the Hokages going to tell him? Will Orochimaru enter the war now, with the Hokages as his warriors? Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter

Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Sasuke and company could just casually stroll into Konoha? Even if everybody is at war, I know somebody must have seen them and thought it out of place
SS_ShitStorm
I'm kinda scared that out of six Zetsu's, only four were used.

Who else could they possibly bring back?

Also looks like Orochimaru is totally going to try to kill them when this is done.

There's only one Zetsu un-accounted for:

-4 kages
-Oro's new body
-?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
It was an interesting chapter and I can't wait to see how the resurrected Kage's will change the war. But wait, didn't Oro already resurrect those guys? I feel like this story is running in circles...

Queen Shining Heaven
Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Sasuke and company could just casually stroll into Konoha? Even if everybody is at war, I know somebody must have seen them and thought it out of place

I've been mentioning this from the beginning. That one ninja guy needs to be fired because apparently he just doesn't give any more #*$@s.
And there are other ninjas wandering around the village.
User Image

...I'm totally gonna laugh my a** off if Oro and the gang just walk right out of the village with the resurrected Kage's following them and no one even gives them a second glance.

"Nope. Nothing to see here, move along soldier. We're just stealing your Kage. Again.
LOLKTHANXBYE!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces