Potato. 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
This definitely explains how Obito went over the edge like he did. If some other guy killed Rin, I would've said that he was definitely overexaggerating and all the like. Though I will say that I do believe that Kakashi was forced to do it. Remember that he just learned about the power of friendship from Obito, and keep him to his word. Unless this is the moment that made Kakashi adopt his personality...

There are a few things that I'm worried about, though. I'm worried about Kakashi not being able to answer Obito on why (if he'll listen), and for some reason, I'm worried that this has just turned Sakura into a plot device. I mean, have you seen how similar they look in black and white? Maybe I'm overexaggerating.

And, um...there's an undead war going on. Where's Rin in all this?
perhaps this is how Kakashi ended up with his Mangekyou Sharingan? perhaps something took control of her during the war that they couldn't get her free from, and she asked him to do it? idk, I can't see him just killing her for no good reason.
Well.... I expected Kakashi killed Rin, I mean... it was kinda obvious.

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How else do you think I got the Mangekyo? You should have been suspicious since the Mangekyo was first explained. You can only obtain it by murdering your best friend. Obviously Gai was still alive, and my previous best friend was already dead, that left only one other person. You don't obtain the Mangekyo without committing something terrible.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Hatake Kakashi-sann
How else do you think I got the Mangekyo? You should have been suspicious since the Mangekyo was first explained. You can only obtain it by murdering your best friend. Obviously Gai was still alive, and my previous best friend was already dead, that left only one other person. You don't obtain the Mangekyo without committing something terrible.

Even if it was an accident? Because Rin didn't look like she was expecting that to happen.
sweatdrop

Quotable Genius

x Karurie x
Hatake Kakashi-sann

Even if it was an accident? Because Rin didn't look like she was expecting that to happen.
sweatdrop

You mean I accidently activated Raikiri and accidently shoved it through her chest? I do have Sharingan so I'm not exactly a bad shot.

Partying Millionaire

Kakashi asked Rin to resereve him a copy of the limited addition Make-out series new book.

She forgot...

The book sold out.

She had it coming.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Deidarasanlol
Kakashi asked Rin to resereve him a copy of the limited addition Make-out series new book.

She forgot...

The book sold out.

She had it coming.

emotion_awesome

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Partying Millionaire

Lol anyway yea I think she was either going to die already and Rin wanted Kakashi to put her out of her misery. Then again she looked surprised so he could have accidentally stabbed her thinking she was a clone or an enemy. Either way she still hasn't had a real background nor a MAJOR part in anything so as quick as she was introduced she got taken away.
CelestialChild
fancynancy11

Naruto and Sasuke were used like that too....they always are, I don't think it makes Sakura ( or Naruto and Sasuke ) look bad.

in fact, I think it makes their story more interesting.. but then I'm a huge parallel fan, to the point of it being really annoying to others... sweatdrop It's all good in my book, but then I'm not hard to please when it comes to the Naruto series.. mrgreen emotion_sweatdrop

Oh, I don't dislike Sakura. I think she's an awesome character that is completely underutilized in the story, especially now. And what I meant was that while Naruto and Sasuke get plotlines that are meant to make them grow as people and characters (even if Sasuke went to the ~the dark side~), Sakura gets nothing. Kishimoto simply established that she's maybe not as immature as she was when she was 12 (and then all that 'I love you Naruto' business happened', and that she can kick a** (Sasori, but we only ever see that once more since during the war), but other than that, she has been a device in everyone else's stories. She was used to make Shikamaru and Sai look smart (when they told her to stop screwing around with Naruto), to show how far gone Sasuke is (when he tried to kill her too), and to make Naruto look more heroic (when he saves her, tells her not to lie, etc). Even Hinata saving Naruto and confessing was as much about Hinata as it was Naruto.

I just really want her to have her own storyline that interacts with others, not one that incorporates her into other storylines as a simple lot device.

yeah, I want that too, oh well, that's what fanfiction is for right? sweatdrop I have enjoyed the way Kishimoto writes her, true, it may be lacking sometimes, but like I said before, I'm really easy to please when it comes to the Naruto series... mrgreen emotion_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff