Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dangerous Genius

Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
I can see next chapter Kabuto being all like-
"Bawhhhhh, I had a bad life. BAWWW."
At least he had an opportunity to have an awesome ninja life with out killing the family he DOESN'T HAVE, and like, totally not be an out law or anything...
ITACHI HAD IT HARDER.
I still like Kabuto though, he a cool dude.
I want to see what s**t he has up his sleeve.
LOL.

Itachi did not have the balls to say no.
B|

If he had any balls to begin with!
classified_fu

LOL JK.

He had a sack as big as a mouse.

COME AT ME ITACHI FAN GIRLS B| IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
At least he had an opportunity to have an awesome ninja life with out killing the family he DOESN'T HAVE, and like, totally not be an out law or anything...
ITACHI HAD IT HARDER.
LOL.

B|

classified_fu

LOL JK.

Itachi was totally born half girl and half boy.
It explains his LOVELY appearance.
emotion_awesome
The female genes obviously took more dominant control on the outside, therefore resulting in his tiny balls. Well, he doesn't have boobs... OR DOES HE?! It never shows him without his shirt! He has the smallest A cup around. That has to be it.
classified_fu

Greedy Capitalist

iLord Orochimaru
iKarnezar
Kabutos a drama queen. He didn't have a name, so he was given one, but nooo, he has to be absolutely nobody and nothing. .

Oh no no no no. Don't pull that s**t off in here D:<

The biggest Drama Queens are the Uchihas.

Sasuke is the Drama Princess.

Sasuke has reason to be as depressed/angry as he is. Although Itachi is starting to p***y out on me, I don't like it.

Kabuto, however, was given a home and a name. Because he had nothing, he thinks everything around him and everything he has is a lie or a fake. Because he has no real family, he therefore has nothing.

What a load of s**t. He obviously doesn't understand the concept of adopted children.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

iLord Orochimaru
xx Cookie-Boots xx

This gave me a glorious mental image of Kabuto and Orochimaru acting out Hamlet with Kabuto as Hamlet, but in drag. emotion_awesome

I am so pleased that I am not the only one who can see Orochimaru and Kabuto amusing themselves by doing stupid teenage s**t; like cosplaying. Oh wait I forgot. Orochimaru already cosplayed at the Sand Village Kage/Gaara's daddy, some random scary laughing chick, that random river village chick that got tossed around by Sasuke (Kudos to Orochimaru to not getting his skull smashed with goo flying everywhere, while being thrown down head first in a thick a** tree branch), and that gray haired kid.

Dear lord he is so American.

Or you know, they could just be dancing/acting randomly to music videos.

AMG ALL OF THOSE SWEET 16S D8 SUCH A DRAG.

Drained nearly all of my funds to make the world a better place dammit. ; 3 ;

Believe it.

xx Cookie-Boots xx

...eeyup, seems about right. 3nodding

Though, since the only straight Uchihas are Sasuke's parents, it was more likely his boyfriend.

Just imagine, when he's unmasked and beaten down, we get a flashback of that and Naruto is so touched and moved by it that he lets him live. emotion_awesome

Maybe your mother didn't really die, but killed your dad, ran off with somebody else, and produced Hojo. o_0
Somehow, that makes perfect sense.

Somehow that would be the best Naruto flashback for Sasuke ever.

Or you know, him kissing Naruto in the first three episodes.

So it could be like
Naruto: Oh Sasuke! I had no idea that you remembered that moment!
Sasuke: How could I not Naruto? -coughs up blood- It was the first time I ever felt so loved. felt the need to kill another human being!
Naruto: Oh Sasuke-kun! You cad! I love you so so much!
Sasuke: -coughing up blood madly- And I love hate you too Naruto...All night long. bleh -dies-

If Team 7 is a remake of Team Sannin....Does that mean that Orochimaru and Jiraiya kissed at one point too?! emotion_0A0 Amg so much Deja Vu!

Then again....If my mother did that...Then why wouldn't Dr. Hojo look like a snake? D: Men/boys usually take after their mothers....

WHAT IS THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY I AM CONJUGATING?!

Please excuse me, for I have to quote YGO:TAS.

Sasuke: Naruto, I... I hate you. I hate you with all my heart. I hate you more than I've ever hated anybody. I hate you so much I can barely take it. In fact, I want to go on hating you for the rest of my life...
Naruto: Oh, Sasuke! I had no idea you felt that way about me! I-if it makes you feel any better... I hate you too. I think I've hated you from the moment I first met you.
Sasuke: In that case, Naruto, if we win this battle, let us go and make sweet hatred together. Just you and me. Hating each other. All night long.

Of course they did. And Hashirama accidentally kissed Madara. emotion_awesome

Nah, the snake-ness is from your dad and your mom just had the smexy black hair. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Genius

Itachi -ox

emotion_awesome
The female genes obviously took more dominant control on the outside, therefore resulting in his tiny balls. Well, he doesn't have boobs... OR DOES HE?! It never shows him without his shirt! He has the smallest A cup around. That has to be it.
classified_fu

heart
And he is a picky lover. He doesn't like them too big.

iKarnezar
Sasuke has reason to be as depressed/angry as he is. Although Itachi is starting to p***y out on me, I don't like it.

Kabuto, however, was given a home and a name. Because he had nothing, he thinks everything around him and everything he has is a lie or a fake. Because he has no real family, he therefore has nothing.

What a load of s**t. He obviously doesn't understand the concept of adopted children.

Imma copy and paste what I typed up a few pages back in response to something similar to this.
Quote:

Personally it shows how ******** up Konoha's methods in child raising is. If you aren't 'Konoha-born' or you just got that 'He is not one of us look', you basically got a shitty slab of life. -coughs- Remember how Naruto was treated guyz?

Konoha is a shithole filled with clicks.
If you aren't Uchiha, you aren't considered 'badass and hot.'
If you aren't Hyuuga, you aren't considered to have 'perfect defense.'
If you aren't a Nara, you aren't considered a 'genius.'
If you aren't a Yamaka (Whatever Ino's clan is), you aren't considered 'helpful in getting information from criminals.'
If you aren't a Senju, you are not respected since you have no relation to the First or Second Hokage.

Now on to what I said about Orochimaru in response to 'Sasuke's justified' bullshit.

Quote:
So was Orochimaru. But no one seemed to give a flying ******** about him since everyone just knows his adult life. When he was younger and he was more useful than Sasuke since he had so much anbition to learn and be the best and he actually wanted to help people not suffer from seeing their loved ones die like he did and Tsunade did (he was the one who was present at both events when Nawaki and Dan died and experienced Tsunade's pain first handedly on top of knowing that his own parent were killed.)

He wanted to do something to help people copet even AFTER his parents died.

Sasuke wanted revenge from the start instead of forgiving himself for not being able to stop Itachi. He bitched, complained and every other line that he spoke was about how his brother was better than him. Without the chip on the shoulder (aka the Sharingan), Sasuke is actually pretty useless since he goes between emotionally distrubed to thoughtful, to confused, to sadistic. A ninja has to be able to control his emotions in battle when in essence Sasuke is controlled by his emotions [where half of you people say is a 'flawed human'].

Ever since Orochimaru was a little kid, he was hated. He was feared because of his looks (which we have no darn idea to why he even looked like that) and no one except Jiraiya wanted to get close to him. Sasuke had the whole damn village backing his a** up with love and yet he is the one who everyone is putting on a pedistal as 'bad guy yet can be saved' while people are shoving Orochimaru under the carpet as 'evil *****' when he is just 'the misunderstood werid looking kid that cracked when all he wanted was to do good for Konoha' (minus the fact that he wanted to destroy it later just like Sasuke is wanting to do now).

Apparently Sasuke's reasons for getting revenge is justified while Orochimaru's reasons are not even though he was basically backstabbed by the only 'father figure' he really had? I'm pretty sure most of us would have reacted the same way Orochimaru had and would want revenge.

Now yes this has nothing to do with what Kabuto is saying but in a way it does.

If we analyze this.
Kabuto was given a home. If you consider being raised by God loving crazy heathens to be a family. From what we see so far, he was picked on by the other kids because he couldn't see, he was deemed as a burden since that fat nun declared that they barely had any food in order to have an extra mouth to feed.

Plus, it is stated that Kabuto was adopted by Konoha's medical team, however what we are now seeing with these nuns could be a prequel to how he was found by the Yakushi. Also these leads for people to assume that this family that he is with now is going to die. So Kabuto would of lost his family, twice.

He has every right to believe that everything around him is a lie. The happiness that he felt with his first family was torn away from him so he was led to believe that it wasn't real. The happiness that we see from him getting glasses and him being able to see was probably torn away from him again so it just deemed it as a lie. The happiness of being accepted by Sasori only to realize that he was being used was a lie. And do not get me started on how he must of felt when the one person who 'showed him truth' was 'murdered.'

To him, whenever he was happy it was torn away from him and thus a lie meaning that it never occurred.

And him being a foreigner and such in Konoha and being used by Sasori only to be tossed to Orochimaru can imply that he feels like a plastic bag or maybe even like a tool.

Sasuke on the other hand had a whole damn village to give him love and he tossed that s**t away like a little b***h. He honestly has no right to act the way does.

Oh and about the naming part.

Yes Kabuto was given a name, but it is not his true name that his mother and father gave him when he was conceived, meaning that the name "Kabuto" is a lie and he is basically living the lie of Kabuto Yakushi. Living by a name that is not your own give horrible consequences. Kabuto had a name before that and living with the notion that you know that the name you respond too is not really your name...Jesus you cannot really survive.

Sasuke always was known as Sasuke and no one else.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
ITACHI HAD IT HARDER.
LOL.

B|

classified_fu

LOL JK.

emotion_awesome
classified_fu

Itachi has really been a woman all along. emotion_awesome
Mikoto had trouble conceiving and they honestly thought Itachi would be their only child, so Fugaku was mad that she had a female so Itachi was raised as a male. By the time Sasuke was born after an accident, everybody already thought Itachi was a boy, so they decided it'd be easier to just keep up the act.
Shisui was the only one who knew. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Genius

xx Cookie-Boots xx

Please excuse me, for I have to quote YGO:TAS.

Sasuke: Naruto, I... I hate you. I hate you with all my heart. I hate you more than I've ever hated anybody. I hate you so much I can barely take it. In fact, I want to go on hating you for the rest of my life...
Naruto: Oh, Sasuke! I had no idea you felt that way about me! I-if it makes you feel any better... I hate you too. I think I've hated you from the moment I first met you.
Sasuke: In that case, Naruto, if we win this battle, let us go and make sweet hatred together. Just you and me. Hating each other. All night long.

Of course they did. And Hashirama accidentally kissed Madara. emotion_awesome

Nah, the snake-ness is from your dad and your mom just had the smexy black hair. emotion_awesome

Naruto: YES! W-wait a minute are you coming onto me? For the last time Sasuke, I love Sakura!

Sasuke: Could of fooled me.

Kurama: AND ME! rofl

All of these yaoi canon pairings are making my brain HURT.

Daddy...WAS DADDY THE SAGE OF THE WHITE SNAKE THAT SMOKES WEED?
User Image

Dangerous Genius

xx Cookie-Boots xx
Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
iLord Orochimaru
Itachi -ox
ITACHI HAD IT HARDER.
LOL.

B|

classified_fu

LOL JK.

emotion_awesome
classified_fu

Itachi has really been a woman all along. emotion_awesome
Mikoto had trouble conceiving and they honestly thought Itachi would be their only child, so Fugaku was mad that she had a female so Itachi was raised as a male. By the time Sasuke was born after an accident, everybody already thought Itachi was a boy, so they decided it'd be easier to just keep up the act.
Shisui was the only one who knew. emotion_dowant

You beautifully intelligent person.

We shall make sweet snake cat babies together. dramallama

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

iLord Orochimaru

Snake-cat babies. emotion_awesome
I'd cross the street for female Itachi, though. >>

iLord Orochimaru

Naruto: YES! W-wait a minute are you coming onto me? For the last time Sasuke, I love Sakura!

Sasuke: Could of fooled me.

Kurama: AND ME! rofl

All of these yaoi canon pairings are making my brain HURT.

Daddy...WAS DADDY THE SAGE OF THE WHITE SNAKE THAT SMOKES WEED?
User Image

YES. emotion_awesome
The sexuality of the Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh characters makes less sense than the My Immortal ones. gonk

OH MY GOD YES THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. emotion_awesome
Your mom had an affair with that snake and just told your dad that you look like a snake because you're special. When he found out, she killed him and faked her own death. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Genius

xx Cookie-Boots xx
iLord Orochimaru

CHEATER emotion_jawdrop

xx Cookie-Boots xx

YES. emotion_awesome
The sexuality of the Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh characters makes less sense than the My Immortal ones. gonk

Your mom had an affair with that snake and just told your dad that you look like a snake because you're special. When he found out, she killed him and faked her own death. emotion_dowant

Bra...I think we should write our own Naruto Series called;

The s**t that You thought you knew about Naruto Characters that you never really wanted to admit. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Genius

I'm still waiting for my goddamn Oscar.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

iLord Orochimaru
xx Cookie-Boots xx
iLord Orochimaru

CHEATER emotion_jawdrop

Psh, we could just have an orgy with him/her and his/her brother. emotion_donotwant

Quote:
xx Cookie-Boots xx

YES. emotion_awesome

Bra...I think we should write our own Naruto Series called;

The s**t that You thought you knew about Naruto Characters that you never really wanted to admit. emotion_dowant

We should! emotion_awesome
For one: Haku is intersex. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Genius

xx Cookie-Boots xx

For one: Haku is intersex. emotion_dowant

Jiraiya is a sex offender.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

iLord Orochimaru
xx Cookie-Boots xx