Bromance :) 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
Tits. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Angus burger. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fap. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Potato. 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Distinct Phantom

I liked this chapter because it confirmed that all Uchihas are assholes who think they know better than everyone else. XD

Tobi thinks he knows the best way to achieve world peace. [So far the most logical person of the clan, if he IS an Uchiha]
Madara being a sexist d**k who hated Hashirama for no reason.
Itatchi and Sasuke's Dad for thinking he knows what's best for the clan. [IE rebelling against the Leaf, which, from the looks of it would have killed them all anyways.]
Itachi for killing everyone BUT his brother, and leaving him to raise himself under false pretenses, and ultimately leading Sasuke to hate everyone in existence. [He could have easily taken Sasuke with him and explained everything, raised him himself, and then tag-teamed Tobi later on. Which would have made far more sense. .---.]
And Sasuke for thinking he knows better than his brother now that he knows the truth. [But of course he goes about things the wrong way and pretty much goes psycho.]

Lol. Kabuto is the only logical person in the series, I swear.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Itachi -ox
Evany Star
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Evany Star
Madara is gay for the first Hokage.

emotion_awesome

Pretty much. emotion_dowant
I was kidding last week, but it feels canon now.

LOL, Hashirama and Madara hidden romance.
Secret ballerina partners.
Bahahaha.

I bet that their final battle was hot, steamy and sexually intense.

Both were fighting without shirts and dropped their weapons and started to wrestle each other.

emotion_dowant

Emmmm, then it got so intense that Hashirama accedenty stabbed and killed Madara.
With some of that wood technique he had there.
He was probably like, "OMFG, what the s**t! Oops."

Ha, that sounds like some rough foreplay.

Ha, wood.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Dragon-Pie xx
I just realized how utterly hilarious Itachi's appearance must be from Sasuke's perspective.

It went like this:
"LOL, I killed a Zetsu. Thanks for the eyes, bro! Man, I miss you... crying -hears someone- WHAT IS THAT. -goes into forest- eek WTF, ITACHI?!?!?!?!"

We just didn't get it in its full glory because of Kages vs Madara interruption. emotion_awesome

Sasuke is probably pissing and shitting himself as he talks to dead Itachi.
In his mind... "Omg, Itachi... he's alive. I wonder if he can use the bathroom. Does he have a *shot*..."

And LOL @ the glory being interrupted.
*About to feel glory from moment, about to cry* ... *switches to Kage vs Madara fight*
classified_fu
DAMN IT.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Evany Star
Itachi -ox
Evany Star
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Evany Star

emotion_awesome

Bahahaha.

Both were fighting without shirts and dropped their weapons and started to wrestle each other.

emotion_dowant

Emmmm, then it got so intense that Hashirama accedenty stabbed and killed Madara.
With some of that wood technique he had there.
He was probably like, "OMFG, what the s**t! Oops."

Ha, that sounds like some rough foreplay.

Ha, wood.

Like I said last week, if you describe the entire battle using double entendres, you've got yourself a sex scene. emotion_awesome

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
I just realized how utterly hilarious Itachi's appearance must be from Sasuke's perspective.

It went like this:
"LOL, I killed a Zetsu. Thanks for the eyes, bro! Man, I miss you... crying -hears someone- WHAT IS THAT. -goes into forest- eek WTF, ITACHI?!?!?!?!"

We just didn't get it in its full glory because of Kages vs Madara interruption. emotion_awesome

In his mind... "Omg, Itachi... he's alive. I wonder if he can use the bathroom. Does he have a *shot*..."

*About to feel glory from moment, about to cry* ... *switches to Kage vs Madara fight*
classified_fu
DAMN IT.

I just think the timing's funny. emotion_awesome
"IS IT LIKE THOSE DEMONS THAT APPEAR WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM?!"
Can edo zombies use the bathroom?
Can they breathe?

So many battles going on at once. emotion_donotwant

I just thought of something, though.
If Tobi dies against Naruto and Kabuto+Madara die against Sasuke and/or Itachi, who's left to be the final villain?
I'll bet you anything it's Hashirama and his ultimate plan is to use the planet as a vessel to sail the cosmos

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

It went like this:

classified_fu
DAMN IT.

Can they breathe?

If Tobi dies against Naruto and Kabuto+Madara die against Sasuke and/or Itachi, who's left to be the final villain?
I'll bet you anything it's Hashirama and his ultimate plan is to use the planet as a vessel to sail the cosmos

Um... maybe Sasuke turns out to be the final villain, and is like, "Fawk you Itachi, I'm gonna be evil anyways," And Itachi is like, "LOL... No! Stop, don't go, STOPPPP... oh s**t... he's gonna be evil."
classified_fu
And Sasuke is like, "FAWK. I love you brother, but I have my own path..." and Itachi is like, "Ok." *walks away*
emotion_awesome

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

It went like this:

classified_fu
DAMN IT.

Can they breathe?

Um... maybe Sasuke turns out to be the final villain, and is like, "Fawk you Itachi, I'm gonna be evil anyways," And Itachi is like, "LOL... No! Stop, don't go, STOPPPP... oh s**t... he's gonna be evil."
classified_fu
And Sasuke is like, "FAWK. I love you brother, but I have my own path..." and Itachi is like, "Ok." *walks away*
emotion_awesome

Aww, ya didn't catch the ref. emotion_8c

Sasuke would make a very whiny final villain. emotion_donotwant
Plus Naruto would have to kill him.
And, as appealing as that is, it kinda kills his entire character. gonk

Though, if he actually got a motive besides "DESTROY EVERYTHING"... emotion_awesome
Evany Star
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Evany Star

emotion_awesome

Bahahaha.

emotion_dowant
LOOOOL, I almost died laughing at what you and Itachi wrote.
I didn't really like this chapter that much. I mean, it's obvious that there are going to be more Itachi and Sasuke conversations/flashbacks, but stilllllllllll. Flashbacks make me feel like I'm reading a chapter that I read years ago. LOL
After seeing Tsunade being targeted by Madara, I'm thinking she's going to die. It'll either be:
The death of all three legendary sannin, orrrrr
The one that survived.
Either one is fine to me, but yeah. I really just wish the Kages would pull out some fancy jutsu, regardless of if it'll help them or not. LOL
As for the Jinchuuriki, MORE PLS.
....What ever happened to the Swordsmens? That felt like a filler within the manga.... That shouldn't be happening. -crais-

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

It went like this:

classified_fu
DAMN IT.

Can they breathe?

classified_fu
emotion_awesome

Though, if he actually got a motive besides "DESTROY EVERYTHING"... emotion_awesome

Naruto breaks his no kill ways and kills Sasuke.
classified_fu

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

It went like this:

classified_fu
DAMN IT.

Can they breathe?

classified_fu
emotion_awesome

classified_fu

Or he seals Sasuke inside himself and becomes his Jinchuuriki. emotion_awesome
Wait, would that make SasuNaru technically canon in the same way as Hashi/Mada? o_o

Oh by the way, I'm actually beginning to find some good fanfic of Hashi/Mada. We need an official fanfic thread on here. emotion_donotwant
and maybe an official rant thread in case something epic fail happens like Itachi never apologizing to Sasuke

Beloved Noob

He still has the uniboob. Yup, hes definitely gay for hashirama. lol...maybe hashi will show up and be all like , awwwwwww how cuuute... Lolz.... Total rape I tell ya.). I loved how Itachi was like b***h PLEASE, I HAVE WORK TO DO, SO ******** OFF.. Ok. Peace out. LULULULULULULULU!

Beloved Noob

xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

I just think the timings funny. emotion_awesome
IS IT LIKE THOSE DEMONS THAT APPEAR WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM?!
Can they breathe?

If Tobi dies against Naruto and Kabuto+Madara die against Sasuke and/or Itachi, whos left to be the final villain?
Ill bet you anything its Hashirama and his ultimate plan is to use the planet as a vessel to sail the cosmos

Um... maybe Sasuke turns out to be the final villain, and is like, Fawk you Itachi, Im gonna be evil anyways, And Itachi is like, LOL... No! Stop, dont go, STOPPPP... oh s**t... hes gonna be evil.
classified_fu
And Sasuke is like, FAWK. I love you brother, but I have my own path... and Itachi is like, Ok. *walks away*
emotion_awesome

Aww, ya didnt catch the ref. emotion_8c

Though, if he actually got a motive besides DESTROY EVERYTHING... emotion_awesome

classified_fu

Wait, would that make SasuNaru technically canon in the same way as Hashi/Mada? o_o

Oh by the way, Im actually beginning to find some good fanfic of Hashi/Mada. We need an official fanfic thread on here. emotion_donotwant
and maybe an official rant thread in case something epic fail happens like Itachi never apologizing to Sasuke
. Lolz. didnt think Id find a Sephiroth and Kefka ref in on sitting. *dies*)

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

XxSabaku_no_KiraxX
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
xx Dragon-Pie xx

I just think the timings funny. emotion_awesome
IS IT LIKE THOSE DEMONS THAT APPEAR WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THEM?!
Can they breathe?

If Tobi dies against Naruto and Kabuto+Madara die against Sasuke and/or Itachi, whos left to be the final villain?
Ill bet you anything its Hashirama and his ultimate plan is to use the planet as a vessel to sail the cosmos

Um... maybe Sasuke turns out to be the final villain, and is like, Fawk you Itachi, Im gonna be evil anyways, And Itachi is like, LOL... No! Stop, dont go, STOPPPP... oh s**t... hes gonna be evil.
classified_fu
And Sasuke is like, FAWK. I love you brother, but I have my own path... and Itachi is like, Ok. *walks away*
emotion_awesome

Aww, ya didnt catch the ref. emotion_8c

Though, if he actually got a motive besides DESTROY EVERYTHING... emotion_awesome

classified_fu

Oh by the way, Im actually beginning to find some good fanfic of Hashi/Mada. We need an official fanfic thread on here. emotion_donotwant
. Lolz. didnt think Id find a Sephiroth and Kefka ref in on sitting. *dies*)

The Kefka ref was unintentional, actually. xD
Though, on a re-read, I do see it. emotion_awesome
actually, it was supposed to be more of a Jenova reference because it's very easy to make a Hashirama=Jenova comparison. Their cells are being injected into everybody and their mom by the resident crazy, black-haired scientist, there's a long-haired bishi running around with the power to summon meteors who was thought to have survived an incident that apparently killed them but was actually dead the entire time and has an unhealthy obsession with one of them, and the presence of their cells adds some kind of a growth to the subject (one wing for Jenova, a second face for Hashi; the former is prettier). MIND=BLOWN
Wow...Sasuke was actually pretty talkative in this chapter I mean he wasn't like the usual "Kill Kill Kill" kinda person that he has been so far.

And Madara sucks for saying those things to Tsunade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces