Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mika_chann
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264

1. Lol I was right about a fangirl quoting me

2. I never said I had a problem with it, I just said that's what fangirls do.
Good for you

You basically, blatantly stated that fangirls and anyone else can't like whatever they prefer to like. Since we fantasize and argue apparently and that they aren't gay so what? Is fantasizing a bad thing?

I said it many times, it's.a.PAIRING.. Who gives two shits if they're not gay.

Your going off without even comprehending what I've said. Your putting words in my mouth. Quote me where I say that fangirls and anyone else cant like what they prefer to like. All I've said is what fangirls do. I dont care what they do. But THAT IS what they do. Black and white. Stop trying to read into something that's not there. I dont care what who likes what.
Anyone that even come close to saying fangirls will fantasize is often interpret as a bad thing. If you haven't notice.

But apparently not many use it for hetero pairings but a lot for gay pairings.
It's like saying that hetero pairings are more superior because they're hetero but for gay pairs we can only 'dream' and lose the hope, when there's no hope to begin with.
Maybe I'm digging too deep into this, but when anyone says fantasize it's a bad thing.

Lol Mika, you are digging too deep. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing. But when we're talking about facts, than it is what it is. It wont happen. If you wanna fantasize though go ahead, there's nothing wrong with that. But we cant bring fantasy into a topic about what will happen in the future. Im not flaming narusasu fans, I know they like what they like and thats fine. But my point here is just that some of those fans will actually think that, that will happen in the show and Im saying it cant. I hope you get what im saying, because like I said im not trying to flame anybody here.
Can't help it, that's what I'm suppose to do for 3 of my options. My god. Why do I even need Sociology for BioSci? Wtf?!

Anyway, not to you but to many it is. Fantasizing for a pairing, that's made of ink. That's not real. It's quite sad.
I know you're not. But the definition of fantasize does not depend on others opinions, it's really quite sad when you think about it.

What's with the random "My god. Why do I even need Sociology for BioSci? Wtf?!" Im kinda confused there lol. As for the other thing u were talking about, yeah I agree with you
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264

Your going off without even comprehending what I've said. Your putting words in my mouth. Quote me where I say that fangirls and anyone else cant like what they prefer to like. All I've said is what fangirls do. I dont care what they do. But THAT IS what they do. Black and white. Stop trying to read into something that's not there. I dont care what who likes what.
Anyone that even come close to saying fangirls will fantasize is often interpret as a bad thing. If you haven't notice.

It's like saying that hetero pairings are more superior because they're hetero but for gay pairs we can only 'dream' and lose the hope, when there's no hope to begin with.
Maybe I'm digging too deep into this, but when anyone says fantasize it's a bad thing.

Lol Mika, you are digging too deep. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing. But when we're talking about facts, than it is what it is. It wont happen. If you wanna fantasize though go ahead, there's nothing wrong with that. But we cant bring fantasy into a topic about what will happen in the future. Im not flaming narusasu fans, I know they like what they like and thats fine. But my point here is just that some of those fans will actually think that, that will happen in the show and Im saying it cant. I hope you get what im saying, because like I said im not trying to flame anybody here.
Can't help it, that's what I'm suppose to do for 3 of my options. My god. Why do I even need Sociology for BioSci? Wtf?!

Anyway, not to you but to many it is. Fantasizing for a pairing, that's made of ink. That's not real. It's quite sad.
I know you're not. But the definition of fantasize does not depend on others opinions, it's really quite sad when you think about it.

What's with the random "My god. Why do I even need Sociology for BioSci? Wtf?!" Im kinda confused there lol. As for the other thing u were talking about, yeah I agree with you
For Sociology it's based on critical thinking. Interpreting things that 'holds' deeper meanings. It has nothing to do with the major I'm taking.
Mika_chann
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264

For Sociology it's based on critical thinking. Interpreting things that 'holds' deeper meanings. It has nothing to do with the major I'm taking.

Sociology? Oh that's cool I just took sociology my senior year. Trust me, even if Sociology isnt part of your major it's cool to take because it changes the way you see people and understand them. I think its a good class to take no matter what your major. Anyway this has nothing to do with naruto so I guess we're done lol. Fun talking with you.

Aged Elder

We can only hope.

No just kidding. I'm rooting for the obvious pairings but I don't go around making threads bashing people for their preferred pairings.
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264
Mika_chann
Raiden264

Sociology? Oh that's cool I just took sociology my senior year. Trust me, even if Sociology isnt part of your major it's cool to take because it changes the way you see people and understand them. I think its a good class to take no matter what your major. Anyway this has nothing to do with naruto so I guess we're done lol. Fun talking with you.
I prefer Psychology. The outline for it is better. At least, to me but the tests are incredibly stupid.

Same.
lmao u never know! xd

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
OK, you know what? Sasunaru will NOT happen, so don't you quote me; I'm just stating the facts; everyone knkows it, you do too, stop that wishful thinking-it's NOT gonna happen. stressed

Dapper Pyromaniac

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
welcome 3nodding ninja
The Huntress of Artemis
OK, you know what? Sasunaru will NOT happen, so don't you quote me; I'm just stating the facts; everyone knkows it, you do too, stop that wishful thinking-it's NOT gonna happen. stressed
It's quite obvious already. Anyone can quote whoever they want..

You just made the 1000000000000000000000000000 Naruto pairing related thread. Congrats.
its so gonna happen! and u know it! xd
lol im bored :S

Tipsy Dabbler

Raiden264
l Kitsune-chan l
Raiden264
Well it's common sense that naruto and sasuke wont end up together because neither of them are gay. Yet fangirls will fantasize that they will and will argue up and down that they will. Im sure a fangirl will quote me in a few minutes too. stare

lol xp
Does this make you both fangirls? XD

Tipsy Dabbler

@Fallen: Your sig. It is hilarious. Much love! whee

Back to the main topic, of course it's not going to happen. Naruto's going to end up with Itachi. 3nodding
Unfortunately, they won't,but a fangirl can dream, can't she?
starsmaycollide
Raiden264
l Kitsune-chan l
Raiden264
Well it's common sense that naruto and sasuke wont end up together because neither of them are gay. Yet fangirls will fantasize that they will and will argue up and down that they will. Im sure a fangirl will quote me in a few minutes too. stare

lol xp
Does this make you both fangirls? XD

Lol you bum xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out