Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think sasuke will die in the hands of naruto.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

supersnorf

Clearly, you are naive.
Sasuke and Naruto are both going to survive.
Why?
This is shounen. A very idealistic shounen, at that.
Naruto breaking his promise and killing Sasuke goes against the genre.
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Clearly, you are naive.
Why?

Sorry xd
But that's just what i think. Sasuke will die fighting Naruto. Then in the end Sasuke will say sorry to everyone

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

supersnorf
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Clearly, you are naive.
Why?

Sorry xd
But that's just what i think. Sasuke will die fighting Naruto. Then in the end Sasuke will say sorry to everyone

Why apologize? You're entitled to your opinion; it's just not going to happen.
That being said, I doubt he's going to return to the village and then everything turns to fluffy bunnies, either.
No, my theory is that Sasuke will become the Juubi and will be sealed inside Naruto.
I'd be willing to put money on it.
The Huntress of Artemis
NOT gonna happen. DUH!!!!

I Hate sasuke but it wouldn't shock me if they end up togather naruto is by far bi the less because yes he is in love with sakura but omg the boy is opest with sasuke every thing with naruto has to do with sasuke even the dang training naruto has a crush crush = sasuke sorry
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Clearly, you are naive.
Why?

Sorry xd

That being said, I doubt he's going to return to the village and then everything turns to fluffy bunnies, either.
No, my theory is that Sasuke will become the Juubi and will be sealed inside Naruto.

If the show is at all at least trying to follow manga sauske nor naruto die during the 4th great Ninja war they actully team up with one another yet once more to fight off kabuto madura and all the villans from the 1st saga from zbubza and haku and up lol Then naruto ask's him to stay and sasuke say's Not right now but i'll be back then looks over his shoulder and calls naruto a losser like he did when theywere friends and rivals XD but like i said thats the maga the show might end dif

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

kagome-lost-in-love16
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Clearly, you are naive.
Why?

Sorry xd

If the show is at all at least trying to follow manga sauske nor naruto die during the 4th great Ninja war they actully team up with one another yet once more to fight off kabuto madura and all the villans from the 1st saga from zbubza and haku and up lol Then naruto ask's him to stay and sasuke say's Not right now but i'll be back then looks over his shoulder and calls naruto a losser like he did when theywere friends and rivals XD but like i said thats the maga the show might end dif

Juubi Sasuke and Naruto would still team up.
Just imagine that, except with Sasuke as a giant eldritch abomination. Minus the Boss Rush.

Tobi's weakness will be, almost certainly, that he is not a perfect Jinchuuriki. Sasuke's gonna be fighting him from the inside and then Tobi goes down, Naruto seals Juubi Sasuke inside himself, and he's a perfect jinchuuriki.
Seriously, I'd bet 50 bucks on that. emotion_donotwant
xx Dragon-Pie xx
kagome-lost-in-love16
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Clearly, you are naive.
Why?

Sorry xd

Just imagine that, except with Sasuke as a giant eldritch abomination. Minus the Boss Rush.

Tobi's weakness will be, almost certainly, that he is not a perfect Jinchuuriki. Sasuke's gonna be fighting him from the inside and then Tobi goes down, Naruto seals Juubi Sasuke inside himself, and he's a perfect jinchuuriki.

lol for the Show? because for manga madura is last seen fighting sasuke befor madura's disapearen't that is why i think sasuke said too naruto that he will be back losser because he is out too kill him sasuke in the show and manga both is dying ohready he has that curse of itachi now how he was ohways dyling slowly and goiong blinde that is why sasuke now wears thoses bandeges over his eyes now http://www.myanimesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Sasuke-bandaged-eyes.png

there just turning him into his brother but manga he is slowly going good now

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
He'll probably be with Hinata.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

kagome-lost-in-love16
xx Dragon-Pie xx
kagome-lost-in-love16
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Sorry xd

lol for the Show? because for manga madura is last seen fighting sasuke befor madura's disapearen't that is why i think sasuke said too naruto that he will be back losser because he is out too kill him sasuke in the show and manga both is dying ohready he has that curse of itachi now how he was ohways dyling slowly and goiong blinde that is why sasuke now wears thoses bandeges over his eyes now http://www.myanimesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Sasuke-bandaged-eyes.png

Ah, I see. Anime viewer.
Look, we know Tobidara needs Sasuke for whatever reason, but he doesn't seem to fit in his Moon's Eye Plan. All he'd need to do would be to gather 9 bijuu, fuse them, then take over the world.
It's the only explanation for his need for Sasuke. Unless he's a *****, but somehow I don't see that becoming canon.
xx Dragon-Pie xx
kagome-lost-in-love16
xx Dragon-Pie xx
kagome-lost-in-love16
xx Dragon-Pie xx
supersnorf

Sorry xd

Ah, I see. Anime viewer.
Look, we know Tobidara needs Sasuke for whatever reason, but he doesn't seem to fit in his Moon's Eye Plan. All he'd need to do would be to gather 9 bijuu, fuse them, then take over the world.
It's the only explanation for his need for Sasuke. Unless he's a *****, but somehow I don't see that becoming canon.

ok this is not DBZ They don't fuse lol also Madura don't need sasuke he ohready explained it too naruto that he is just useing sasuke because sasuke is still strong plus he knew that naruto would not wan't to kill sasuke so haveing sasuke go on these aernons for madura is perfect because of his power and the fact the leaf goes easy on him it is the perfect idea with madura the one he still needs is kabuto because kabuto will use a forbiton jutcu to bring back all the akiski back and other people Like juriya and stuff for that great ninja war that is maduras plan because the leaf turn on madura so he is starting the new war but you need abit more then 1 that is where he wen' wrpng last time and with kabuto knowing all thoses forbiton jutcu's like orochimouru that is where kabuto fits now lol

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
emotion_dowant Just be prepared for more kissing scenes.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Naw, you think?

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Sasuke  emotion_bigheart  Itachi
naruto’s unrequited  heart