Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you Still think Naruto and Sakura are a Good Pairing?

YES! 0.24 24.0% [ 18 ]
NO! 0.76 76.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm

KakaSaku is hot as s**t. Sign me up for for some of that sweet teacher/student taboo.

And I like SasuHina because I feel like the shock Sasuke would experience at having a woman give zero ******** about him could actually spur him to pursue her. And she would continue to give zero ******** and reject his advances politely while thinking murder thoughts and it would be hilarious.
I love you even more now! only know a few that like KakaSaku <3 and I can see why you like it, it would be hilarious and then we could finally say there's a cycle right there

KakaSaku was one of my first OTP's, if not THE first. The whole teacher/student would be incredible, since Sakura's actually pretty strong, and would keep Kakashi on his toes. Less of the older man/innocent girl thing and more of a "Lets beat each other to a pulp and have a quickie before this mission" kinda thing.
LOOOOL, I never thought of KakaSaku until I read a fic where they tell stories of different pairing and one of them was that one, and you know what, it was exacly like that! after that I started loving that pairing XD

KakaSaku seems to have a disproportionate amount of good fanfiction compared to the other ships. Like only 1 in 10 are even remotely bad. I have no idea why that is, but I'm not complaining.
yeah at least they do, is horrible when you can't find good stories, I think is because they look at the bad ones and say I'm not gonna do that error XD I also think that maybe they just work it alot more and all

Aged Sex Symbol

luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm

I love that logic.

Doesn't matter if they like each other, at least they're not alone. :/

I ship SasuHina, but that's because I think it's hilarious. I know it's crack as s**t.
lmao ******** logic? as long has they are not alone then XD I love the art of SasuHina and sweety I love KakaSaku, thats a mega crack, so ^5 for our crack pairings!

KakaSaku is hot as s**t. Sign me up for for some of that sweet teacher/student taboo.

And I like SasuHina because I feel like the shock Sasuke would experience at having a woman give zero ******** about him could actually spur him to pursue her. And she would continue to give zero ******** and reject his advances politely while thinking murder thoughts and it would be hilarious.
I love you even more now! only know a few that like KakaSaku <3 and I can see why you like it, it would be hilarious and then we could finally say there's a cycle right there

KakaSaku was one of my first OTP's, if not THE first. The whole teacher/student would be incredible, since Sakura's actually pretty strong, and would keep Kakashi on his toes. Less of the older man/innocent girl thing and more of a "Lets beat each other to a pulp and have a quickie before this mission" kinda thing.
LOOOOL, I never thought of KakaSaku until I read a fic where they tell stories of different pairing and one of them was that one, and you know what, it was exacly like that! after that I started loving that pairing XD

KakaSaku seems to have a disproportionate amount of good fanfiction compared to the other ships. Like only 1 in 10 are even remotely bad. I have no idea why that is, but I'm not complaining.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm

I love that logic.

I ship SasuHina, but that's because I think it's hilarious. I know it's crack as s**t.
lmao ******** logic? as long has they are not alone then XD I love the art of SasuHina and sweety I love KakaSaku, thats a mega crack, so ^5 for our crack pairings!

XxXI DA HOXxX
fancynancy11
But Narusaku ( to me) came across just the way you said quote" unexpected at first, but they got some devopment with each other and had some toching moments" that's Naruto and Sakura for sure! she didn't even LIKE Naruto at first, so the pairing wasn't expected, in fact...more people shipped Sasusaku ( including myself back then) then, the touching moments happened....and well...now I ship Narusaku when I never thought I would dislike Sasusaku as much as I do nowadays.
Thx for explaining it to me tho. I also like those pairings that you mentioned. I like The Lion King 2's pairing as well. ( not sure if you have seen that one, I like it. )

Seems to me, many couples that do well, start out not liking each other at first, ( or at least one of them dislikes the other) Like the Legend Of Korra, Mako and Korra seemed to really not get along at first... xd

That was a fun read. thx again! blaugh

NaruSaku always seemed obvious to me. The first thing we know when we saw Sakura is that Naruto, the main character that the series is named after, has a crush on her. While she seemed to not care about him at all, that's the usal lovers formula for Shonen series. So, since it's so clieche and overused, it's obvious where it's most likeily headed. emotion_zzz Anyways, yeah I saw Lion King two and I liked the paring there as well whee . Though it's been awhile since I've seen it.

And Mako and Korra is questionable, since it seemed like she could've have a crush on him when she first saw him. It was also pretty obvious since in the show, they both showed each other stering out the window in their genral derection (Korra with a love-struck look). There's more about this couple that I diksliked then obvious-ness though, but I'll I won't say anything sense I'll probly start bashing characters or the writers in general. Anyways, the problem isn't that I don't like it when they just start lovin each other (even though I don't really like love at first sight) it's that it's simple (main characters in same team/group gonna end up together since it's easier that way) , uncreative, and boring in my opinion.

Not hating any series cause they don't make their parings/love life interesting.Shonen is for little boys aftterall (what boy would be interested in how two people go together?), so I don't expect the focus to be on romance, but a little change up would be nice, and it's nice that we can think about it at least.. xp

hmm, so it's a matter of taste then?.... sweatdrop well, to be far, the Mako and Korra pairing only seemed quick, it was stated in close to the last episode that Mako and Korra have been together for months...I think the pacing was just....WAY to fast in that series... sweatdrop But that's why I like Narusaku and Kataang more...it really seemed like they actually grew closer. I mean, at one point, Katara even stated she only thought of Aang as a little brother...but that was just first season...and that all changes when she meets the fortune teller.... heart but yeah, still pretty fast paced I guess. sweatdrop
I'm glad you like the Lion King 2's pairing! blaugh I got the DVD of that movie. it's so cute. whee heart
fancynancy11
But Narusaku ( to me) came across just the way you said quote" unexpected at first, but they got some devopment with each other and had some toching moments" that's Naruto and Sakura for sure! she didn't even LIKE Naruto at first, so the pairing wasn't expected, in fact...more people shipped Sasusaku ( including myself back then) then, the touching moments happened....and well...now I ship Narusaku when I never thought I would dislike Sasusaku as much as I do nowadays.
Thx for explaining it to me tho. I also like those pairings that you mentioned. I like The Lion King 2's pairing as well. ( not sure if you have seen that one, I like it. )

Seems to me, many couples that do well, start out not liking each other at first, ( or at least one of them dislikes the other) Like the Legend Of Korra, Mako and Korra seemed to really not get along at first... xd

NaruSaku always seemed obvious to me. The first thing we know when we saw Sakura is that Naruto, the main character that the series is named after, has a crush on her. While she seemed to not care about him at all, that's the usal lovers formula for Shonen series. So, since it's so clieche and overused, it's obvious where it's most likeily headed. emotion_zzz Anyways, yeah I saw Lion King two and I liked the paring there as well whee . Though it's been awhile since I've seen it.

And Mako and Korra is questionable, since it seemed like she could've have a crush on him when she first saw him. It was also pretty obvious since in the show, they both showed each other stering out the window in their genral derection (Korra with a love-struck look). There's more about this couple that I diksliked then obvious-ness though, but I'll I won't say anything sense I'll probly start bashing characters or the writers in general. Anyways, the problem isn't that I don't like it when they just start lovin each other (even though I don't really like love at first sight) it's that it's simple (main characters in same team/group gonna end up together since it's easier that way) , uncreative, and boring in my opinion.

Not hating any series cause they don't make their parings/love life interesting.Shonen is for little boys aftterall (what boy would be interested in how two people go together?), so I don't expect the focus to be on romance, but a little change up would be nice, and it's nice that we can think about it at least.. xp
XxXI DA HOXxX
fancynancy11
Can't remember if I posted here before or not,pretty sure I have tho....can someone tell me why people like pairing main character's with side character's? Been watching this thread off and on,really don't get the dislike of narusaku, it's not as good as kataang from the last airbender,but it's got the same type of feels ya know?XD Ps,sorry if I forgot to reply back to anyone,been busy.

For me at least, it's something different. In my opinion, main male / main female is so overdone and boring, espsally with the loud obnoxious male and the hot-headed tsudere female. I also don't think smacking someone sweet or right no matter what the reason (idc about the Tsudere clieche. Abuse = abuse to me and if someone irrates/angers you that much why be with them? Nothing about it seems romantic to me). Don't get me wrong, I do like some canon stuff if done right (Nala/Simba, Casmo/Wanda, Sokka / Suki (the only ATLA & LOK I ever liked emo )). Like the only reason I like Sokka / Suki is because Sokka grew and devoloped from her, didn't like her at first, and wasn't part of the main group (yes she came in and out but for the most part she was doing something else), and was unexpected at first, but they got some devopment with each other and had some toching moments. IDK I just don't like it when it's plainily obvious that the female/male was just thrown in there to be with male/female and that's it, which it just seem like that to me with most animes. xp

As to why I ship side characters instead of another main character, it really depends. I usally do because I like their interaction better than with the main characters, or I just like the idea of it and think that they would make a good pair.

Anyways, I don't hate/dislike NaruSaku.(don't really like it ether though) Seems way better than SasuSaku, anyday in my opinion, since at least they had some good moments.

Aged Sex Symbol

luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
xx Cookie-Boots xx

Most NH ship SS and vice versa for that reason, yeah.
that's such a stupid reason to like SS & NH - A - but I have seen it

I love that logic.

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
xx Cookie-Boots xx

I love that logic.

naruto & sakura...i think awesome couple..but they don have camestri each other.
Maybe take a long time to make it work..
fancynancy11
Can't remember if I posted here before or not,pretty sure I have tho....can someone tell me why people like pairing main character's with side character's? Been watching this thread off and on,really don't get the dislike of narusaku, it's not as good as kataang from the last airbender,but it's got the same type of feels ya know?XD Ps,sorry if I forgot to reply back to anyone,been busy.

For me at least, it's something different. In my opinion, main male / main female is so overdone and boring, espsally with the loud obnoxious male and the hot-headed tsudere female. I also don't think smacking someone sweet or right no matter what the reason (idc about the Tsudere clieche. Abuse = abuse to me and if someone irrates/angers you that much why be with them? Nothing about it seems romantic to me). Don't get me wrong, I do like some canon stuff if done right (Nala/Simba, Casmo/Wanda, Sokka / Suki (the only ATLA & LOK I ever liked emo )). Like the only reason I like Sokka / Suki is because Sokka grew and devoloped from her, didn't like her at first, and wasn't part of the main group (yes she came in and out but for the most part she was doing something else), and was unexpected at first, but they got some devopment with each other and had some toching moments. IDK I just don't like it when it's plainily obvious that the female/male was just thrown in there to be with male/female and that's it, which it just seem like that to me with most animes. xp

As to why I ship side characters instead of another main character, it really depends. I usally do because I like their interaction better than with the main characters, or I just like the idea of it and think that they would make a good pair.

Anyways, I don't hate/dislike NaruSaku.(don't really like it ether though) Seems way better than SasuSaku, anyday in my opinion, since at least they had some good moments.

Aged Sex Symbol

luzhikari
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
xx Cookie-Boots xx
bittersweet music
xx Cookie-Boots xx
I still prefer it to SasuSaku.

do sasusaku fans agree for naruhina?

get naruto and sakura will be with sasuke?

I love that logic.

Kawaii Shounen

xx Cookie-Boots xx
bittersweet music
xx Cookie-Boots xx

oh so thats why I saw this NH super shipper and
it seemed she liked sakura too (sometimes because of NS they tend to hate it)

ah well

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
SS_ShitStorm
luzhikari
xx Cookie-Boots xx
bittersweet music
xx Cookie-Boots xx

I love that logic.

Aged Sex Symbol

luzhikari
xx Cookie-Boots xx
bittersweet music
xx Cookie-Boots xx

I love that logic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff