Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you Still think Naruto and Sakura are a Good Pairing?

YES! 0.24 24.0% [ 18 ]
NO! 0.76 76.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Itachi -ox
Naruto belongs with some random lady that knows how to make him ramen every day of the week.
safhdakjghkadjadg.
KFJLskjgalO LOFLSO LOLSFOOLOL JK.

I knew it! Naruto x Ramen Guy's Daughter = OTP!
Sakura dosen't constantly beat on Naruto. Oh and btw, it's called comic relief. It's not uncommon in anime and manga.
well duh there a bad cupple sakura belongs to me sakura is clearly lezbo for me xp but seeing i can't get myself to the land of naruto sakuino all the way

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Out Of The Ordionary
Sakura dosen't constantly beat on Naruto. Oh and btw, it's called comic relief. It's not uncommon in anime and manga.

Well,... Yeah, but the Majority of the time she seems to beat on Naruto.
especially when they have some down Time from Fighting, and Missions.

Also, I know it's meant as Comic Relief. I've seen enough Animes to know that kind of Violence is meant as a joke. xd

Besides, without those kinds Comical Relief, the Anime Industry would be pretty Boring. Am I wrong? wink

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Itachi -ox
Naruto belongs with some random lady that knows how to make him ramen every day of the week.
safhdakjghkadjadg.
KFJLskjgalO LOFLSO LOLSFOOLOL JK.

I knew it! Naruto x Ramen Guy's Daughter = OTP!

And this is why I gave Naruto Uzumaki the Nickname: "RAMEN BOY" lol

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
One of Kushina's last wishes is for Naruto to marry "a girl like your mom". Sakura sort of fits.

But seriously, ******** romance in a Shonen manga. More characters dying please. More permadeath!

Sounds like you want the Entire Naruto Cast to get killed. neutral

How do you get "the entire Naruto cast" out of that?

It's not like I'm asking for a Devilman ending. emotion_facepalm

P.S. Sorry, I thought you were referring to Kishimoto the Creator of Naruto
Both Kushina Uzumaki, and Kishimoto sound very similar so I kind of Got the names Mixed up.
My Bad! sweatdrop

High-functioning Sleuth

Capt Saucy
Perhaps this is just me... But I certainly wouldn't mind a girl smackig me silly when I need it. XP

Naruto is probably thinking something very similar.... or he likes it rough whee

High-functioning Sleuth

Naruto and Sakura remind me of an old married couple which amuses me: therefore I approve.

Invisible Kitten

Game-of-Hope
Capt Saucy
Perhaps this is just me... But I certainly wouldn't mind a girl smackig me silly when I need it. XP

Naruto is probably thinking something very similar.... or he likes it rough whee

Ooh~ I like it rough as well

<o <

High-functioning Sleuth

Capt Saucy
Game-of-Hope
Capt Saucy

Ooh~ I like it rough as well

<o <

Lol I approve wink

Distinct Seeker

All I know is that whoever gets with naruto, the fans of the pairing will be like "I told you so, dumbass mother ********! How could you not know? You were so off. It was clearly obvious"

Like tobi's identity identity being revealed again =.="
(They need to show kakashi's face yo...why does he have to hide that handsome face of his?
-A-)

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
IVovacane
All I know is that whoever gets with naruto, the fans of the pairing will be like "I told you so, dumbass mother ********! How could you not know? You were so off. It was clearly obvious"

(They need to show kakashi's face yo...why does he have to hide that handsome face of his?
-A-)
this defently,

ps but yeah I don't like them together as a couple.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
i agree sarkura and saskue now there is a good pairing

Distinct Seeker

luzhikari
IVovacane

-A-)
this defently,

ps but yeah I don't like them together as a couple.

Agreed

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I mean like it wouldn't seem right.I just don't like them as a couple they seem more so like brother and sister type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff