Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you Still think Naruto and Sakura are a Good Pairing?

YES! 0.24 24.0% [ 18 ]
NO! 0.76 76.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
And here's Why:

So, does anybody still think Naruto and Sakura make a good Pairing after watching this?
Because I know I wouldn't want to be with a Girl who Constantly Beats on me. wink

NOTE: I'm not trying to Diss Narusaku Fans out there.
This Thread is meant as more a Joke than an insult. So Please don't Take this the Wrong way or anything.
redface
One of Kushina's last wishes is for Naruto to marry "a girl like your mom". Sakura sort of fits.

But seriously, ******** romance in a Shonen manga. More characters dying please. More permadeath!

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
One of Kushina's last wishes is for Naruto to marry "a girl like your mom". Sakura sort of fits.

But seriously, ******** romance in a Shonen manga. More characters dying please. More permadeath!

Sounds like you want the Entire Naruto Cast to get killed. neutral
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

How do you get "the entire Naruto cast" out of that?

It's not like I'm asking for a Devilman ending. emotion_facepalm

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

Sorry. It wasn't meant to come Across that way. I apologize if I offended you in any way. sweatdrop

Invisible Kitten

Perhaps this is just me... But I certainly wouldn't mind a girl smackig me silly when I need it. XP
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

Sorry. It wasn't meant to come Across that way. I apologize if I offended you in any way. sweatdrop

None taken, guy.

But on a serious note, have you seen how Naruto's parents were? Kushina is as comedically abusive as Sakura. It's because Kishimoto is a terrible writer that likes to use generational parallels and literary asspulls. It's Kagome and Inuyasha all over again.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Capt Saucy
Perhaps this is just me... But I certainly wouldn't mind a girl smackig me silly when I need it. XP

WOW! You've got Guts! surprised
Capt Saucy

And you don't even have to pay her!
Nine_Tails137
Capt Saucy

Spousal abuse = love, kid.

Just don't leave bruises.

Invisible Kitten

NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Capt Saucy

More like I know that my girl would take no BS.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Nine_Tails137
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

None taken, guy.

But on a serious note, have you seen how Naruto's parents were? Kushina is as comedically abusive as Sakura. It's because Kishimoto is a terrible writer that likes to use generational parallels and literary asspulls. It's Kagome and Inuyasha all over again.

I haven't gotten that far in the Series Yet, but I DID read Kushina Uzumaki's Profile on narutopedia.
So, I do know that She has a Short Fuse just like Sakura Does. 3nodding

Invisible Kitten

NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Capt Saucy

I have yet to pay for that sort of attention. >__>
Comes free...

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Nine_Tails137
Capt Saucy

Spousal abuse = love, kid.

Just don't leave bruises.

Well, Sakura sure as hell leaves a lot of those(Bruises and Welts that is) lol

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Naruto belongs with some random lady that knows how to make him ramen every day of the week.
safhdakjghkadjadg.
KFJLskjgalO LOFLSO LOLSFOOLOL JK.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas