Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

Wut.

How is it that Kakashi... I don't... what? That is the most hax ever... Like, at least even the crazy Kaguya makes sense, but this is beyond the hax of Edo Tensei, or Rinnegan abilities, or anything... this is like... Naruto friendship hax x1bijaillionz.

Kakashi with Sharingan constantly... I hope he doesn't have to have it constantly active... AND HOW DOES HE HAVE THAT KIND OF SUSANOO?

Wealthy Millionaire

I wonder what color it is.
Qyp
Wut.

How is it that Kakashi... I don't... what? That is the most hax ever... Like, at least even the crazy Kaguya makes sense, but this is beyond the hax of Edo Tensei, or Rinnegan abilities, or anything... this is like... Naruto friendship hax x1bijaillionz.

Kakashi with Sharingan constantly... I hope he doesn't have to have it constantly active... AND HOW DOES HE HAVE THAT KIND OF SUSANOO?

The manga keeps getting worse... kishimoto should quite slaughtering his series that was once decent.

Lunatic

This war ending is getting bizarre with no ******** sense. I hope it ends soon and hopefully the new movie will be tasty.

Heroic Fairy

Funky Cocoa
hopefully the new movie will be tasty.

As long as it's better than Road to Ninja, I'll be happy.

I seriously never thought that I would see a Naruto movie that made the third one look okay. Not good, but okay.

User Image

Fashionable Noob

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I saw a few things wrong with the ********' chapter.
1. Obito died as an adult but went to shinobi heaven as a child so he wouldn't look like a ***** with Rin.
2. HIS ******** EYE ABILITY CANNOT BRING HIM BACK FROM THE DEAD JUST TO GIVE KAKASHI HIS EYE POWER; AND WHY WAS KAKASHI A CHILD????
3. Kakashi suddenly has Obito's eyes, which is fine, except Obito didn't have Susano'o.
4. Obito never said Naruto was going to be the 7th Hokage.
5. Why would the tailed beasts consent to Naruto using that attack when they probably knew that they would become whatever god-awful humanoid thing they became?

Fashionable Noob

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Funky Cocoa
This war ending is getting bizarre with no ******** sense. I hope it ends soon and hopefully the new movie will be tasty.

The war stopped making sense when Tsunade lived, when the stupid moon jutsu thing activated, and when Madara was betrayed by Black Zetsu and consumed by Kaguya.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
With so many wrong things in the series, I'm just happy that Kakashi isn't useless anymore.

Kawaii Shounen

probably rob
1. Obito died as an adult but went to shinobi heaven as a child so he wouldn't look like a ***** with Rin.
2. HIS ******** EYE ABILITY CANNOT BRING HIM BACK FROM THE DEAD JUST TO GIVE KAKASHI HIS EYE POWER; AND WHY WAS KAKASHI A CHILD????
3. Kakashi suddenly has Obito's eyes, which is fine, except Obito didn't have Susano'o.
5. Why would the tailed beasts consent to Naruto using that attack when they probably knew that they would become whatever god-awful humanoid thing they became?

1. I wonder that as well
2. I think it was thanks to Rin, they both said something about having enough chakra.
I think they also transferred some chakra to Kakashi too. also again, I have no idea why they are kids, it's like he went into his mind.
3. Maybe Obito thou having susanoo wasn't a big deal. I don't know lol, oh well Kakashi
is suppose to be prodigious so why not.
4. He never did, but he said it now, to surprise the readers, maybe when naruto was trying to
heal him, maybe in that moment he told him that.
5. I wonder that as well, again, hopefully next chapter they can explain it better.
if it was a bunny, why not but I wanted cute thou

regarding how many mistakes were in this chapter I'm happy for Kakashi.
bye bye Tsunade you piece of s**t.

bittersweet music
probably rob

1. I wonder that as well
2. I think it was thanks to Rin, they both said something about having enough chakra.
I think they also transferred some chakra to Kakashi too. also again, I have no idea why they are kids, it's like he went into his mind.
3. Maybe Obito thou having susanoo wasn't a big deal. I don't know lol, oh well Kakashi
4. He never did, but he said it now, to surprise the readers, maybe when naruto was trying to
5. I wonder that as well, again, hopefully next chapter they can explain it better.

Maybe they'll explain it better in the anime, probably.
But this chapter was strangely short. Maybe it had something to do with the weather/typhoon Japan is experiencing over there.
Kishi is human after all. Right?

Kawaii Shounen

Sunny Blues
bittersweet music
probably rob

1. I wonder that as well

But this chapter was strangely short. Maybe it had something to do with the weather/typhoon Japan is experiencing over there.

oh a typhoon.

well yeah it makes sense, it's usually 18 pages thou.

Invisible Humorist

bittersweet music
Sunny Blues
bittersweet music
probably rob

1. I wonder that as well

oh a typhoon.

i just want to say that Sunny Blues sig is better than yours in terms of cuteness.

Kawaii Shounen

GhostlyMark
bittersweet music
Sunny Blues
bittersweet music
probably rob

1. I wonder that as well

oh a typhoon.

i just want to say that Sunny Blues sig is better than yours in terms of cuteness.

well >: (

bittersweet music
GhostlyMark
bittersweet music
Sunny Blues
bittersweet music
probably rob

1. I wonder that as well

oh a typhoon.

well >: (

Nah, are you kidding me?
That rabbit is ******** brolick lmao lol

I wish my bunny was like that
all it does is sleep and eat

Manly Lunatic

probably rob

1. Symbolism. Loss of who he was the moment he witnessed Rin's death, he wasn't Obito anymore, Obito died then and there.
2. No, it can't, though I think Obito's chakra and will remained for a bit, and that it what was happening. Kakashi was a child for symbolism as well, the whole eye gift thing when Obito "died" in Kakashi Gaiden.
3. Actually, Obito never had Susanoo because he never had both his eyes when he gained Mangekyou, and therefore could never use it. When he finally gets both eyes, he is possessed by Black Zetsu and then half dead and powerless. So having both Mangekyou... is how one gets Susanoo.
4. No, heh... Oh well.
5. Because they probably knew that Kaguya would briefly lose control of the Bijuu/Juubi, and make it easier on Sasuke and Naruto to seal her. Since Sasuke reckoned it would be far easier now XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff