Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

Mitsuki Horenake
Dirrahh
Mitsuki Horenake
First it's the Akatsuki, then it's Pain, THEN it's Tobi, THEN it's Obito, THEN it's Madara, and NOW it's Kaguya, a FREAKING FEMALE IS FINALLY THE MAIN BAD GUY.

If she ends up getting one-uped by another random bad guy that ends up being Kishimoto incarnate then ******** THE WORLD. Keep everyone in their dream world because the plot cannot get any more stupid.

first is oro tho

Holy crap, how did I forget that guy? Was it because his goal was just being a ***** compared to everyone else?

I thought Gaara was the first villain

Kawaii Shounen

iKarnezar
Mitsuki Horenake
Dirrahh
Mitsuki Horenake
First it's the Akatsuki, then it's Pain, THEN it's Tobi, THEN it's Obito, THEN it's Madara, and NOW it's Kaguya, a FREAKING FEMALE IS FINALLY THE MAIN BAD GUY.

If she ends up getting one-uped by another random bad guy that ends up being Kishimoto incarnate then ******** THE WORLD. Keep everyone in their dream world because the plot cannot get any more stupid.

first is oro tho

Holy crap, how did I forget that guy? Was it because his goal was just being a ***** compared to everyone else?

even so he was never related to the whole akatsuki plan.
''take over the world'' plan.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
iKarnezar
Mitsuki Horenake
Dirrahh
Mitsuki Horenake

first is oro tho

More of a rival and attached to Orochimaru.

Greedy Capitalist

bittersweet music
iKarnezar
Mitsuki Horenake
Dirrahh
Mitsuki Horenake

first is oro tho

even so he was never related to the whole akatsuki plan.
''take over the world'' plan.

He did want to destroy the world though.

And he was connected to Orochimaru since Orochimaru used Gaara as the secret weapon to destroying Konoha during the Chuunin Exams.

Kawaii Shounen

iKarnezar

He did want to destroy the world though.

And he was connected to Orochimaru since Orochimaru used Gaara as the secret weapon to destroying Konoha during the Chuunin Exams.

everyone wants to destroy the world, is not big deal.

it's true gaara was connected to orochimaru
but it was only to destroy konoha, nothing related to the
whole ''extract'' jinchuuriki thing.

hence it's nothing related to akatsuki, nothing related
at the problem right now, just some issues as being a martyr.
pretty much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces