Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Worshipper

Sasuke telling off Kakashi and Sakura and them just pouting and accepting it. Everybody dream seems all happy and what not. Shikimaru dream of not being married out of everything that's got to be his dream come true. Ino should wake up because that dream seems extremely never going to happen list and kiba. I feel sad for Tsunade there being nobody in that dream that will be there for here. Madara ruling the world though that would last a couple more chapters but It looks like time up Kaguya world domination coming soon.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ahaha, black Zetsu my main man now.
Seriously though, how far is this going to go? GUYS, IT APPARENTLY CAN GET WORSE NOW.
I didn't even think that was possible, but then again, we're dealing with Kishimoto.
You know, I think we're all in agreement here when I say, ******** SASUKE. Like, can he be even more of a douche? But then again, that's just him. Kakashi you a**, don't let that WHORE talk to you like that. Oh yeah, it's because he ain't got the Uchiha eye now. s**t.

To get my mind off this s**t, I'm gonna just talk about Ino's dream. I'm guessing she also wants the Sai D too. Wow.
As for Shikamaru? AHAHAHAHAHA. Him and Temari be like, idfk.
Itachi -ox

You know, I think we're all in agreement here when I say, ******** SASUKE. Like, can he be even more of a douche? But then again, that's just him. Kakashi you a**, don't let that WHORE talk to you like that. Oh yeah, it's because he ain't got the Uchiha eye now. s**t.

I was very disappointed with him. I know he is not redeemed or good or anything of that sort yet but seriously that was crossing the line. He pretty much called both Sakura and Kakashi useless as well as told Kakashi to stfu. I know that they are not of much use right now but there was no need to be so rude and not wanting to tell them what was happening. And I don't see why all that drama was even necessary when he ended up telling them what went on outside anyway. Seriously, karma needs to get this cocky b***h.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Moronical
Itachi -ox

I was very disappointed with him. I know he is not redeemed or good or anything of that sort yet but seriously that was crossing the line. He pretty much called both Sakura and Kakashi useless as well as told Kakashi to stfu. I know that they are not of much use right now but there was no need to be so rude and not wanting to tell them what was happening. And I don't see why all that drama was even necessary when he ended up telling them what went on outside anyway. Seriously, karma needs to get this cocky b***h.

It basically took Naruto to b***h at him for him to even say s**t about what was going on.
Damn, they're like a married couple all ready.

Time-traveling Lunatic

Lol Sasuke is never going to change rofl rolleyes
So evil bunny woman is going to make her grand entrance . Yay? eek
In another interesting note, will the rest of the people , that are in the " dream" will they want to wake up?
Loved this chapter, mainly for the fact that is kill NH by showing Naruhina =Leesaku=sasuino=Inosai....

So many characters need to get over there crush on one of the main cast for realzs.

Naruto, I love you for defending Kakashi and Sakura-chan!

I completely forgot about leaving a comment on the last chapter, but this one was so perfect , I had to say something.

Great chapter, hope sasuke gets punched in the face, don't care by whom.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
All I got out of this was that Madara will be growing tits soon and suddenly have a v****a.

User Image

User Image

Basically an instant sex change, damn. I guess in the Naruvese, anything is possible.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IVovacane
The ships are strong in this one.

I can't wait to see the fights over "cannon" and "non cannon."
rolleyes

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dirrahh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mizukage's dream though <3

Is this guy dead? Is this her long term boy friend? Uh... maybe he's dead though.
I'm gonna bet he's dead.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Dirrahh

User Image

Tsunade is "sick of this s**t."

Garbage Hunter

7,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Itachi -ox
Dirrahh

Is this guy dead? Is this her long term boy friend? Uh... maybe he's dead though.
I'm gonna bet he's dead.

lol why do you really want him dead?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dirrahh
Itachi -ox
Dirrahh

I'm gonna bet he's dead.

I don't want him dead, in fact, I would love for him to be alive.
The sad reality is, Masashi doesn't like to give people happy endings. HE DOES NOT.

Garbage Hunter

7,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Itachi -ox
Dirrahh
Itachi -ox
Dirrahh

I'm gonna bet he's dead.

I don't want him dead, in fact, I would love for him to be alive.
The sad reality is, Masashi doesn't like to give people happy endings. HE DOES NOT.

ahah. i know, i know, i was just kidding.
and yeah kishi is the one who is ******** around with the happi endings.

Demonic Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Soo,Madara not the boss?Pretty nice they f**ked up the coolest viliain of this show biggrin
Btw:I really want to see a ''Threeesome'' with Kaguya vs Naruto and Sasuke

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
User Image
That face summarizes this whole chapter.

The dream sequences were amusing. The only one that I really liked though was Gaara's.
His seemed to be the most sensible. Everyone else was basically living out their own OTP ships.
(The Shipping Games will now commence. May the odds be ever in your favor.)

Hinata, srsly. Can you think of nothing else but Naruto-kun?
emotion_facepalm

And Sasuke, JFC.
He continues to be an a** hat.
He basically pointed out how useless everyone is.
Sasuke: "Sakura. No. STFU. -- Kakashi, don't even start, you're just as useless now. F*ck you both."
AND THEY JUST BOTH TAKE IT. SASUKE IS THE ALPHA MALE.
Even Naruto stuck up for them, but degraded his own worth in the same sentence.
So, good for him?

Am I the only one who doesn't even care about the "plot twist" at the end?
It's just another villain to take wheel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff