Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arisu Hinata's Husband

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
God, in which chapter Sakura is falling for Naruto? Because I thought she was all horny for Sasuke like in chapter 540 xD
And Sakura and Naruto are more like bro and sis, they spend so much time together just like a family. You people invent some kind of fanfics or something?
Jacob1909
God, in which chapter Sakura is falling for Naruto? Because I thought she was all horny for Sasuke like in chapter 540 xD
And Sakura and Naruto are more like bro and sis, they spend so much time together just like a family. You people invent some kind of fanfics or something?

read the manga. Sakura is Naruto's love interest. it has been stated at chapter 3. where have you been?

bro and sis? how? they broth have claimed to love each other romanticly, Sakura took a long time to admit it.

( cliche Tsundere anime trope)

and really? how was that a good moment for Sasusaku? she thinks of him with evil eyes in flames.. oh yeah.. I feel the love. /sarcasm.
fancynancy11
Jacob1909

read the manga. Sakura is Naruto's love interest. it has been stated at chapter 3. where have you been?

bro and sis? how? they broth have claimed to love each other romanticly, Sakura took a long time to admit it.

and really? how was that a good moment for Sasusaku? she thinks of him with evil eyes in flames.. oh yeah.. I feel the love. /sarcasm.

well she starts to fall for him at chapter 13 page 17. it goes from there..

Arisu Hinata's Husband

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
fancynancy11
fancynancy11
Jacob1909

Ahahahah! Are you serious? In part 1 Sakura was even more all over Sasuke than she's now. She just can't believe Naruto is capable of doing something useful. That doesn't mean she's falling for him just because of that :facepalm
They both claimed to love each other romanticly? Facepalm again, Naruto at the beginning of part 1 falled for her because he wanted attention she gave Sasuke, but Sakura? Wtf? Where?
I'm not really the one that should read the manga <_<
Jacob1909
fancynancy11
fancynancy11
Jacob1909

Ahahahah! Are you serious? In part 1 Sakura was even more all over Sasuke than she's now. She just can't believe Naruto is capable of doing something useful. That doesn't mean she's falling for him just because of that :facepalm
They both claimed to love each other romanticly? Facepalm again, Naruto at the beginning of part 1 falled for her because he wanted attention she gave Sasuke, but Sakura? Wtf? Where?
I'm not really the one that should read the manga <_<

well yes right now in the Manga she seems to be love with both guys. that doesn't mean that she wasn't clearly warming up to Naruto, did you read that chapter? and yes, Naruto did claim it, in both the manga and the anime. ( i'm mainly a anime watcher myself.) in the anime he claimed in episode 235, it was super cute. in the Manga that would be chapter 457 pages 11 and 12.

I don't have every moment in the Manga down in memory tho, but Sakura also confessed her feelings, and we found out that she cares for both guys. basically.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I'm gonna settle this. emotion_donotwant

The love dynamic is Hinata -> Naruto -> Sasuke Sakura -> Sasuke <-> Darkness.

1. Hinata loves Naruto. This is indisputable.
2. Naruto's feelings for Hinata aren't clear, but he cares about her. Whether this will evolve into anything is another matter.
3. Naruto is, or at least was, in love with Sasuke Sakura
4. Sakura cares about Naruto, but it doesn't seem to run any deeper than a brother/sister bond (as of chapter 540, in which she imagines Sasuke when she turns down love letter fodder because she loves somebody else after he already tried to kill her)
5. Sakura loves Sasuke. This is indisputable.
6. Sasuke hates everyone and everything except for his clan and darkness. This is also indisputable.

These are the bare bones of the situation.
Just read their comments in chapter 573, if you want further proof of this dynamic.

Any questions?

Arisu Hinata's Husband

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
fancynancy11

well yes right now in the Manga she seems to be love with both guys. that doesn't mean that she wasn't clearly warming up to Naruto, did you read that chapter? and yes, Naruto did claim it, in both the manga and the anime. ( i'm mainly a anime watcher myself.) in the anime he claimed in episode 235, it was super cute. in the Manga that would be chapter 457 pages 11 and 12.

I don't have every moment in the Manga down in memory tho, but Sakura also confessed her feelings, and we found out that she cares for both guys. basically.

Sakura loves Sasuke, that's the only truth. The only thing that changed between her and Naruto is overally better treating, there's nothing romantic going on between them. Chapter 457 was before Sakura's fake confession, so after that Naruto doesn't have to confess anymore. Everything is settled between them. Chapter 540 proved that even more. But I see you can't understand and live in a fanatasy world. As much as I dislike Sakura with Sasuke, even I can tell she loves him, not Naruto.
NaruSasu heart

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NaruHina all the way. biggrin
JiraiyaxNaru plox.

Vuskyr's Wife

Wild Bard

15,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sure, they're both cute couples but there's something I came to realisation about last year....

The best coupling (apart from Kakashi and I ;p) is by far, SasuSaiNaru!!

Come on, you can't get a better combo than that! That'd keep the girls watching! xD

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Jacob1909

ha she so is

Blessed Giver

hinata
shes got boobs

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
fancynancy11
Jacob1909

and really? how was that a good moment for Sasusaku? she thinks of him with evil eyes in
flames.. oh yeah.. I feel the love. /sarcasm.

I won't ever count her confession as real. The part that really got me thinking that it was fake was the part when kiba thought,"Oh so this was sher plan". It was a distraction.

As for chapter 540, those aren't hate eyes, they're crying eyes. She feels bad about loving him because she knows he's not a good person.
cordy77
fancynancy11
Jacob1909

and really? how was that a good moment for Sasusaku? she thinks of him with evil eyes in
flames.. oh yeah.. I feel the love. /sarcasm.

I won't ever count her confession as real. The part that really got me thinking that it was fake was the part when kiba thought,"Oh so this was sher plan". It was a distraction.

As for chapter 540, those aren't hate eyes, they're crying eyes. She feels bad about loving him because she knows he's not a good person.

Oh, I was talking about Sasuke's eyes not Sakura's. as for what Kiba said, remember, she told them all her plan, and to just follow her lead, since she was vague, watching how she was trying to pull it off, it's normal for Kiba to think that. after all, the minor characters were just there as backup. I don't see how that statement can make you think she was lieing. I think she truly loves Naruto, but at the same time, still cares and maybe even loves Sasuke too. ever heard the saying"you never get over your first love?" now I think she CAN get over Sasuke, but she was always love him, as a person. ( really though, Sasuke doesn't deserve such a kindhearted woman, and he clearly doesn't care about her anymore, as you can tell I greatly dislike Sasusaku.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff