Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

Whoo! Naruto&Sakura!

heart
fancynancy11
Cwaniara
Cwaniara
fancynancy11

....uh, Ultran doesn't really care about the pairing much either. lol.. he just goes by the story...what's your point? it's ok that your bf didn't bother to read his edits dispite asking him for proof? and he even had the nerve to say that he doesn't know what he is talking about. rolleyes

yeah, whoever agrees with him must be a fan of trolling, cuse if someone supplies me with proof I won't claim they don't know anything. stare

From what I see he cares a lot, who would want to write a km long post just to prove NS? Or attack someone because he/she likes SS or NH?
My bf didn't came here to debate with him, just to help me. Because he doesn't like when I get offended. I'm used to that and I don't care, but he doesn't. Can't blame him for that.
Besides all those long posts usually consist long theories, which can be interpretate by people in many different ways. So I don't see the reason to discuss this fruthermore if you already know our point of view. Because you wrote more, doesn't make you win anything.
My point is that no one is winning or losing in a debate. Because there are always two sides and some people will stick to yours, some will stick to mine. So saying "You won" are empty words.

I didn't reply you, because first you want to debate and then hide behind a guy that attacks me. So all you want is people to agree with you, not to have a nice debate.

I'm not hiding behind anyone, I told him not to worry about me, the debate is my problem not his, don't you claim that I'm hiding when I'm not.

aren't you forgeting this is a forum? giving a long reply on a topic when someone DEMANDS proof is normal.

in case you forgot the topic of this thread IS Narusaku or Naruhina. so my friend was sticking to topic, big whoop. isn't that what your sapposed to do?

so do you want to debate with me? I thought you forgot about me to be honest.. cat_sweatdrop

i believe i have just found the ultimate proof of narusaku( well, not really proof, more like just about though since it counters the other pairings). kishimoto said in an interview that he based naruto off of real life things and movies inspired him and he said, here's the big one, that naruto and sasuke are yin and yang!!! and doesn't that defeat the purpose of all the nh and ss yin yang stuff? yup, i believe nh and ss are doomed to not be canon now. yay for kishimoto. here is the interview. i doubt it is even fake since this is from shonen jump alpha it says
www.likenaruto.com/shonen-jump-alpha-interview-kishimoto/ * and this is to all these people commenting to me* i don't hate hinata or naruhina, i have friends that are naruhina, but i am not going to stand by and let people treat me like i'm stupid and say i'm only stating opinions when i am editing my posts and giving proof. wanna talk to me, then actually give me proof of your claims instead of just saying all i'm saying is opinions

Jacob1909's Wife

Blessed Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ultran x

i believe i have just found the ultimate proof of narusaku. kishimoto said in an interview that he based naruto off of real life things and movies inspired him and he said, here's the big one, that naruto and sasuke are yin and yang!!! and doesn't that defeat the purpose of all the nh and ss yin yang stuff? yup, i believe nh and ss are doomed to not be canon now. yay for kishimoto. here is the interview. i doubt it is even fake since this is from shonen jump alpha it says
www.likenaruto.com/shonen-jump-alpha-interview-kishimoto/ * and this is to all these people commenting to me* i don't hate hinata or naruhina, i have friends that are naruhina, but i am not going to stand by and let people treat me like i'm stupid and say i'm only stating opinions when i am editing my posts and giving proof. wanna talk to me, then actually give me proof of your claims instead of just saying all i'm saying is opinions

How the thing that Sasuke and Naruto are ying and yang is an ultimate proof of NaruSaku? I really don't get it.
Another, Kishi said this or that and it's suddenly in NS favor. Like the thing with making fun of Hinata, when he does it with all characters. Try to focus on the manga instead of interviews. Fail.
Arisu1985
ultran x

i believe i have just found the ultimate proof of narusaku. kishimoto said in an interview that he based naruto off of real life things and movies inspired him and he said, here's the big one, that naruto and sasuke are yin and yang!!! and doesn't that defeat the purpose of all the nh and ss yin yang stuff? yup, i believe nh and ss are doomed to not be canon now. yay for kishimoto. here is the interview. i doubt it is even fake since this is from shonen jump alpha it says

How the thing that Sasuke and Naruto are ying and yang is an ultimate proof of NaruSaku? I really don't get it.
Another, Kishi said this or that and it's suddenly in NS favor. Like the thing with making fun of Hinata, when he does it with all characters. Try to focus on the manga instead of interviews. Fail.

really? i mean really? i read the manga and read the interviews you!!! and the majority of the manga leads to narusaku. hinata is hardly seen except 100s of chapters later because she is a background character, while sakura is a main character. and most of you act like the pairings are yin and yang, and this proves they are not. also, he said he was making naruto realistic, not fairytale-ish. therefore naruto is probably not gonna have a fairy tale ending or something like bringing sasuke back or naruhina and sasusaku happening, etc. it's going to have a more realistic ending based on character development, as in naruto and sakura's strongest bond could mean that narusaku will happen. and also most likely sasuke will die, probably having a heroic death. do you get what i am saying now. i'm not saying this is a total narusaku proof but i'm just saying it seems like it since all of this basically defeats the purpose of naruhina and sasusaku since those pairings are also called yin and yang. do you understand yet? if anyone is fail, it's you since you seem incapable of seeing inner meanings in people's words, including kishi's writing in manga and interviews. like for example, thinking sasuke with hell flames surrounding him and having a demonic look on his face meaning a sasusaku moment when in actuality, it is antisasusaku. you know what, i'm done here since you obviously don't know how to pick up hidden meanings in storytelling ( which is what kishi has been doing this whole time, having his writing have hidden meanings). plus, do you even know what frumpy means? i guess not. it means "A girl or woman regarded as dull, plain, or unfashionable" and crumpy = cute + frumpy. do you think naruto should be with someone like that, especially because of the words dull and plain?On the other hand, Kishimoto has said that Sakura is a character so dear to him that he even views her as a daughter. I'm guessing this is why Kishi is constantly confused as to why Hinata has such huge popularity while Sakura is heavily criticized for the kind of confession she gave to Naruto. seriously, you guys should learn to look closer into these things for hidden meanings instead of looking at something at first glance and overeacting and not even looking into it at all. i take everything i see like a grain of salt and look for hidden meanings and don't overreact.
Oh God I Love them Both! Don't Make Me Choose gonk
Cwaniara
RomanceGirl666

Sakura isn't one of his huge goals no but I'm sure he still wants to be in a relationship with her. If what you say is true than Naruto would have already moved on from Sakura which he hasn't at all. Naruto never gives up on anything and because of that, he will always be after Sakura. Also it's not just care. He fell in love with Sakura remember? Naruto did not give up on Sakura. If that were the case, he wouldn't still hold feelings for her. Naruto deals with Sakura's feelings for Sasuke because he wants her happy more than himself so that's what that hospital scene meant as well as a Promise of a Lifetime. It would ruin not only his character but it would defy manga development. NaruHina makes no sense becoming canon and he doesn't like Hinata like that. You say it's not against his character yet don't explain stare ?

She's obviously still confused over Naruto and believes she loves Sasuke, hence Chapter 540. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were never love nor is it a crush. I refuse to believe that was ever love. So if Sakura was still confused about Naruto then he wouldn't show up in 540 right? She doesn't know if she loves him or not so obviously he won't be seen in 540. If he was, the pairing wars would end and Kishi still wants to keep up the suspense. You act like Sakura can't be in love with two people. She obviously is. Sasuke and Naruto, They are so many hints that Sakura has feelings for Naruto. It's like slapping you right in the face. Feeding scene, flirting, two hugs, Yamato's unfinished sentence(The most blatant NaruSaku hint). Also NaruSaku foreshadowing because of parallels to their relationship(JiraTsu, MinaKushi) and the notorious "Don't pick a weird one. Find someone like me!" from Kushina(Sakura=Kushina. Get it?)

NaruSaku is the most likely to become the canon couple and probably will be. I have no doubts abour that at all.

You're sure he wants to be in relationship with Sakura, but you don't have recent proof of that. If he gave up on her and supports her feelings for Sasuke, that means he let her go.
Last chapters prove Naruto likes Hinata a lot and we'll just see how this development goes... Hinata already decided to be near Naruto in this mess, if you think he'll push her away, well, I guess it's your opinion...
I explained why Naruto and Hinata would go along with each other well. If you call falling in love with someone else against someone's character, that means Sakura would go against her character if she falled for Naruto. And you're obviously supporting NS, so what's wrong with it again?
Your biggest problem is that you refuse to believe in Kishi's own manga. Chapter 540 exists. If Sakura thinks about Sasuke as her loved one and there's no one else in her thoughts, there's only place for Sasuke in her heart. She's not confused about romantic feelings for Naruto, give me a proof of that. She never was confused, she was always honest about her feelings for Sasuke. You don't want to believe this, but that's the obvious truth. If she had doubts about Naruto, he would obviously appear somewhere behind Sasuke, but it didn't happen.
I don't think there are any 'hints' of Sakura falling for Naruto romantically, just for developing friendship with him. I don't feel slapped in the face by any of this 'NS moments', they're pretty poor.
Feeding scene - Naruto had arms broken, it was Sakura's duty as a teammate and a friend to help him eat something. Not mentioning that she's a medic and it would be mean to just let him starve and watch how he struggles rolleyes You're just using Sakura's emotional nature and good heart, to prove NS by it.
Flirting - Where did she flirt with him? When she asked how does she look? I would ask anyone I didn't saw for many years, for something like this. It was a friendly conversation.
Two hugs? - I thought there was one, that Naruto didn't even return. And it's again using Sakura's emotional self, that she was worried about Naruto out of her concern for a close friend.
Yamato's unfinished sentence - LOL, even he couldn't believe it when Sakura confessed. And looked like wtf? :/ He could mean any other feeling Sakura shows for Naruto, not exacly romantic feelings. That is your personal interpetation.
Sakura=Kushina? - No, they're two different people. Besides Naruto doesn't = Minato, Naruto is more like his mother. Using similarities to parents is more nonsense that NS tries to hold onto. Because there's not much evidence that can back it up. That's called desperation.

I have doubts about every couple becoming canon, but I think NH has higher chance than NS. NS got a serious slap in the face by Kishi, when Sakura wasn't honest about her feelings for Naruto and thought about Sasuke in romantic context.

I actually do have recent proof. In Chapter 469, when Sakura confessed, Naruto was blushing and seemed "stunned/happy." Of course, then Sakura asked him if she didn't like him anymore and Naruto completely avoided it. If he really didn't have feelings for her, he could have told her right then and there. Naruto's feelings don't change easily(look at Sasuke for example) so why would he give up on Sakura when he really has no reason to? Kishimoto doesn't have to constantly show us Naruto still loves Sakura in every chapter. Romance is a part of that and action is far more important. He puts her feelings before his own. He's been doing that constantly since the end of Part 1 yet in Part 2 it was revealed Naruto fell in love with Sakura. He didn't actively pursue her but his feelings remained. Therefore, he didn't move on and let her go otherwise he would be over her.

What NaruHina development? Naruto does not like Hinata romantically. It couldn't be more obvious and I doubt development(romantic anyways) will take place. He does like Hinata...but as a precious friend and he is grateful towards her feelings for him. That encouragement scene is something Naruto does for everyone. I guess that scene is special because Hinata was involved right biggrin ? Naruto isn't pushing any of his friends away. I never said he would to Hinata but you forget Sakura wants to be by Naruto's side too and help him.

Naruto and Hinata do get along well. I admit that but again, it's purely platonic on Naruto's side. It's not a romantic content from him: NaruHina is one-sided. Always has been. It wouldn't actually. It would go against her character if she was in Part 1, not Part 2. Sakura's feelings for Naruto are complex. They could be platonic but it's equally likely(if not more) that Sakura's feelings are romantic. There are clear hints to me that indicate romantic love or at least feelings. I'm postive that others misinterpret it as friendship or deny it when it's right in their face.

Your accusing me that I don't accept Kishi's manga when I think exactly the same about you? I know exactly what Kishimoto's doing. I know 540 exists. I'm not stupid and I've even admitted that Sakura does still have feelings for Sasuke(which is more than I can say about some other NS fans that think completely differently than me). Again, she knows her feelings for Sasuke which I believe she's confusing wih love. I know she has romantic feelings for him and 540 only confirmed what we already know. Overcoming her feelings for Sasuke like she was trying to do when she attempted to kill him(but again failed because Sasuke still has a hold on her heart) is the way Kishimoto is developing her character. Her feelings have been lessening over time but it's still there. She won't always "love" Sasuke her whole life. I have no doubts about that since Sakura is in no way proud of her feelings and ashamed over it.

You say she isn't confused over her feelings when the fact that the Third Databook confirmed it. If she isn't confused now than she definitely was before. Quote: "What are Sakura's feelings for Naruto?" Even Sakura hasn't found the answer." If she "couldn't find the answer" than that = confusion and ambiguity. Sakura is still confused. Months passed between the time in the manga the Third Databook was released and now, but not enough to figure out her own feelings. That takes time and thought. I doubt Sakura pondered on her feelings for Naruto very much until recently(The confession basically showed a lie and uncertainty). Sakura never really thought a lot that she loved Sasuke in Part 2. She was honest usually in Part 2 but lied in the confession about not caring about Sasuke(Obviously). Again, she doesn't know if her love for Naruto is just friendship or romantic. The only one she is certain of is Sasuke and he would be the first and only one she thought about since she believes she loves him. Again, her feelings for Naruto are a blank slate

Hints are everywhere, there just usually subtle(some big ones are seen though). If it was just "friendship" like you say, them why would Sakura hug him twice and Yamato's unfinished sentence be seen when that wasn't even neccessary? Why such a dramatic scene? No the NaruSaku moments are not poor. The NaruHina(most of them, not all.) and SasuSaku moments(ALL OF THEM) are fairly poor.

Feeding Scene- Naruto had only one arm broken, not both. I thought the same thing too at first but after looking at it more closely, I realized it had romantic undertones. And true Sakura is a very kind individual and it's her duty as a medic to take care of others. But, out of curiousity and suprise, I read Sakura more closely. When she told him, she'll help him eat, she was looking at him lovingly(NO FRIENDSHIP LOOK THERE) and afterwards(ignoring Naruto's comedic blush and stammers xp ) when Sai offered to feed Naruto instead(again ignoring Naruto's hilarious shouting at Sai xd ), Sakura had her fist clenched and we didn't see her facial expression. She often clenches her fist when she's angry so it seems to me that she was annoyed with Sai for interrupting. Now explain that? I would show you the link of this but I don't know how XD.

Flirting- Sakura obviously flirted with Naruto when he returned from training with Jiraiya stare . She was looking him over and blushing heavily towards him when she asked that question(" Am I more womanly now?" which is not something I do to people that are only my friends. I do ask but not in such a flirting manner. Jiraiya even noticed this. And that all of that adds up to the Databook sentence that stated 'Noticing the changes in her teammate after 2 years, Sakura's heart beats faster..." Think I'm lying? Go on YT and there are a least two videos that show that is from the Third Databook if you doubt it so heavily.

Two hugs- No there was two. One after Pain and the other during her confession to him. Sakura is a very emotional girl but she rarely hugs anyone. Only Sasuke and Naruto as of yet. She was concerned and worried but you brush it off as friendship when that too had romantic undertones. Sakura held his face and was very close to him, that to me seemed more than friendship. Your argument would be more vaild if it wasn't for the crowd in the background. They all looked startled and were blushing, even Kakashi who rarely shows any emotion. They took it as romantic even though you didn't. Naruto wasn't seen hugging her back but it was because he was too stunned and suprised to. Sakura had never hugged him before so he was probably in shock.

Yamato's unfinished sentence- Yamato was suprised at the timing of course and he didn't say she was lying. No one really besides Naruto who can't tell when a girl likes him or not. Yamato blew up because he knows how much Naruto cares about Sasuke and that she was up to something. True Yamato could have been refering to something else. But he couldn't have been just care he was about to say as he already said that. It was a very dramatic scene and Sakura looked shocked. Quote: "I can tell just by looking at you Sakura...you truly-" before it got interrupted. Yamato was clearly refering to romantic love. If he wasn't Sakura wouldn't have looked so shocked nor would that moment be interrupted if it meant nothing. That was one of the most blatant scenes supporting NS I have ever seen.

Kushina=Sakura- Believe it or not, Kushina is supporting NaruSaku. They are different people but they have many similarities(background, personality quirks, changed opinions of a boy who they once looked down on etc.) Naruto is of course more like Kushina than anyone. No one denys that. But Sakura and Naruto are also similar in personality, therefore you can compare them. Kushina specifically said "Don't fall for a weird one. Find someone like...me!" If this wasn't foreshadowing for NaruSaku, then Kushina could have easily said instead " Find someone who loves you with all your heart." or that line could have been left out. It was unecessary. I put weight into this because Kishimoto is fond of parallels(NaruSaku parallels: MinaKushi, JiraTsu) and foreshadowing so this could easily be another NaruSaku hint. This is not desparation. The majority of the NaruSaku fandom is not desparate at all. Most of them are confident and counting Kushina's line is not desparation. No the desparate people are many SasuSaku fans and NaruHina fans I've come across.

No pairing is set in stone. Doubts exist in all of the Big three. NaruSaku can not happen. I'm not saying it's canon. I could be completely wrong here(Though being fair, you could be the wrong one and I could be right rolleyes ) but NaruSaku happening has a very high chance, higher than both NaruHina and SasuSaku. NaruSaku did not get trolled fully. It needs it's setbacks otherwise it wouldn't be realistic and interesting. It has both positive and negative development(Unlike SS that has only negative and NaruHina that barely has any interaction).

And that signifies the end of my very long, long, post sweatdrop ...

@fancynancy11: Thank you smile

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Naruhina forever
ultran x
fancynancy11
Cwaniara
Cwaniara
fancynancy11

....uh, Ultran doesn't really care about the pairing much either. lol.. he just goes by the story...what's your point? it's ok that your bf didn't bother to read his edits dispite asking him for proof? and he even had the nerve to say that he doesn't know what he is talking about. rolleyes

yeah, whoever agrees with him must be a fan of trolling, cuse if someone supplies me with proof I won't claim they don't know anything. stare

From what I see he cares a lot, who would want to write a km long post just to prove NS? Or attack someone because he/she likes SS or NH?
My bf didn't came here to debate with him, just to help me. Because he doesn't like when I get offended. I'm used to that and I don't care, but he doesn't. Can't blame him for that.
Besides all those long posts usually consist long theories, which can be interpretate by people in many different ways. So I don't see the reason to discuss this fruthermore if you already know our point of view. Because you wrote more, doesn't make you win anything.
My point is that no one is winning or losing in a debate. Because there are always two sides and some people will stick to yours, some will stick to mine. So saying "You won" are empty words.

I didn't reply you, because first you want to debate and then hide behind a guy that attacks me. So all you want is people to agree with you, not to have a nice debate.

I'm not hiding behind anyone, I told him not to worry about me, the debate is my problem not his, don't you claim that I'm hiding when I'm not.

aren't you forgeting this is a forum? giving a long reply on a topic when someone DEMANDS proof is normal.

in case you forgot the topic of this thread IS Narusaku or Naruhina. so my friend was sticking to topic, big whoop. isn't that what your sapposed to do?

so do you want to debate with me? I thought you forgot about me to be honest.. cat_sweatdrop

i believe i have just found the ultimate proof of narusaku( well, not really proof, more like just about though since it counters the other pairings). kishimoto said in an interview that he based naruto off of real life things and movies inspired him and he said, here's the big one, that naruto and sasuke are yin and yang!!! and doesn't that defeat the purpose of all the nh and ss yin yang stuff? yup, i believe nh and ss are doomed to not be canon now. yay for kishimoto. here is the interview. i doubt it is even fake since this is from shonen jump alpha it says

I had to reread your post a few times to understand what you ment about it proving, or at least helping in debates, either I'm slow, or I'm just sleepy.. LOL.. anyway I get what you mean now.. took me a while!

Since I have seen the yin and yang thing used to defend pairings I guess it does help, but to be honest I don't understand the whole idea of Yin and Yang, I have read up on it before, and it just confuses me.. LOL.. sweatdrop it IS a very interesing interview tho, it's just a shame that I still need to study more when it comes to the yin and yang stuff... redface emotion_sweatdrop

and yeah, I'm trying to get people to not attack you, something about pairing debates sets people off I guess, your holding up pretty good tho! hold your head up high friend! emotion_dealwithit

I may not always understand you...but I'll always respect you. emotion_brofist

omg, that was so corny of me... emotion_sweatdrop ahhh, but you know I'm a sappy girl sometimes... emotion_bigheart
RomanceGirl666
Cwaniara
RomanceGirl666

Sakura isn't one of his huge goals no but I'm sure he still wants to be in a relationship with her. If what you say is true than Naruto would have already moved on from Sakura which he hasn't at all. Naruto never gives up on anything and because of that, he will always be after Sakura. Also it's not just care. He fell in love with Sakura remember? Naruto did not give up on Sakura. If that were the case, he wouldn't still hold feelings for her. Naruto deals with Sakura's feelings for Sasuke because he wants her happy more than himself so that's what that hospital scene meant as well as a Promise of a Lifetime. It would ruin not only his character but it would defy manga development. NaruHina makes no sense becoming canon and he doesn't like Hinata like that. You say it's not against his character yet don't explain stare ?

She's obviously still confused over Naruto and believes she loves Sasuke, hence Chapter 540. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were never love nor is it a crush. I refuse to believe that was ever love. So if Sakura was still confused about Naruto then he wouldn't show up in 540 right? She doesn't know if she loves him or not so obviously he won't be seen in 540. If he was, the pairing wars would end and Kishi still wants to keep up the suspense. You act like Sakura can't be in love with two people. She obviously is. Sasuke and Naruto, They are so many hints that Sakura has feelings for Naruto. It's like slapping you right in the face. Feeding scene, flirting, two hugs, Yamato's unfinished sentence(The most blatant NaruSaku hint). Also NaruSaku foreshadowing because of parallels to their relationship(JiraTsu, MinaKushi) and the notorious "Don't pick a weird one. Find someone like me!" from Kushina(Sakura=Kushina. Get it?)

NaruSaku is the most likely to become the canon couple and probably will be. I have no doubts abour that at all.

You're sure he wants to be in relationship with Sakura, but you don't have recent proof of that. If he gave up on her and supports her feelings for Sasuke, that means he let her go.
Last chapters prove Naruto likes Hinata a lot and we'll just see how this development goes... Hinata already decided to be near Naruto in this mess, if you think he'll push her away, well, I guess it's your opinion...
I explained why Naruto and Hinata would go along with each other well. If you call falling in love with someone else against someone's character, that means Sakura would go against her character if she falled for Naruto. And you're obviously supporting NS, so what's wrong with it again?
Your biggest problem is that you refuse to believe in Kishi's own manga. Chapter 540 exists. If Sakura thinks about Sasuke as her loved one and there's no one else in her thoughts, there's only place for Sasuke in her heart. She's not confused about romantic feelings for Naruto, give me a proof of that. She never was confused, she was always honest about her feelings for Sasuke. You don't want to believe this, but that's the obvious truth. If she had doubts about Naruto, he would obviously appear somewhere behind Sasuke, but it didn't happen.
I don't think there are any 'hints' of Sakura falling for Naruto romantically, just for developing friendship with him. I don't feel slapped in the face by any of this 'NS moments', they're pretty poor.
Feeding scene - Naruto had arms broken, it was Sakura's duty as a teammate and a friend to help him eat something. Not mentioning that she's a medic and it would be mean to just let him starve and watch how he struggles rolleyes You're just using Sakura's emotional nature and good heart, to prove NS by it.
Flirting - Where did she flirt with him? When she asked how does she look? I would ask anyone I didn't saw for many years, for something like this. It was a friendly conversation.
Two hugs? - I thought there was one, that Naruto didn't even return. And it's again using Sakura's emotional self, that she was worried about Naruto out of her concern for a close friend.
Yamato's unfinished sentence - LOL, even he couldn't believe it when Sakura confessed. And looked like wtf? :/ He could mean any other feeling Sakura shows for Naruto, not exacly romantic feelings. That is your personal interpetation.
Sakura=Kushina? - No, they're two different people. Besides Naruto doesn't = Minato, Naruto is more like his mother. Using similarities to parents is more nonsense that NS tries to hold onto. Because there's not much evidence that can back it up. That's called desperation.

I have doubts about every couple becoming canon, but I think NH has higher chance than NS. NS got a serious slap in the face by Kishi, when Sakura wasn't honest about her feelings for Naruto and thought about Sasuke in romantic context.

I actually do have recent proof. In Chapter 469, when Sakura confessed, Naruto was blushing and seemed "stunned/happy." Of course, then Sakura asked him if she didn't like him anymore and Naruto completely avoided it. If he really didn't have feelings for her, he could have told her right then and there. Naruto's feelings don't change easily(look at Sasuke for example) so why would he give up on Sakura when he really has no reason to? Kishimoto doesn't have to constantly show us Naruto still loves Sakura in every chapter. Romance is a part of that and action is far more important. He puts her feelings before his own. He's been doing that constantly since the end of Part 1 yet in Part 2 it was revealed Naruto fell in love with Sakura. He didn't actively pursue her but his feelings remained. Therefore, he didn't move on and let her go otherwise he would be over her.

What NaruHina development? Naruto does not like Hinata romantically. It couldn't be more obvious and I doubt development(romantic anyways) will take place. He does like Hinata...but as a precious friend and he is grateful towards her feelings for him. That encouragement scene is something Naruto does for everyone. I guess that scene is special because Hinata was involved right biggrin ? Naruto isn't pushing any of his friends away. I never said he would to Hinata but you forget Sakura wants to be by Naruto's side too and help him.

Naruto and Hinata do get along well. I admit that but again, it's purely platonic on Naruto's side. It's not a romantic content from him: NaruHina is one-sided. Always has been. It wouldn't actually. It would go against her character if she was in Part 1, not Part 2. Sakura's feelings for Naruto are complex. They could be platonic but it's equally likely(if not more) that Sakura's feelings are romantic. There are clear hints to me that indicate romantic love or at least feelings. I'm postive that others misinterpret it as friendship or deny it when it's right in their face.

Your accusing me that I don't accept Kishi's manga when I think exactly the same about you? I know exactly what Kishimoto's doing. I know 540 exists. I'm not stupid and I've even admitted that Sakura does still have feelings for Sasuke(which is more than I can say about some other NS fans that think completely differently than me). Again, she knows her feelings for Sasuke which I believe she's confusing wih love. I know she has romantic feelings for him and 540 only confirmed what we already know. Overcoming her feelings for Sasuke like she was trying to do when she attempted to kill him(but again failed because Sasuke still has a hold on her heart) is the way Kishimoto is developing her character. Her feelings have been lessening over time but it's still there. She won't always "love" Sasuke her whole life. I have no doubts about that since Sakura is in no way proud of her feelings and ashamed over it.

You say she isn't confused over her feelings when the fact that the Third Databook confirmed it. If she isn't confused now than she definitely was before. Quote: "What are Sakura's feelings for Naruto?" Even Sakura hasn't found the answer." If she "couldn't find the answer" than that = confusion and ambiguity. Sakura is still confused. Months passed between the time in the manga the Third Databook was released and now, but not enough to figure out her own feelings. That takes time and thought. I doubt Sakura pondered on her feelings for Naruto very much until recently(The confession basically showed a lie and uncertainty). Sakura never really thought a lot that she loved Sasuke in Part 2. She was honest usually in Part 2 but lied in the confession about not caring about Sasuke(Obviously). Again, she doesn't know if her love for Naruto is just friendship or romantic. The only one she is certain of is Sasuke and he would be the first and only one she thought about since she believes she loves him. Again, her feelings for Naruto are a blank slate

Hints are everywhere, there just usually subtle(some big ones are seen though). If it was just "friendship" like you say, them why would Sakura hug him twice and Yamato's unfinished sentence be seen when that wasn't even neccessary? Why such a dramatic scene? No the NaruSaku moments are not poor. The NaruHina(most of them, not all.) and SasuSaku moments(ALL OF THEM) are fairly poor.

Feeding Scene- Naruto had only one arm broken, not both. I thought the same thing too at first but after looking at it more closely, I realized it had romantic undertones. And true Sakura is a very kind individual and it's her duty as a medic to take care of others. But, out of curiousity and suprise, I read Sakura more closely. When she told him, she'll help him eat, she was looking at him lovingly(NO FRIENDSHIP LOOK THERE) and afterwards(ignoring Naruto's comedic blush and stammers xp ) when Sai offered to feed Naruto instead(again ignoring Naruto's hilarious shouting at Sai xd ), Sakura had her fist clenched and we didn't see her facial expression. She often clenches her fist when she's angry so it seems to me that she was annoyed with Sai for interrupting. Now explain that? I would show you the link of this but I don't know how XD.

Flirting- Sakura obviously flirted with Naruto when he returned from training with Jiraiya stare . She was looking him over and blushing heavily towards him when she asked that question(" Am I more womanly now?" which is not something I do to people that are only my friends. I do ask but not in such a flirting manner. Jiraiya even noticed this. And that all of that adds up to the Databook sentence that stated 'Noticing the changes in her teammate after 2 years, Sakura's heart beats faster..." Think I'm lying? Go on YT and there are a least two videos that show that is from the Third Databook if you doubt it so heavily.

Two hugs- No there was two. One after Pain and the other during her confession to him. Sakura is a very emotional girl but she rarely hugs anyone. Only Sasuke and Naruto as of yet. She was concerned and worried but you brush it off as friendship when that too had romantic undertones. Sakura held his face and was very close to him, that to me seemed more than friendship. Your argument would be more vaild if it wasn't for the crowd in the background. They all looked startled and were blushing, even Kakashi who rarely shows any emotion. They took it as romantic even though you didn't. Naruto wasn't seen hugging her back but it was because he was too stunned and suprised to. Sakura had never hugged him before so he was probably in shock.

Yamato's unfinished sentence- Yamato was suprised at the timing of course and he didn't say she was lying. No one really besides Naruto who can't tell when a girl likes him or not. Yamato blew up because he knows how much Naruto cares about Sasuke and that she was up to something. True Yamato could have been refering to something else. But he couldn't have been just care he was about to say as he already said that. It was a very dramatic scene and Sakura looked shocked. Quote: "I can tell just by looking at you Sakura...you truly-" before it got interrupted. Yamato was clearly refering to romantic love. If he wasn't Sakura wouldn't have looked so shocked nor would that moment be interrupted if it meant nothing. That was one of the most blatant scenes supporting NS I have ever seen.

Kushina=Sakura- Believe it or not, Kushina is supporting NaruSaku. They are different people but they have many similarities(background, personality quirks, changed opinions of a boy who they once looked down on etc.) Naruto is of course more like Kushina than anyone. No one denys that. But Sakura and Naruto are also similar in personality, therefore you can compare them. Kushina specifically said "Don't fall for a weird one. Find someone like...me!" If this wasn't foreshadowing for NaruSaku, then Kushina could have easily said instead " Find someone who loves you with all your heart." or that line could have been left out. It was unecessary. I put weight into this because Kishimoto is fond of parallels(NaruSaku parallels: MinaKushi, JiraTsu) and foreshadowing so this could easily be another NaruSaku hint. This is not desparation. The majority of the NaruSaku fandom is not desparate at all. Most of them are confident and counting Kushina's line is not desparation. No the desparate people are many SasuSaku fans and NaruHina fans I've come across.

No pairing is set in stone. Doubts exist in all of the Big three. NaruSaku can not happen. I'm not saying it's canon. I could be completely wrong here(Though being fair, you could be the wrong one and I could be right rolleyes ) but NaruSaku happening has a very high chance, higher than both NaruHina and SasuSaku. NaruSaku did not get trolled fully. It needs it's setbacks otherwise it wouldn't be realistic and interesting. It has both positive and negative development(Unlike SS that has only negative and NaruHina that barely has any interaction).

@fancynancy11: Thank you smile

i agree 100%. and to all toonami fans, TOONAMI IS BACK!!!!!! may 26, 2012 proof: www.adultswim.com/toonami

and thanks fancynancy and in case you haven't heard yet, yup, toonami is back!!! as for yin and yang, basically it means they are total opposites and in those nh and ss fans' case( which keep focusing too much on american culture), they say opposites attract( see what i mean, using american culture crap). and if naruto and sasuke are yin and yang, then the pairings arenot, which causes that main theory of nh and ss happening because of yin and yang to now be in void(and if anyone doesn't know what in void means, negated, proved illogical, etc). i'm pretty surprised i figured this out. i'm smarter than i give myself credit for.

Jacob1909's Wife

Blessed Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ultran x

and thanks fancynancy and in case you haven't heard yet, yup, toonami is back!!! as for yin and yang, basically it means they are total opposites and in those nh and ss fans' case( which keep focusing too much on american culture), they say opposites attract( see what i mean, using american culture crap). and if naruto and sasuke are yin and yang, then the pairings arenot, which causes that main theory of nh and ss happening because of yin and yang to now be in void(and if anyone doesn't know what in void means, negated, proved illogical, etc). i'm pretty surprised i figured this out. i'm smarter than i give myself credit for.

Even your friends can't understand what you're talking about, ironic. But going with your logic, SS and NH are more yin and yang than NS. NS is yang yang xD If anyone has the strongest bond in Naruto, it's Naruto and Sasuke, probably not in a romantic way, because they're both guys. But if Sasuke would be a girl, Hinata and Sakura wouldn't stand a chance.

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RomanceGirl666

He was sure stunned, but happy? He was rather mad from what I've seen. He probably avoided her question, because he was still stunned when she confessed. His thoughts were filled at that time with SasuSaku scenes. He was very sure, as good as he knows Sakura that she's still very much in love with Sasuke. And he screamed it out like she shouldn't give up on that feeling.
Manga showed that he gave up on Sakura because she's in love with someone else, so he definately did it. Sasuke is his friend and it's a completely different situation. If Sakura would be in danger, he wouldn't give up on her as well. You can't see the difference between saving someone and romance? The first is surely more important for Naruto now.
Kishi doesn't have to show romance all the time, but I doubt Naruto trying to pursue Sakura will ever happen now. He somehow gives her the message to respect her own feelings and later tries to hit on her again? That would go against everything he just told her.

RomanceGirl666

I didn't said that he loves Hinata, just that he likes her. Friendship can develope into something more fast. That scene was special because Naruto give Hinata more time than he did for Sakura, he was full of concern for her safety. He was able to tell what she was thinking about. And besides he looked into her eyes and said something nice. It's not exacly a thing you do with every friend. That proved they're close and something might develope between them in the future.
Sakura wants to be by Naruto's side as always, she's his friend and wants to support him WITH EVERYONE ELSE. What always takes place when something bad happens to him. Hinata's speech had more intimate meaning, she wants to hold his hand, which means she wants to be really close because to this day she was always watching from afar. Hinata never had a chance to really develope her friendship with Naruto because of her shyness, but when she overcome this and spend some more time with him, Naruto can notice much more things they have in common. We still don't know what kind of impact her confession had on him.

RomanceGirl666

Naruto is not in love with Hinata now but they have a good foundation to make things work out. Every main couple in this manga was one-sided from the beginning. So everyone would need development to fall in love with each other.
I can't see Sakura's love feelings for Naruto from the beginning, everything she does for him comes from her kind nature, it's nothing special. Even Naruto can tell Sakura was always in love with someone else and that didn't change through years. He knows her best from all the people there so he knows. If you can't believe Naruto and not even Sakura herself, I don't know who you want to believe to support NS.

RomanceGirl666

You said that you refuse to believe Sakura is in love with Sasuke. Well, that's what manga says, so why can't you believe it is beyond me.
She's not confused and she never tried to overcome her feelings, she just accepts they're there and lives with them. Where do you guys read that Sakura is confused? Because I seriously don't know, she was always honest with herself.
She didn't try to overcome her feelings when she tried to kill Sasuke, she did that because she LOVED him. That means she fully accepted her feelings and tried to do something for Sasuke, so he wouldn't sink into darkness anymore. Still, she couldn't kill him because she saw the old Sasuke in him, so maybe that just means she still has hope and faith in him, that he'll be redeemed.
Sakura is not proud or ashamed of her feelings, she just accepted who she is and how she feels. That's why she's truly strong. Itachi could tell you something about this in the latest chapter. For example Tsunade, never stopped loving Dan, even when he died, she didn't hook up with someone else. And that's the amazing kind of love in my opinion.

RomanceGirl666

Third databook took place 3 years ago? At that time Sakura might be confused about her feelings, but not exacly romantic ones. She hated Naruto at the beginning and it slowly developed towards higher admiration of who he is. She really developed a strong friendship with him, but her heart doesn't let her to go further with this development. Because someone is already in her heart. Kishi just placed a question for the needs of comming confession. So he would make fans excited over it and curious, how Sakura truly feels about Naruto. Because obviously, they need an answer. When Kishi gave them one and used the confession to clear things up, fans still had doubts. So he made chapter 540, that showed who Sakura really loves. But that's not enough for fans either. Because Sasuke was pictured how he truly is now in Sakura's thoughts. Not the old smiling Sasuke. I think that just proved Sakura loves Sasuke no matter how he changed. Seriously, I would've facepalm at Kishi's place.

RomanceGirl666

Because friends hug? Not only lovers do, seriously, I hug my friends everyday. And Naruto made Sakura emotional and worried about him, so it was even a bigger reason to hug him.
Yamato's sentence was there to prove how Sakura's feelings for Naruto changed over years, that the hate days are finally over.
Scenes that NH has are always good, because there are not much of them. Like the talk before Naruto's fight with Neji or Hinata's confession. They truly touched my heart.
SS also had hugs and Sakura crying over Sasuke, but I liked how Sasuke noticed Sakura was feeling down and praised her. I liked how Sakura confessed and Sasuke thanked her. It wasn't poor, it was purely romantic. Kishi even asked his wife for help when he made that scene. And he even renewed it, just proves how much effort he put into it.

RomanceGirl666

RomanceGirl666

Both hugs were almost the same, Sakura trying to hug and Naruto standing there. Maybe that's why it melted into one hug in my head xD
MinaKushi happened, and they were both different in attitude. Kushina loud with temper and quiet Minato. I can't see the similarities to NS. JiraTsu didn't happen.
When Kushina said 'find a girl like me', didn't meant 'find a girl with bad temper, that will get you in place' obviously. She wanted her son to be loved just as much as she loved him.
I said what I think about those scenes already. You're just putting sparkles and romantic music behind every each NS scene, when it's nothing special there as long as Sakura's heart is taken and Naruto is fully aware of that. I'm already tired from writing, so I won't comment this anymore, sorry.

RomanceGirl666

NS has development but not romantic one. When NH and SS have some. Because both Sakura and Hinata are serious about their feelings. And that'll pursue this pairings into further development.
You made me write as much, when I never do. Probably because I have free day today and have nothing better to do razz But that'll never happen again lol
Arisu1985
ultran x

Even your friends can't understand what you're talking about, ironic. But going with your logic, SS and NH are more yin and yang than NS. NS is yang yang xD If anyone has the strongest bond in Naruto, it's Naruto and Sasuke, probably not in a romantic way, because they're both guys. But if Sasuke would be a girl, Hinata and Sakura wouldn't stand a chance.

naruto and sasuke do not have the strongest bond anymore, they are not even around each other. and narusaku is in no way yin and yang idiot, it's characters that are alot alike. yes, naruto has some of kushina's personality, but so does sakura. get what i am saying yet? and to the above comment, narusaku has had more development, just about every time sakura is in the manga there is some kind of narusaku moment which you brush off as nothing. hinata is hardly ever seen and there is way more narusaku in the manga than naruhina. plus, since the story is having a more realistic type of story, naruto and sakura will probably end up together since having the strongest bond can lead to romance, but you are too blind to see it.

Jacob1909's Wife

Blessed Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ultran x

naruto and sasuke do not have the strongest bond anymore, they are not even around each other. and narusaku is in no way yin and yang idiot, it's characters that are alot alike. yes, naruto has some of kushina's personality, but so does sakura. get what i am saying yet? and to the above comment, narusaku has had more development, just about every time sakura is in the manga there is some kind of narusaku moment which you brush off as nothing. hinata is hardly ever seen and there is way more narusaku in the manga than naruhina. plus, since the story is having a more realistic type of story, naruto and sakura will probably end up together since having the strongest bond can lead to romance, but you are too blind to see it.

If someone is not around each other, doesn't mean there's no bond. I said that NS are yang and yang, not yin and yang, learn to read idiot. I said they're alike. That's why their relationship is doomed from the start. If someone is stubborn and for example gets into a relationship with other stubborn person, I don't see it work. Because every each one wouldn't want to give up and constantly fight. Same with being loud and hyper, everyone would just try to scream over themselfs. So in real life, ideal match is the one when one's calm and the other is hyper, so hyper would give calm confidence and calm would give hyper balance.
Chichi was also seen like two times in DB, she didn't had development with Goku that Naruto has with Hinata and still she took his a**. Don't say Hinata can't be with Naruto because she's less seen, that's pure bullshit. Ninjas, unnatural strenght, monsters and demons...this manga is as realistic as Pamela Andersons boobs. You can say manga is realistic, when it's a high school story for example, but Naruto? Lmao

Aged Sex Symbol

Cwaniara
RomanceGirl666

Your forgetting Naruto's nice guy personality. He is inexperienced with rejecting others and as far as I'm concerned, the only reason he hasn't rejected her is out of fear. He would never want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her and I think he will at one point (If Hinata brings it up again, he'll have no choice but to reject her). He isn't a coward but he is when it comes to hurting someone's feelings. Naruto doesn't like Hinata like that anyway. Hopefully, Hinata will realize this before she demands an answer to her confession.

Naruto wouldn't hide, or fear to talk with Hinata. They can understand each other pretty well, even without words, by looking at each other. He never cared if telling the truth will hurt someone for awhile, he did that just to be honest. For example when Sakura confessed, he could say he didn't believed her, even if that would made her angry, or even hurt her. He didn't fear to hurt Sakura, why should he fear to hurt Hinata if Sakura is closer to him? If Hinata feels like she could take another step towards him, means Naruto gave her a reason. It would be already over if Naruto truly felt like rejecting her.

Or or OR

Maybe, just MAYBE, he's too busy saving the ******** world to deal with a love confession from a girl he hardly knew on a first-name-basis.

FORGET THE NINJA WAR, GUIZE. I MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY HURT ONE OF MY ACQUAINTANCE'S FEELINGS.
Arisu1985
ultran x

If someone is not around each other, doesn't mean there's no bond. I said that NS are yang and yang, not yin and yang, learn to read idiot. I said they're alike. That's why their relationship is doomed from the start. If someone is stubborn and for example gets into a relationship with other stubborn person, I don't see it work. Because every each one wouldn't want to give up and constantly fight. Same with being loud and hyper, everyone would just try to scream over themselfs. So in real life, ideal match is the one when one's calm and the other is hyper, so hyper would give calm confidence and calm would give hyper balance.
Chichi was also seen like two times in DB, she didn't had development with Goku that Naruto has with Hinata and still she took his a**. Don't say Hinata can't be with Naruto because she's less seen, that's pure bullshit. Ninjas, unnatural strenght, monsters and demons...this manga is as realistic as Pamela Andersons boobs. You can say manga is realistic, when it's a high school story for example, but Naruto? Lmao

*facepalm* you still don't get it.sure, db didn't have development for chichi and goku together. that's because db/dbz is magic/fairytale. are you dense? i've been telling you naruto is more realistic you fool. and as far as i know, that is a stereotype of yours. i know for a fact that some relationships are between best friends turned couple that have the same personality that fight and they actually turn out well. kishimoto said he was using movies and dbz as inspiration, but he said he's not making it be like dbz at all. this is proven if you look into the movie he spoke of, 500 days of summer, you dolt. he's trying to make this realistic, therefore it is not going to follow other anime like you want it to. get it through your thick skull. as for why i didn't reply, i was at work. i have a job and a life and i'm getting sick of you replying to me using opinions and stereotypes instead of proof. in fact *smirk*, counter argument from pokemon with pokeshipping( which is still hinted to): nurse joy quote: "when a boy and a girl fight they really care for each other." and here's another: Nurse Joy: "What's the saying? You only hurt the ones you love?" this was back in the first anime in the thunderbadge episode. you were saying. i believe i just countered your argument again, bwahahah!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff