Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
her354
"Straight 16-year-old boys do NOT act that way. End of story."

Actually, it depends on the guy. There are Christian/responsible/guys with morals who actually care about who they are having sex with. Anyways, girls are the last thing on Sasuke's mind. Do you think he has time to get down and dirty when he's busy trying to get revenge and what not? Just saying.

[Right. I have a straight boy that is my friend, who is more womanly than I am.
Guys can have morals and not be Christian. ]

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
cordy77
II_iMuddy_II
cordy77

Let me stop you right there. Naruto and Sasuke are not attracted to men. Beleive it. That is why this pairing will never work. the Naruto series is not a yaoi. to mak it simpiler:
Sasuke + Naruto = firends

[ Let me make this simpler:
1. Spell correctly.
2. It's called an opinion.
3. Unless, you are Masashi, you don't get to decide if this series will end as a yaoi or not.

End note: OP fails to recognize and understand the word OPINION. ]

1 its a typo. I'm not in first grade i know friends is spelled friends
2 i know its an oppinion and I'm saying I disagree with their oppinion
3 trust me its not a yaoi (thats what all signs indicate anyways)
End Note: Opinion- noun, a belief stronger than impression, a point of veiw, a conclusion.

looked it up in the dictionary my self

[ Congrats, you looked up opinion. Would you like a cookie?
Signs can change.]

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

her354

Actually, it depends on the guy. There are Christian/responsible/guys with morals who actually care about who they are having sex with. Anyways, girls are the last thing on Sasuke's mind. Do you think he has time to get down and dirty when he's busy trying to get revenge and what not? Just saying.

Lol, Sasuke and morals in the same sentence.

Read my comment on how the Uchiha clan would kind of be dead forever if he lost to Itachi.
And he would have, if Itachi wasn't trying to let him win.
Plus, he could have also asked her to train a Mini-Sasuke should something happen to him to carry out his revenge for him.
Since the thought of carrying on the Uchiha line with a woman never crossed Sasuke's mind, I can conclude that he is, at the very least, asexual.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cordy77
II_iMuddy_II
cordy77

Let me stop you right there. Naruto and Sasuke are not attracted to men. Beleive it. That is why this pairing will never work. the Naruto series is not a yaoi. to mak it simpiler:

[ Let me make this simpler:
1. Spell correctly.
2. It's called an opinion.
3. Unless, you are Masashi, you don't get to decide if this series will end as a yaoi or not.

End note: OP fails to recognize and understand the word OPINION. ]

1 its a typo. I'm not in first grade i know friends is spelled friends
2 i know its an oppinion and I'm saying I disagree with their oppinion
3 trust me its not a yaoi (thats what all signs indicate anyways)
End Note: Opinion- noun, a belief stronger than impression, a point of veiw, a conclusion.

looked it up in the dictionary my self

BTW it is my oppinion that Sakura sometimes takes him for granted

If you disagree, take my challenge.
See how long of Pigtail Sasuke you can take before admitting that they -would- be good together.

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Wow, you could have said that a bit politer.
And well there is 2:24 in this video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXsz3xYgllo&feature=related.

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
xx Dragon-Pie xx
cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx
SasuNaru. I was originally against it, but then I was challenged by a fan of the pairing (after insisting I wasn't against it because I hated slash in general) to reread the manga while picturing Sasuke as a girl in my mind with no other changes whatsoever.
I was all "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" and conjured up a Sasuke in a set of pigtails, a tank top thing, and shorts to mentally replace the male Sasuke we all know in love in every single panel he appeared in.
I was midway through the first arc when I finally decided "OH SCREW IT SHE'S RIGHT."

NaruSaku and NaruHina are boring and lack depth. ]: I can't make a compelling case for either.
SasuNaru... hoo boy, I could write a book on why that pairing makes more sense.

And please, don't accuse me of liking if just because "it's hot". I don't find slash as hot as het. It just makes more damn sense based on their canon interactions and how OBSESSED Naruto is with Sasuke. neutral

You have no proof there. emotion_dowant They could be bisexual or gay, for all we know.
At the very least, Sasuke's not attracted to women.
Just look at how he treated Karin when she wanted to rhape him.
Straight 16-year-old boys do NOT act that way. End of story.
Especially when it could have acted as a wonderful safety net if he had lost to Itachi.

Sasuke: Karin, I might lose to Itachi and if that's the case, the Uchiha clan will be finished.
Karin: But isn't he...
Sasuke: FINISHED. And since you happen to have a womb-
Karin: I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK. heart

As for Naruto... well, find me one panel after Sasuke left where he thought of any girl in a romantic way (romantic, not perverted).
Nope. Always been Sasuke.
I say he's Sasuke-sexual.

I'm well aware it won't happen, but it should. emotion_donotwant

Also, did you even try my challenge? 3nodding

LOL. Sasuke's too preoccupied with destroying Konoha, he doesn't have time to think about girls. Also if I was him, I wouldn't be anxious to jump Karin's bones either. And considering she's the only girl he's talked in what? 3 months? 6 months? A year? we don't really know what his sexuallity is. But he certainly doesn't act/seem gay to me. And one thing i never really got, what ever happened to sasuke's "revive the Uchiha clan" goal? I mean he went "revenge, check." then he went crazy and unchecked it. but nayways at least you realize its unrealistic, but everyones aloud to dream. So dream dream dream away. And yes I did do you challenge. It was fun but i thought of better answers after i took alreadt posted. sad

Wait scratch that wrong challange. where do you find your challange.

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
her354
And well there is 2:24 in this video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXsz3xYgllo&feature=related.

The nicenest is all in the tone of voice. Thats why I like to put smiley face to let people know I'm not mad or trying to be mean. I guess i didn't really think about it though

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
II_iMuddy_II
her354

[Right. I have a straight boy that is my friend, who is more womanly than I am.
Guys can have morals and not be Christian. ]

/ = and or or.
As in, that's what I meant.

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
cordy77
her354

The nicenest is all in the tone of voice. Thats why I like to put smiley face to let people know I'm not mad or trying to be mean. I guess i didn't really think about it though

that's true

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx
cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx
SasuNaru. I was originally against it, but then I was challenged by a fan of the pairing (after insisting I wasn't against it because I hated slash in general) to reread the manga while picturing Sasuke as a girl in my mind with no other changes whatsoever.
I was all "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" and conjured up a Sasuke in a set of pigtails, a tank top thing, and shorts to mentally replace the male Sasuke we all know in love in every single panel he appeared in.
I was midway through the first arc when I finally decided "OH SCREW IT SHE'S RIGHT."

NaruSaku and NaruHina are boring and lack depth. ]: I can't make a compelling case for either.

And please, don't accuse me of liking if just because "it's hot". I don't find slash as hot as het. It just makes more damn sense based on their canon interactions and how OBSESSED Naruto is with Sasuke. neutral

You have no proof there. emotion_dowant They could be bisexual or gay, for all we know.
Especially when it could have acted as a wonderful safety net if he had lost to Itachi.

Sasuke: Karin, I might lose to Itachi and if that's the case, the Uchiha clan will be finished.

As for Naruto... well, find me one panel after Sasuke left where he thought of any girl in a romantic way (romantic, not perverted).

LOL. Sasuke's too preoccupied with destroying Konoha, he doesn't have time to think about girls. Also if I was him, I wouldn't be anxious to jump Karin's bones either. And considering she's the only girl he's talked in what? 3 months? 6 months? A year? we don't really know what his sexuallity is. But he certainly doesn't act/seem gay to me. And one thing i never really got, what ever happened to sasuke's "revive the Uchiha clan" goal? I mean he went "revenge, check." then he went crazy and unchecked it. but nayways at least you realize its unrealistic, but everyones aloud to dream. So dream dream dream away. And yes I did do you challenge. It was fun but i thought of better answers after i took alreadt posted. sad

It still doesn't explain why he wouldn't take the living womb that was right there as a safety net for his fight against Itachi.
I would, and I'm beginning to think I'm asexual. ninja
Easy, he went nuts and forgot all about it.

Yep, it won't happen because Kishi's editors would step in if he tried to make it happen since Naruto isn't listed as a shonen ai manga.
The closest he could get to pulling it off in canon would be for Sasuke to end as a silent protector of Konoha and Naruto giving up his dream of becoming Hokage to find him, with the series ending on a hopeful note with Kakashi as hokage.
And Kishi may or may not say in an interview that he finally found Sasuke years later and they got married.
Not likely.
And it's still more likely than some of the other crack pairings people come up with.
I mean, Hidan/Sakura? Wtf.

Also, how could you have read the entire manga by now?
Or did it just take the first few chapters to realize "jeez, Kishi really IS writing them like couple. what theeeeeee"
Maybe I should go in and edit a few pages to make Sasuke look like a girl, show it to a friend of mine who's never seen/read Naruto, and see if SHE ends up shipping it. xD
Just because.
her354
And well there is 2:24 in this video.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXsz3xYgllo&feature=related.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off rude. Dx
The video won't load correctly for me. ]: What happens at 2:24?
Any idea what manga chapter it happens in so I can confirm it canon and not anime filler?

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Any idea what manga chapter it happens in so I can confirm it canon and not anime filler?

That's okay. And its the scene where Naruto saves sakura and asks if she's okay, and she wakes up and punches him. It does look like filler though..

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
xx Dragon-Pie xx
cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx
cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx

It still doesn't explain why he wouldn't take the living womb that was right there as a safety net for his fight against Itachi.

Yep, it won't happen because Kishi's editors would step in if he tried to make it happen since Naruto isn't listed as a shonen ai manga.
The closest he could get to pulling it off in canon would be for Sasuke to end as a silent protector of Konoha and Naruto giving up his dream of becoming Hokage to find him, with the series ending on a hopeful note with Kakashi as hokage.
And Kishi may or may not say in an interview that he finally found Sasuke years later and they got married.
Not likely.
And it's still more likely than some of the other crack pairings people come up with.

Or did it just take the first few chapters to realize "jeez, Kishi really IS writing them like couple. what theeeeeee"
Maybe I should go in and edit a few pages to make Sasuke look like a girl, show it to a friend of mine who's never seen/read Naruto, and see if SHE ends up shipping it. xD
Just because.
her354

tell me whats happening/what your trying to prove. Cuz i could probably tell you if it happened in the manga.
I'm a fan of NaruHina, but I'm not going to have a heartattack if NaruSaku or even NaruSasu ends up canon, or even NONE of them.

As long as the bad guys are beaten and the Shinobi world is made peaceful, anyone can f*** anyone, I dont care!

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx
cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx
cordy77

Not likely.

Just because.
her354

I dunno, the vid's not loading correctly for me.
I think it's because I have an MMO open in another tab.

tell me whats happening/what your trying to prove. Cuz i could probably tell you if it happened in the manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff