Welcome to Gaia! ::

StellaYuna
fancynancy11

my love of Narusaku has no bounds.. xd I really love that pairing to bits! heart whee

I wouldn't *be* a Narusaku fan if I didn't feel it was the canon choice, I feel the same way about Narusaku that I felt for Kataang. ( Avatar The Last Airbender, cartoon version.. xp )

so yep, still loving it! emotion_bigheart

how about you? are you more of a Narusaku fan? I think at one time you were... either that or I'm starting to lose my mind.. sweatdrop

I still think Naruhina has a certain fairy tale charm to it, but Narusaku is so funny and charming, it's more of a combo! blaugh 3nodding

Ohh I am certainly a proud supporter of Naruto&Sakura.
Kataang was one of my favorite couples as well and they both do seem like a similar pair as NaruSaku in my opinion.
NaruSaku together do have a funny relationship. C:
I do wish Naruto and Hinata could get to know each other more.

yeah, Narusaku is alot like Kataang, I saw Avatar first, once that was over I think that was when I become such a Narusaku fan, it reminded me so much of my fave pairing in that show! wink

and yeah, Narusaku is so LOL worthy.. rofl I love funny love stories, I never did get into the angst ones too much.. stare emo ( can you tell how much of a fan I am of these smiley faces? xp lol..)

I think I almost agree with you about Hinata and Naruto, but I had a NH fan brag to me about their pairing being "canon now fo realz" and I was er..well..humored...but I just.. I just can't handle all that nonsense that would surly happen over the more crazy shippers out there! gonk

well... not to say that I don't think it would be nice if they got to know each other more...but I don't see the point of it unless they treat the other characters the same way... it always bugged me that Hinata got more attention for her feelings then Rock Lee got. ( he is a all around better character to me.) such a shame.. Lee is great tho. 3nodding Hinata is too I guess, she just never impressed me. sweatdrop

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
NaruSaku and Kataang are nothing alike. For one, Katara was never in love with a douche. Two she was never confused about her feelings for another man. Three, Katara and Sakura are completely different. Four, one is canon and the other is not.

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
NaruHina. <3 Both have great personality and im just rageing that nothing happend when Hinata did confes in her love to Naruto.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
midzjids
NaruHina. <3 Both have great personality and im just rageing that nothing happend when Hinata did confes in her love to Naruto.

Technically, Naruto indirectly rejected Hinata.
II_iMuddy_II
NaruSaku and Kataang are nothing alike. For one, Katara was never in love with a douche. Two she was never confused about her feelings for another man. Three, Katara and Sakura are completely different. Four, one is canon and the other is not.

erm.. well, maybe not *nothing* alike, but yeah,( he is cheerful and can be prankster at times, she tends to be the voice of reason, and is the healer of the group) I know they are not the same..and yeah Narusaku is not canon.. xd I merely hope it well be! mrgreen

I just think they remind me of them, dispite being different series, it's just the sort of pairings I tend to cheer for, cuse I'm nerdy like that. biggrin
Narusasu(or Sasunaru, I always forget) biggrin

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
midzjids

Naruto would reject Hinata immediately if he felt he should do it, he's a honest and brave character. His feelings are usually almost screamed out by him so everyone can understand what he means. If he didn't reject Hinata openly, that means he doesn't mean to. Naruto is not a coward to hide himself and try to reject someone without saying anything. It's OOC, people who say Naruto rejected Hinata don't know anything about him.

Sparkly Fairy

fancynancy11
StellaYuna
fancynancy11

my love of Narusaku has no bounds.. xd I really love that pairing to bits! heart whee

I wouldn't *be* a Narusaku fan if I didn't feel it was the canon choice, I feel the same way about Narusaku that I felt for Kataang. ( Avatar The Last Airbender, cartoon version.. xp )

how about you? are you more of a Narusaku fan? I think at one time you were... either that or I'm starting to lose my mind.. sweatdrop

I still think Naruhina has a certain fairy tale charm to it, but Narusaku is so funny and charming, it's more of a combo! blaugh 3nodding

Kataang was one of my favorite couples as well and they both do seem like a similar pair as NaruSaku in my opinion.

yeah, Narusaku is alot like Kataang, I saw Avatar first, once that was over I think that was when I become such a Narusaku fan, it reminded me so much of my fave pairing in that show! wink

and yeah, Narusaku is so LOL worthy.. rofl I love funny love stories, I never did get into the angst ones too much.. stare emo ( can you tell how much of a fan I am of these smiley faces? xp lol..)

I think I almost agree with you about Hinata and Naruto, but I had a NH fan brag to me about their pairing being "canon now fo realz" and I was er..well..humored...but I just.. I just can't handle all that nonsense that would surly happen over the more crazy shippers out there! gonk

well... not to say that I don't think it would be nice if they got to know each other more...but I don't see the point of it unless they treat the other characters the same way... it always bugged me that Hinata got more attention for her feelings then Rock Lee got. ( he is a all around better character to me.) such a shame.. Lee is great tho. 3nodding Hinata is too I guess, she just never impressed me. sweatdrop

I enjoyed how Katara was a bossy type of female character and is oblivious to Anng's feelings. Similar to Sakura's relationship to Naruto. Too bad she's still possibly in love with Sasuke though.

Rock Lee is certainly one of my favorite characters and I'm glad they made a spin off show about him. =D
StellaYuna
fancynancy11
StellaYuna
fancynancy11

I enjoyed how Katara was a bossy type of female character and is oblivious to Anng's feelings. Similar to Sakura's relationship to Naruto. Too bad she's still possibly in love with Sasuke though.

Rock Lee is certainly one of my favorite characters and I'm glad they made a spin off show about him. =D

yep yep! :3 I'm glad at least Japan knows what a great character he is! he derserves a spin-off series if any of the minor characters do! Go Lee! blaugh heart

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Aged Sex Symbol

Superior SakuHina

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

******** your shipping war.

Sparkly Fairy

SS_ShitStorm
Superior SakuHina

lol Cute
StellaYuna
SS_ShitStorm
Superior SakuHina

lol Cute

I'm kinda turned on.. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out