Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
hmmm...

well i guess it has to be naruhina, not that this is/is not what i want-i dont really know
WHY?
Because the chance of a narusaka is probably close to single digits, hell if anything its been almost officially discounted in chapter....cant remember. sakura asks and naruto basically says no. Although naruhina has not been discussed since "revelation" [or "admission" cant remember] but this is probably due to naruto and hinata not being in contact since then-a neat sidestep by the writer to not deal with it.

Dapper Member

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, I hate Sakura, (a lotttttttttt) and Hinata's awesome. So NaruHina. As for your SasuNaru thing.. Of course, in the actual anime Naruto's not gay but some people do make comics of him being gay and they're not all necessarily "disgusting" or "inapropriate". I just felt like that had to be said. But... yeah. NARUHINA! heart
xXFoxflightXx
Well, I hate Sakura, (a lotttttttttt) and Hinata's awesome. So NaruHina. As for your SasuNaru thing.. Of course, in the actual anime Naruto's not gay but some people do make comics of him being gay and they're not all necessarily "disgusting" or "inapropriate". I just felt like that had to be said. But... yeah. NARUHINA! heart

why in the world do you hate Sakura? she is a sweet girl who can heal and fight well. that makes her awesome!

Hinata is sweet, not a great fighter tho, and not the girl Naruto loves.

I think Naruto should get to be with the girl he loves. 3nodding

erm, Naruhina is...cute from Hinata's veiwpoint. but she is like Rock Lee ya know? she doesn't really know Naruto, just happened to "save" him once.

anyway, that is a pretty cute pairing I guess, but hating Sakura for whatever reason you have, is not a reason to push Naruto away from her. sad

and mean, think of what Sakura tried to do for Naruto not that long ago! she was willing to go so far as to be hated by him in order to save his life, and make up for mistakes she has made.

so not only was Sakura willing to save his live, she was also willing to be HATED for it, if doing so would save his life.

I don't see Hinata going that far for him...

makes me wonder how anyone could hate Sakura-chan..

anyway, to conclude, I respect your pairing choice, Naruhina is a cute pairing, but can't you name the pairing you like WITHOUT putting down other's choices? thx, it means alot to the NS fans.

Ninja out~! ninja

Dapper Member

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx

why in the world do you hate Sakura? she is a sweet girl who can heal and fight well. that makes her awesome!

erm, Naruhina is...cute from Hinata's veiwpoint. but she is like Rock Lee ya know? she doesn't really know Naruto, just happened to "save" him once.

anyway, that is a pretty cute pairing I guess, but hating Sakura for whatever reason you have, is not a reason to push Naruto away from her. sad

and mean, think of what Sakura tried to do for Naruto not that long ago! she was willing to go so far as to be hated by him in order to save his life, and make up for mistakes she has made.

so not only was Sakura willing to save his live, she was also willing to be HATED for it, if doing so would save his life.

anyway, to conclude, I respect your pairing choice, Naruhina is a cute pairing, but can't you name the pairing you like WITHOUT putting down other's choices? thx, it means alot to the NS fans.

Ninja out~! ninja

I don't think you should say NS fans. Cause of the whole NaruSasu thing.. Anyways, Sakura and Naruto just don't seem to "fit" right. And in all the episodes I've seen Sakura has been whining and crying and getting in the way. And she's deadweight. She also obsessed over Sasuke a lot which was really annoying and I hate both of her actor's voices. (English and Japanese.) She just overall REALLY annoys me. I honestly think they should get rid of her. She's sooo annoying. Like "get rid of her" or "end of the line" or "final stand", y'know what I mean? wink
xXFoxflightXx
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx

Ninja out~! ninja

I don't think you should say NS fans. Cause of the whole NaruSasu thing.. Anyways, Sakura and Naruto just don't seem to "fit" right. And in all the episodes I've seen Sakura has been whining and crying and getting in the way. And she's deadweight. She also obsessed over Sasuke a lot which was really annoying and I hate both of her actor's voices. (English and Japanese.) She just overall REALLY annoys me. I honestly think they should get rid of her. She's sooo annoying. Like "get rid of her" or "end of the line" or "final stand", y'know what I mean? wink

getting in the way? she has saved the most lives out of all the females in the entire show! her Japanese voice actress has the most lovely voice, don't be degrading Chie Nakamura~! ( Japanese voice actress) talk2hand

honestly, I wish Hinata would go away and never come back! emotion_awesome but that was not the point of my message, dispite how you feel about her character, that has NOTHING to do with why you like Naruhina. so don't even bother mentioning her. ( Sakura) not sure what you mean by fit right, if anything they fit better then Naruhina, being that he is ackward around her, and Naruto and Sakura are very comfortable with each other. they are just like Minato and Kushina. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy boy loves spunky gal! emotion_yatta emotion_dowant and as for annoying, LOL.. Hinata's shy act gets really annoying. but that is a matter of opinion. I made my statement just to point out that your mentioning your dislike of Sakura was complelty uncalled for and, like I said before, has NOTHING to do with your pairing choice.

I used to like part 1 Naruhina...then Hinata just got in the way. ( my opinion. ) part 2 made me fall in love with Narusaku.

but I don't tend to bring up Hinata when talking about Narusaku, to me, there is no rivally there. in fact, Sakura and Hinata seem to get along well with each other. emotion_dealwithit

Dapper Member

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx

Ninja out~! ninja

getting in the way? she has saved the most lives out of all the females in the entire show! her Japanese voice actress has the most lovely voice, don't be degrading Chie Nakamura~! ( Japanese voice actress) talk2hand

honestly, I wish Hinata would go away and never come back! emotion_awesome but that was not the point of my message, dispite how you feel about her character, that has NOTHING to do with why you like Naruhina. so don't even bother mentioning her. ( Sakura) not sure what you mean by fit right, if anything they fit better then Naruhina, being that he is ackward around her, and Naruto and Sakura are very comfortable with each other. they are just like Minato and Kushina. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy boy loves spunky gal! emotion_yatta emotion_dowant and as for annoying, LOL.. Hinata's shy act gets really annoying. but that is a matter of opinion. I made my statement just to point out that your mentioning your dislike of Sakura was complelty uncalled for and, like I said before, has NOTHING to do with your pairing choice.

I used to like part 1 Naruhina...then Hinata just got in the way. ( my opinion. ) part 2 made me fall in love with Narusaku.

but I don't tend to bring up Hinata when talking about Narusaku, to me, there is no rivally there. in fact, Sakura and Hinata seem to get along well with each other. emotion_dealwithit

Shyness is not an "act" and I think that Hinata goes way better with Naruto than Sakura does. Hinata is more adorable (in the shy sense) than Sakura (not to mention better looking) and she just overall fits with Naruto better than Sakura does. In a few episodes she was a deadweight like Sakura, but she never like jumps in the middle of anything stupidly and she doesn't get in Naruto's way often. If one of these couples happened in the actual thing I doubt it would be NaruSaku.
To xxFoxFlightxx: You are correct. Shyness isn't an act. It's part of her personality. Hinata can be really cute at times but most of the time she severely annoys me stressed . I am not a Hinata hater(I'm mostly indifferent towards her) but her constant thinking of Naruto and nothing else is so sad. She really is the true definition of pairing fodder crying . It's a shame really. Kishimoto could have done so much more with her sad . That's you opinion. I think Sakura is much prettier than Hinata(Though Hinata is pretty too smile ). Again that's your opinion. I think Naruto and Hinata are a terrible match. Sometimes opposties can work but not in this case. Hinata could never calm down Naruto when he flips out or even object to something when it's a stupid thing to do on his part. Naruto barely knows her, let alone attracted to her. Naruto's love towards Hinata is platonic, maybe even brotherly at its best. Not romantic in the least.

I feel that Naruto and Sakura are compatible due to having similar personalities that work well together and they truly know each other inside and out. NaruHina does not have this at all. NaruSaku is really the only pairing that makes sense at this point, due to development and obvious foreshadowing(Kushina, NaruSaku parallels, Naruto themes) as well as subtle romantic hints on Sakura's side. Naruto deeply loves Sakura with all his heart and only thinks about her feelings. He has the most selfless love out of any character unless you count Jiraiya. Sakura's feelings are the least clear out of everyone else. It's been shown that she still has feelings for Sasuke but it was NEVER ONCE stated that she didn't love Naruto. There is a obvious Love triangle between Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke(Hinata has no place in one at all). Sakura will have to chose between Naruto and Sasuke very soon. I believe Naruto will be the obvious choice.

A FEW episodes?! eek xd Are we even watching the same series?! Hinata is a constant deadweight in the series, more so than almost any character besides Ino. She has never, in the entirety of Part 1 and Part 2 one a single battle. She has lost everytime. Even Tenten(I hate this character scream ) won a battle in Part 2. Sakura, while not having many fights(She can't fight as much as regular ninja due to being a medic), she still played a major role in defeating an Akatsuki member. She can be a deadweight sometimes but she's gotten better and Hinata is a true deadweight. Hinata has gotten in the way and done stupid things(Against Pain for example). She never gets in the way as much because she never does anything. She doesn't even interact with him much so of course she isn't seen doing much.

You say you doubt NaruSaku will happen yet think NaruHina will. Please explain this because I see no proof to this conclusion confused

Quotable Genius

Naruto deserves Hinata because she's sweet and nearly died for him, plus Hinata definitely deserves Naruto.

Sakura deserves Sasuke because Sasuke needs a hardcore b***h like Sakura to slap his a** around and make him feel like s**t for the crap he's done. Not to mention Sakura has loved him forever.
Hatake Kakashi-sann
Naruto deserves Hinata because she's sweet and nearly died for him, plus Hinata definitely deserves Naruto.

Sakura deserves Sasuke because Sasuke needs a hardcore b***h like Sakura to slap his a** around and make him feel like s**t for the crap he's done. Not to mention Sakura has loved him forever.

but Sakura nearly died for Naruto too, and she was willing to be hated for it. confused that is much deeper then what Hinata did, er...not that what she did was not good, it was noble, and good.

Sakura never hits Sasuke, she is VERY ackward around him, even in the start of part 1. confused Sakura keeps Naruto in line, as far as the story goes.

*sigh* Hinata does save him once, but I don't see anyone saying Sakura should end up with Lee cuse he did the same thing. why is that?

one-sided feelings are cute, but the manga is close to climax, the last romantic development we had was with Sakura's confusing way of trying to save Naruto's life, ( and claimed to be in love with him.)

( btw..LOL..hardcore b***h, that sounds badass! mrgreen

cool emotion_awesome )
xXFoxflightXx
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx

Ninja out~! ninja

Shyness is not an "act" and I think that Hinata goes way better with Naruto than Sakura does. Hinata is more adorable (in the shy sense) than Sakura (not to mention better looking) and she just overall fits with Naruto better than Sakura does. In a few episodes she was a deadweight like Sakura, but she never like jumps in the middle of anything stupidly and she doesn't get in Naruto's way often. If one of these couples happened in the actual thing I doubt it would be NaruSaku.

erm, well your right there, I should not have said "act" it's not a act. I just find her focus on Naruto and no one else to be annoying. she has other comrades, but she never worries about them. sad as for adorableness, Sakura was the cutest shy 5 year old ever in my opinion. and she become the cutest cheerful spirited girl as she grew up. erm, Sakura has not jumped in to ANYTHING without a plan in place before hand in part 2. now, when she was a genin she would jump in without thinking. but hell, Hinata did that as a chunin, but your not putting her down for it.

Sakura never gets in Naruto's way, she goes out of her way to aid him. explain yourself. stare

as for your feelings on the pairings, do you ever pay attention to the pairings that hint at Narusaku? Jiarya x Tsunade for example. ( we found out after he died how she felt for him..)

Konan x Yahiko. ( and the fact that Nagato seemed to like konan too...)

Obito x Rin
Rin liked Kakashi but he didn't love her, Obito loved her. she found that out not long before his death...

this anime is about the new generation overcoming the old, I don't think Narusaku will have a sad ending.. they will beat the odds.

that is how I feel about it. heart

Quotable Genius

fancynancy11
Hatake Kakashi-sann

but Sakura nearly died for Naruto too, and she was willing to be hated for it. confused that is much deeper then what Hinata did, er...not that what she did was not good, it was noble, and good.

Sakura never hits Sasuke, she is VERY ackward around him, even in the start of part 1. confused Sakura keeps Naruto in line, as far as the story goes.

*sigh* Hinata does save him once, but I don't see anyone saying Sakura should end up with Lee cuse he did the same thing. why is that?

one-sided feelings are cute, but the manga is close to climax, the last romantic development we had was with Sakura's confusing way of trying to save Naruto's life, ( and claimed to be in love with him.)

( btw..LOL..hardcore b***h, that sounds badass! mrgreen

cool emotion_awesome )

WHUUT are you serious, nothing has happened since Sakura lied about being in love with Naruto?? See this is why people write fanfics, people should be concerned when their animes have a lot of fanfics because it means the anime is unsatisfying.

Dapper Member

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx
fancynancy11
xXFoxflightXx

Ninja out~! ninja

erm, well your right there, I should not have said "act" it's not a act. I just find her focus on Naruto and no one else to be annoying. she has other comrades, but she never worries about them. sad as for adorableness, Sakura was the cutest shy 5 year old ever in my opinion. and she become the cutest cheerful spirited girl as she grew up. erm, Sakura has not jumped in to ANYTHING without a plan in place before hand in part 2. now, when she was a genin she would jump in without thinking. but hell, Hinata did that as a chunin, but your not putting her down for it.

Sakura never gets in Naruto's way, she goes out of her way to aid him. explain yourself. stare

as for your feelings on the pairings, do you ever pay attention to the pairings that hint at Narusaku? Jiarya x Tsunade for example. ( we found out after he died how she felt for him..)

Konan x Yahiko. ( and the fact that Nagato seemed to like konan too...)

Obito x Rin
Rin liked Kakashi but he didn't love her, Obito loved her. she found that out not long before his death...

this anime is about the new generation overcoming the old, I don't think Narusaku will have a sad ending.. they will beat the odds.

that is how I feel about it. heart

I'm actually only at the part where they are genin. I do agree that she does get annoying when she only cares about Naruto, but I also found Sakura annoying when she was younger. (I still didn't like how sh looked.) Sakura's just not my kind of character. sweatdrop

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
RomanceGirl666
To xxFoxFlightxx: You are correct. Shyness isn't an act. It's part of her personality. Hinata can be really cute at times but most of the time she severely annoys me stressed . I am not a Hinata hater(I'm mostly indifferent towards her) but her constant thinking of Naruto and nothing else is so sad. She really is the true definition of pairing fodder crying . It's a shame really. Kishimoto could have done so much more with her sad . That's you opinion. I think Sakura is much prettier than Hinata(Though Hinata is pretty too smile ). Again that's your opinion. I think Naruto and Hinata are a terrible match. Sometimes opposties can work but not in this case. Hinata could never calm down Naruto when he flips out or even object to something when it's a stupid thing to do on his part. Naruto barely knows her, let alone attracted to her. Naruto's love towards Hinata is platonic, maybe even brotherly at its best. Not romantic in the least.

I feel that Naruto and Sakura are compatible due to having similar personalities that work well together and they truly know each other inside and out. NaruHina does not have this at all. NaruSaku is really the only pairing that makes sense at this point, due to development and obvious foreshadowing(Kushina, NaruSaku parallels, Naruto themes) as well as subtle romantic hints on Sakura's side. Naruto deeply loves Sakura with all his heart and only thinks about her feelings. He has the most selfless love out of any character unless you count Jiraiya. Sakura's feelings are the least clear out of everyone else. It's been shown that she still has feelings for Sasuke but it was NEVER ONCE stated that she didn't love Naruto. There is a obvious Love triangle between Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke(Hinata has no place in one at all). Sakura will have to chose between Naruto and Sasuke very soon. I believe Naruto will be the obvious choice.

A FEW episodes?! eek xd Are we even watching the same series?! Hinata is a constant deadweight in the series, more so than almost any character besides Ino. She has never, in the entirety of Part 1 and Part 2 one a single battle. She has lost everytime. Even Tenten(I hate this character scream ) won a battle in Part 2. Sakura, while not having many fights(She can't fight as much as regular ninja due to being a medic), she still played a major role in defeating an Akatsuki member. She can be a deadweight sometimes but she's gotten better and Hinata is a true deadweight. Hinata has gotten in the way and done stupid things(Against Pain for example). She never gets in the way as much because she never does anything. She doesn't even interact with him much so of course she isn't seen doing much.

You say you doubt NaruSaku will happen yet think NaruHina will. Please explain this because I see no proof to this conclusion confused

1. I see a few people talking about how Hinata only thinks of Naruto and it's "sad" or "annoying" or whatever. This is where it gets interesting. You find her concern for Naruto "sad" but you don't find Naruto's constant concern for Sakura and her feelings "sad''.

2. Naruto and Hinata aren't neccesarily "opposites", and when Foxflight says she thinks they "fit" I think she means that their personalities compliment each other. Like i have these 2 friends named Rocky and Amanda. Rocky's kinda loud and can be obnoxtious, but Amanda is sort shy and quiet and sweet. Just look at them, happily maried with 2 kids and another on the way.

3. How do you know that she couldn't "calm him down" when they haven't really been in a scenario where that was needed.

4. You say that Naruto's love for Hinata is "brotherly at best", but you also say "Naruto and Sakura have similar personalites and knoweach other inside and out." Now, doesn't that seem more like brother and sister love to you?

5. NaruSaku is also a 1 sided relationship. And YES, it is said that Sakura doesn't love Naruto by, guess who, Naruto. Why? Because he knows that Sakura could never love him as anything more than a friend. If you try to say that her confession was real or that "oh well she never actually said she didn't love him" I'll watch the episode again and pay special attention to the part where Kiba says "Oh so this was her plan" it was a distraction. They even have a flash back thats shows them all conduring up this plan and Sakura says something like, "Just leave the rest to me". That was what she was talking about. Oh and don't get me wrong I loveSakura but it was kinda messed up that she was going to use Naruto's feelings to manipulate him so she could go and try to kill Sasuke (and if she was real and i was there right after Naruto had to come and save her again i'd say, "would you like a side of epic with that fail?" wink

6. You're like "oh well it's obvious that Kishi foreshadowed NaruSaku because of what Kushina said." Ugh no. Yes it is true that Kushina and Sakura got teased in the academy and Kushina does say "just don't fall for a strange one." And YES Naruto does comment on Hinata's wierdness, but this can be easily refuted because right after he says "I actually like people like you." Then Kushina says "find a girl like your mom", whichbrings me back to the whole teasing thing. Kushina and Sakura both got teased and thier hair is alike and thy're both alittle hot headed, BUT.. She says all this while sacrificing herself for Naruto, something Hinata did. so Hinata and Sakura are both like Kushina so really this chapter told us stuff we already knew (cuz Kishi never tells us about anything cuz he secretly hates us all).

7. Yes she will have to choose but there is no garentee that it will be Naruto. In chapter 540 it is revealed that Sakura still loves Sasuke, and the thing is about writing, is that everything has meanin. you don't just put something in there for the heck of it, you do it because it's important. And I'm sorry but I honestly believe that if Kishimoto was really going to have Sakura and Naruto end up together she would be over Sasuke by now.

8. YES Hinata is alittle bit of a deadweight but it's part of her character. The whole point of the shy thing is that Hinata is trying to step out of her comfort zone because she is tired of beimg deadweight and wants to help,she has actually improved alot since part 1 and even ranks higher than Sakura ina few categories in the info books.

9. She got in the way when Naruto was fighting Pain because Pain was going to kill him and she actually saved him. Then he went all Kyubi on us because he was pissed that Hinata was (well at least seemed to be) dead.

10. She actually helps alot! In all of the group missions her byakugan helps aton and they wouldn't be able to much with out her. Also if you haven't noticed, they try to gruop Hnata and Naruto up on alot of missions.

Please do not interpretate this as mean. i just feel that you're being a little one sided and not trying to understand what everyone else thinks. Oh and BTW I say NaruSaku has a chance but because of certain things i find it hard to believe that they'll end up together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff