Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cosplaying is my life
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life
OMG!! u people are insane. narusaku? i dont thihnk so, its definently naruhina because oppisites attract and naruto's upbeat and eagerness is perfect for hianats shy, scaredness. and btw sakura and sasuke are meant for each other, narusakura makes me wanan throw up. never ever will it be narusaku. NARUHINA FTW!!!!

Opposites may attract, but marry?

as this link shows, couples that make it have things in common with each other,

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

and even Narusaku, ( which you seem to hate...) has a good chance, I'm not insane, I'm logical. cool

Naruhina is cute in a fairy tale setting, but to me, doesn't work as a real couple, to me, a lasting love has to interact plenty and work though daily life together succesfully.

Naruto can get along with people that are like him, the Manga proves it...

User Image

You're ******** insane to think that it could be anything other than NaruHina, and FYI, I don't give a ******** about what you or anytone else says, so leave me the hell alone and go show somoneone who cares. I don't quoote you or correct you, so stay out of my business, b***h

Oh, get over yourself and learn to ******** spell. I fixed your post for everybody else's sake.
Besides, I just proved SasuNaru is canon. You can't argue with the symbolism that forms the foundation of the current plot.
'sides, NaruHina's a godawful pairing and they're completely incompatible, no matter how likely it is to be canon. I don't particularly like NaruSaku either, but I respect FancyNancy (she's actually pretty cool) so I don't openly diss it anymore. emotion_c8 So far, I haven't seen many respectable NH fans around here. :/

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cosplaying is my life
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life
OMG!! u people are insane. narusaku? i dont thihnk so, its definently naruhina because oppisites attract and naruto's upbeat and eagerness is perfect for hianats shy, scaredness. and btw sakura and sasuke are meant for each other, narusakura makes me wanan throw up. never ever will it be narusaku. NARUHINA FTW!!!!

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

and even Narusaku, ( which you seem to hate...) has a good chance, I'm not insane, I'm logical. cool

Naruhina is cute in a fairy tale setting, but to me, doesn't work as a real couple, to me, a lasting love has to interact plenty and work though daily life together succesfully.

User Image

ur ******** insane to think that it coudl be anything other than naruhina, and fyi i dont give a ******** about what u or anytone else says, so leave me the hell alone and go show somoneone who cares. i dont quoote u or correct u so stay out of my business b***h

Oh, get over yourself and learn to ******** spell.
Besides, I just proved SasuNaru is canon. You can't argue with the symbolism that forms the foundation of the current plot.

Can you all get a life and stop stalking me? Seriously, you have to be ******** stalking me and must have some fetish with me and are obbsessed with me to actually track and monitor what I'm saying, and for the record, stupid b***h, why don't you get it right and learn about freedom of speech? I have the freedom to say what I want and mispell whatever I want, you stupid stalker b***h, go ******** yourself. I'll say what I want, r-tard; get a life and leave me alone.

lol
Again with the stalking.
Why do all NH-tards call everybody who quotes them more than once stalkers?
These are the forums, bub. I'm an experienced forumgoer and have the right to quote and insult whomever I want.
Lol, you're calling me stupid? You, who can't spell if you tried and uses freedom of speech (which doesn't have anything to do with this; learn what the purpose of the 4th amendment was lol ) to justify your lack of spellcheck and capitalization, are calling the bored honors student stupid? Oh man, this is hilarious. emotion_awesome
I have a life, sweetie.
What are you, 8? You should know it's illegal to play this site unless you're over 13. Now stop cussing and go cry to mommy. emotion_dowant

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wow, someone is mad.
I'm not even in on this argument and I can tell a butt hurt when I see them.
The girl comes up in here like she's all bad a**.
"Whoa, we got a bad a** in here!"
You come up in here calling people bitches. Way to get let out of your rage cage, broski.

Also, Cookie Boots, you make my day (:
waifu, oh you.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
cosplaying is my life
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

User Image

ur ******** insane to think that it coudl be anything other than naruhina, and fyi i dont give a ******** about what u or anytone else says, so leave me the hell alone and go show somoneone who cares. i dont quoote u or correct u so stay out of my business b***h

can u all get a life and stop stalking me? seriously, u have to be ******** stalking me and must have some fetish with me and are obbsesed with me to actually track and moniter what i'm saying, and for the record stupid b***h, why dont u get it right and learn about freedom of speech? i have the freedom to say what i want and mispel whatever i want u stpid stalker b***h, go ******** urself. i'll say what i want r-tard get a life ad leave me alone

Oh wow, LOL.
I bolded your insults.
You jump straight to insults without even giving the debate a chance. You come up on her, commenting on her opinion, and when she defends herself, you go off like some crazy bird man in a cage with peanut butter on his nipples.
And then when you've had your fill of placing your comment, you don't want retaliation, so you jump to, "Leave me the hell alone," when you in fact started it. If you didn't want retaliation, why comment? Everyone seems to acting civil but you.
Also, you keep telling people to get a life, when you keep replying, and you keep insulting.
You drag it on, and on, and on, until you can't take it no more, so you result to more insults, and more-
WHAT THE FAWK IS WRONG WITH THIS SITUATION BRUH?

I bet when you comment back, you'll be all like:
"Y did u comment meh, i wanst tking tu uuuuuu. WHYSYFGJFSGBBBSBHFBD"
GTFO.

If you want to stop it just-
Block them all, bl-block them all. BLO- BLO- BLOCKKKK THEM ALL.
LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.
emotion_awesome

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Itachi -ox
cosplaying is my life
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

User Image

can u all get a life and stop stalking me? seriously, u have to be ******** stalking me and must have some fetish with me and are obbsesed with me to actually track and moniter what i'm saying, and for the record stupid b***h, why dont u get it right and learn about freedom of speech? i have the freedom to say what i want and mispel whatever i want u stpid stalker b***h, go ******** urself. i'll say what i want r-tard get a life ad leave me alone

Oh wow, LOL.
I bolded your insults.
You jump straight to insults without even giving the debate a chance. You come up on her, commenting on her opinion, and when she defends herself, you go off like some crazy bird man in a cage with peanut butter on his nipples.
And then when you've had your fill of placing your comment, you don't want retaliation, so you jump to, "Leave me the hell alone," when you in fact started it. If you didn't want retaliation, why comment? Everyone seems to acting civil but you.
Also, you keep telling people to get a life, when you keep replying, and you keep insulting.
You drag it on, and on, and on, until you can't take it no more, so you result to more insults, and more-

I bet when you comment back, you'll be all like:
"Y did u comment meh, i wanst tking tu uuuuuu. WHYSYFGJFSGBBBSBHFBD"
GTFO.

LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.
i have never started quoting on someones post. i have neve rstarted anything, i only responde with hatetred and go all out when someoen cooments on me and says something negative when they have no right asnd need to leave me alone, ur jumping to conclusions by saying that i jump to conclusions without knowing the full story. i'm not gonna go ful out b***h on u because ur just someoen llacking in the knowledge of the full story
emotion_awesome

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cosplaying is my life
Itachi -ox
cosplaying is my life
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life

Besides, I just proved SasuNaru is canon. You cant argue with the symbolism that forms the foundation of the current plot.

can u all get a life and stop stalking me? seriously, u have to be ******** stalking me and must have some fetish with me and are obbsesed with me to actually track and moniter what im saying, and for the record stupid b***h, why dont u get it right and learn about freedom of speech? i have the freedom to say what i want and mispel whatever i want u stpid stalker b***h, go ******** urself. ill say what i want r-tard get a life ad leave me alone

Oh wow, LOL.
I bolded your insults.
And then when youve had your fill of placing your comment, you dont want retaliation, so you jump to, Leave me the hell alone, when you in fact started it. If you didnt want retaliation, why comment? Everyone seems to acting civil but you.
You drag it on, and on, and on, until you cant take it no more, so you result to more insults, and more-

I bet when you comment back, youll be all like:
Y did u comment meh, i wanst tking tu uuuuuu. WHYSYFGJFSGBBBSBHFBD
GTFO.

LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.
i have never started quoting on someones post. i have neve rstarted anything, i only responde with hatetred and go all out when someoen cooments on me and says something negative when they have no right asnd need to leave me alone, ur jumping to conclusions by saying that i jump to conclusions without knowing the full story. im not gonna go ful out b***h on u because ur just someoen llacking in the knowledge of the full story
emotion_awesome
Quote fail. emotion_awesome
And yes, you are quoting. That is why you had to click the button that said quote.
Leave mah waifu alone, riffraff; she is the most universally loved person on this subforum. :
Or could it be that you are... STALKING HER? emotion_awesome
cosplaying is my life
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

User Image

your the kind of Naruhina fan that give the others a bad name, was the insult to me needed? no it was not. if you can't stand debates, then don't make a comment. rolleyes

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
cosplaying is my life

i have never started quoting on someones post. i have neve rstarted anything, i only responde with hatetred and go all out when someoen cooments on me and says something negative when they have no right asnd need to leave me alone, ur jumping to conclusions by saying that i jump to conclusions without knowing the full story. i'm not gonna go ful out b***h on u because ur just someoen llacking in the knowledge of the full story

Go full out b***h on me?
LOL, I'm a b***h myself, if not bigger, you're not going to hurt my feelings.
It's alright. You alright. We alright.
emotion_awesome
I went back and re-read it. You threw a good bit of bad insults first, CLICK THIS SHAT.
I don't care what beef you had with the others in the past (if you had ANY beef), but this is now, and that was then.
You're wrong by jumping to insults, I didn't see them insult you until you started insulting them.
Everyone else was being civil. And if you didn't want the debate going any further, THAN WHY REPLY AND MAKE A SCENE AND MAKE IT GO ON LIKE A FAT MAN RUNNING FROM CANNIBALS ON AN ISLANDDDD? lol wait, THAT s**t AIN'T ******** LOGICAL, cause FAT MEN CAN'T RUN THAT FAST!
Anyways, you can be the better person and stop the s**t.
emotion_awesome

I've also seen your comments on this topic->
CLICK IT YO.
If you don't want controversy, then don't reply.
Also, if you didn't need other people's opinions, then WHY COMMENT. If you don't want to deal with people's s**t, then don't comment.
Damn s**t, titties, I keep repeating that and I need to STOP. Damn, just kidding.
WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!
This forum is open to debate, this is the POINT of this forum, DEBATE ABOUT NARUTO.
Debate, debate, debate.
You catch my drift Mufassa? YEAH, I CALLED YOU MUFASSA.
Sorry if I come off mean, I'm trying to go by what I am seeing. You need to be the better person and stop the arguing, it will be better for you. You could all be both in the wrong. I know the others said some stuff you didn't agree with, but don't be like the people you despise. To be honest, you won't have to be bugged by it if you just block them.
They are friends of mine, and fine, you obviously don't like them. But some of those insults were terrible and can get you in trouble with gaia mods, if you worry about stuff like that. Anyways... Block them, that's all I can tell you.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life
Itachi -ox
cosplaying is my life
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life

Besides, I just proved SasuNaru is canon. You cant argue with the symbolism that forms the foundation of the current plot.

can u all get a life and stop stalking me? seriously, u have to be ******** stalking me and must have some fetish with me and are obbsesed with me to actually track and moniter what im saying, and for the record stupid b***h, why dont u get it right and learn about freedom of speech? i have the freedom to say what i want and mispel whatever i want u stpid stalker b***h, go ******** urself. ill say what i want r-tard get a life ad leave me alone

Oh wow, LOL.
I bolded your insults.
And then when youve had your fill of placing your comment, you dont want retaliation, so you jump to, Leave me the hell alone, when you in fact started it. If you didnt want retaliation, why comment? Everyone seems to acting civil but you.
You drag it on, and on, and on, until you cant take it no more, so you result to more insults, and more-

I bet when you comment back, youll be all like:
Y did u comment meh, i wanst tking tu uuuuuu. WHYSYFGJFSGBBBSBHFBD
GTFO.

LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.
i have never started quoting on someones post. i have neve rstarted anything, i only responde with hatetred and go all out when someoen cooments on me and says something negative when they have no right asnd need to leave me alone, ur jumping to conclusions by saying that i jump to conclusions without knowing the full story. im not gonna go ful out b***h on u because ur just someoen llacking in the knowledge of the full story
emotion_awesome
Quote fail. emotion_awesome
And yes, you are quoting. That is why you had to click the button that said quote.
Leave mah waifu alone, riffraff; she is the most universally loved person on this subforum. :
Or could it be that you are... STALKING HER? emotion_awesome

Oh mah gawd! STALKKERZ!
D':
*crais*
StellaYuna
fancynancy11

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

User Image

I am in love with your signature. heart

thx! whee

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

And all this debate will force my epic SasuNaru proof on the previous page into obscurity. emotion_8c
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cosplaying is my life
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

User Image

You're ******** insane to think that it could be anything other than NaruHina, and FYI, I don't give a ******** about what you or anytone else says, so leave me the hell alone and go show somoneone who cares. I don't quoote you or correct you, so stay out of my business, b***h

Oh, get over yourself and learn to ******** spell. I fixed your post for everybody else's sake.
'sides, NaruHina's a godawful pairing and they're completely incompatible, no matter how likely it is to be canon. I don't particularly like NaruSaku either, but I respect FancyNancy (she's actually pretty cool) so I don't openly diss it anymore. emotion_c8 So far, I haven't seen many respectable NH fans around here. :/

thank you very much! yeah, I'm not even gonna try to counter yours lol...there are many ways to look at yin-yang, and your argument was solid! *thumbs up* biggrin

Ps, I tend to notice that too, which is another reason I don't like Naruhina, the fans of that pairing are very disrespectable to other people's opinions. *sigh* besides, Naruhina is SO easy to counter, I had a blast with that post.. lol thx for standing up for me! mrgreen

Sparkly Fairy

fancynancy11

thx! whee

No problem. heart

Sparkly Fairy

cosplaying is my life

Sorry dear, but you crossed the line. You shouldn't call someone insane because of their opinions. Respect it. Like you said so yourself, we all have our rights of freedom of speech. So please don't go around calling everyone insane just because you dislike a pairing. If you disagree, than at least provide your point with some reasonable thoughts rather then calling someone insults. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff