Welcome to Gaia! ::

I say NaruHina, I feel after all shes done, she deserves it, also I think theyd be great together.

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
II_iMuddy_II
cordy77

yah but if you really trully like someone and they say they like you back, then wouldnt you be happy and like kiss or somethin. But and stead of him being excited or happy or sy he loves he too he said, "I hate people who lie to them selves" cat_question Yeah. This is something that alot of people count as a NaruSaku moment but I don't. i mean all that really shows is that Naruto knows her well enough to tell when she's lying.

[She was lying because she wanted to stop Naruto's pain. Simple as that.]

I don't understand how saying "Naruto I love you" would make him feel better about Sasuke

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
cordy77
II_iMuddy_II
cordy77

yah but if you really trully like someone and they say they like you back, then wouldnt you be happy and like kiss or somethin. But and stead of him being excited or happy or sy he loves he too he said, "I hate people who lie to them selves" cat_question Yeah. This is something that alot of people count as a NaruSaku moment but I don't. i mean all that really shows is that Naruto knows her well enough to tell when she's lying.

[She was lying because she wanted to stop Naruto's pain. Simple as that.]

I don't understand how saying "Naruto I love you" would make him feel better about Sasuke

[Sakura thinks that Naruto is keeping his promise of Sasuke BECAUSE NARUTO LOVES HER. So, if Sakura loves him back, she's hoping that Naruto would forget about the promise.]

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

[Sakura thinks that Naruto is keeping his promise of Sasuke BECAUSE NARUTO LOVES HER. So, if Sakura loves him back, she's hoping that Naruto would forget about the promise.]

Thats dumb. when did Sakura get so desperate....... and stupid.
and yes you are right he does love her...... like a sister. Sakura needs to understand that Naruto's world doesn't revolve a round her. He's not trying to save Sasuke for her, he's doing it because he wants to and because Sasuke is his very best friend and he doesn't want to lose him
(awe what beautiful bonds)

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

SasuNaru. I was originally against it, but then I was challenged by a fan of the pairing (after insisting I wasn't against it because I hated slash in general) to reread the manga while picturing Sasuke as a girl in my mind with no other changes whatsoever.
I was all "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" and conjured up a Sasuke in a set of pigtails, a tank top thing, and shorts to mentally replace the male Sasuke we all know in love in every single panel he appeared in.
I was midway through the first arc when I finally decided "OH SCREW IT SHE'S RIGHT."

NaruSaku and NaruHina are boring and lack depth. ]: I can't make a compelling case for either.
SasuNaru... hoo boy, I could write a book on why that pairing makes more sense.

And please, don't accuse me of liking if just because "it's hot". I don't find slash as hot as het. It just makes more damn sense based on their canon interactions and how OBSESSED Naruto is with Sasuke. neutral

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
xx Dragon-Pie xx
SasuNaru. I was originally against it, but then I was challenged by a fan of the pairing (after insisting I wasn't against it because I hated slash in general) to reread the manga while picturing Sasuke as a girl in my mind with no other changes whatsoever.
I was all "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" and conjured up a Sasuke in a set of pigtails, a tank top thing, and shorts to mentally replace the male Sasuke we all know in love in every single panel he appeared in.
I was midway through the first arc when I finally decided "OH SCREW IT SHE'S RIGHT."

NaruSaku and NaruHina are boring and lack depth. ]: I can't make a compelling case for either.

And please, don't accuse me of liking if just because "it's hot". I don't find slash as hot as het. It just makes more damn sense based on their canon interactions and how OBSESSED Naruto is with Sasuke. neutral

Let me stop you right there. Naruto and Sasuke are not attracted to men. Beleive it. That is why this pairing will never work. the Naruto series is not a yaoi. to mak it simpiler:
Sasuke + Naruto = firends

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I love Naruhina the best.
While Naruto thought no one had ever loved or cared about him, Hinata was watching him all along. She is an inspiration to shy girls everywhere in the fact that she has shown her crush her abilities, and even confessed her love to him after risking her life to protect him. She would make even more than a suitable wife being that she can cook, she is kind to him, and she would encourage and believe in him.

Sakura is barely noticing his abilities. She may be waaay different from Pre-Shippuden Sakura, but she still goes to far with the insults and the beatings. I can understand if she hits him because he was being perverted, but for hitting him because he was accidently too close or trying to express his feelings in an innocent way? Give me a break Sakura.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
cordy77

[No, she was not desperate or stupid. What other way can sakura try and convince Naruto to break his promise? No, Naruto loves Sakura like Minato loved Kushina. He loves her more than anything. Sakura had thought that Naruto was still chasing after Sasuke because of her.]

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
her354
I love Naruhina the best.
While Naruto thought no one had ever loved or cared about him, Hinata was watching him all along. She is an inspiration to shy girls everywhere in the fact that she has shown her crush her abilities, and even confessed her love to him after risking her life to protect him. She would make even more than a suitable wife being that she can cook, she is kind to him, and she would encourage and believe in him.

[Inspiration to shy girls. Bullshit. I have many shy girls as my friends, none of them are inspired by Hinata AT ALL. Everyone in the war is risking their lives for Naruto and B. ]

Quote:
Sakura is barely noticing his abilities. She may be waaay different from Pre-Shippuden Sakura, but she still goes to far with the insults and the beatings. I can understand if she hits him because he was being perverted, but for hitting him because he was accidently too close or trying to express his feelings in an innocent way? Give me a break Sakura.

[Sakura notices his abilities. (See bolded) When has she ever done that? Give me a break and start using textual evidence. ]

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
cordy77

Let me stop you right there. Naruto and Sasuke are not attracted to men. Beleive it. That is why this pairing will never work. the Naruto series is not a yaoi. to mak it simpiler:

[ Let me make this simpler:
1. Spell correctly.
2. It's called an opinion.
3. Unless, you are Masashi, you don't get to decide if this series will end as a yaoi or not.

End note: OP fails to recognize and understand the word OPINION. ]

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
[No, she was not desperate or stupid. What other way can sakura try and convince Naruto to break his promise? No, Naruto loves Sakura like Minato loved Kushina. He loves her more than anything. Sakura had thought that Naruto was still chasing after Sasuke because of her.]

yeah and thats the stupid part. Why should Naruto only be looking for Sasuke because of what he said 3 years ago. Like I said before Sakura needs to understand that Naruto's world doesn't revolve around her. I personally think that Sakura is somewhat mean to Naruto and takes him for granted.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cordy77
xx Dragon-Pie xx

You have no proof there. emotion_dowant They could be bisexual or gay, for all we know.
At the very least, Sasuke's not attracted to women.
Just look at how he treated Karin when she wanted to rhape him.
Straight 16-year-old boys do NOT act that way. End of story.
Especially when it could have acted as a wonderful safety net if he had lost to Itachi.

Sasuke: Karin, I might lose to Itachi and if that's the case, the Uchiha clan will be finished.
Karin: But isn't he...
Sasuke: FINISHED. And since you happen to have a womb-
Karin: I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK. heart

As for Naruto... well, find me one panel after Sasuke left where he thought of any girl in a romantic way (romantic, not perverted).
Nope. Always been Sasuke.
I say he's Sasuke-sexual.

I'm well aware it won't happen, but it should. emotion_donotwant

Also, did you even try my challenge? 3nodding

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
cordy77

yeah and thats the stupid part. Why should Naruto only be looking for Sasuke because of what he said 3 years ago. Like I said before Sakura needs to understand that Naruto's world doesn't revolve around her. I personally think that Sakura is somewhat mean to Naruto and takes him for granted.

[Stop failing quoting. Remember, Naruto said he would keep his promise FOREVER. In shippuden, team 7 went to bring Sasuke home. Like I said before, you need to understand textual evidence. Sakura never thought Naruto's world revolved around her. Sakura is neither mean or takes him for granted.]

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"Straight 16-year-old boys do NOT act that way. End of story."

Actually, it depends on the guy. There are Christian/responsible/guys with morals who actually care about who they are having sex with. Anyways, girls are the last thing on Sasuke's mind. Do you think he has time to get down and dirty when he's busy trying to get revenge and what not? Just saying.

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
II_iMuddy_II
cordy77

[ Let me make this simpler:
1. Spell correctly.
2. It's called an opinion.
3. Unless, you are Masashi, you don't get to decide if this series will end as a yaoi or not.

End note: OP fails to recognize and understand the word OPINION. ]

1 its a typo. I'm not in first grade i know friends is spelled friends
2 i know its an oppinion and I'm saying I disagree with their oppinion
3 trust me its not a yaoi (thats what all signs indicate anyways)
End Note: Opinion- noun, a belief stronger than impression, a point of veiw, a conclusion.

looked it up in the dictionary my self

BTW it is my oppinion that Sakura sometimes takes him for granted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas