Welcome to Gaia! ::

iKyo-Kun
Naruto said he loves Sakura even though Hinata almost died confessing her love, that a*****e

NARUHINA FOREVER!

Why are you rooting for NaruHina if you dislike Naruto?
Try and consider Naruto's feelings, I don't think he would be happy if he had to be forced to be in a relationship with Hinata.

As a respectful fan of Naruto I would respect his feelings and accept his decision on who he chooses to love. I wouldn't resort to calling him an a*****e though since he did save Hinatas life, and even Hinata is considerate enough to respect his love for Sakura, and you should too.

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
S Y M P H Y N Y
iKyo-Kun
Naruto said he loves Sakura even though Hinata almost died confessing her love, that a*****e

NARUHINA FOREVER!

Try and consider Naruto's feelings, I don't think he would be happy if he had to be forced to be in a relationship with Hinata.

As a respectful fan of Naruto I would respect his feelings and accept his decision on who he chooses to love. I wouldn't resort to calling him an a*****e though since he did save Hinatas life, and even Hinata is considerate enough to respect his love for Sakura, and you should too.

I meant a*****e as a joke, so can you calm down a bit? I understand that you can't help who you love, I just think it sucks for Hinata especially when everyone in the village loathed him, her love never faltered and was there from the very start and I do respect his decision I just prefer Hinata alright? geez I swear it's like illegal or something to have a goddamn opinion :/
look what I found in one of the Naruto databooks! looks like it's hinting at some clear feelings from Sakura to Naruto! heart

I just felt like sharing cuse it's my fave pairing and all. 3nodding
http://www.likenaruto.com/manga/naruto-special/11/113/

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
fancynancy11
look what I found in one of the Naruto databooks! looks like it's hinting at some clear feelings from Sakura to Naruto! heart

I HATE THREADS LIKE THESE AND I WILL BITE YOU TO DEATH!

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mizz Chopper
fancynancy11

heart
Happy Birthday!
Hope all your dreams come true. <3
(Most people do this on your profile. I'm special like this emotion_awesome )

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
II_iMuddy_II
Mizz Chopper
fancynancy11

heart
Happy Birthday!

Awwww thank you !!! And great timing too because my birthday is on the 11th but I accidentally put the 10th >w<

Hmmm *raise eyebrow* Or probably your really a ninja of awesomeness and is using your ninja powers to guess my real b-day lol
...it makes perfect sense XD

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
II_iMuddy_II
Mizz Chopper
fancynancy11

heart
Happy Birthday!

Omg thanks for the gift =] I actually needed the bow for my avi .
Mizz Chopper
fancynancy11

LOL!!
naruhina all the way

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Madara x Mudkip.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
NaruHina always
iKyo-Kun
S Y M P H Y N Y

I meant a*****e as a joke, so can you calm down a bit? I understand that you can't help who you love, I just think it sucks for Hinata especially when everyone in the village loathed him, her love never faltered and was there from the very start and I do respect his decision I just prefer Hinata alright? geez I swear it's like illegal or something to have a goddamn opinion :/

You should give yourself your own advice and calm yourself down. I have no idea how you took my response as an attack so please don't feel discouraged. If I can handle an opinion maturely than maybe you should too, before you go around telling others to calm down. rolleyes And I would also like to add, I clearly did-not tell you that you can't express your opinions nor did I say it is illegal, but I felt my own opinions has its limits in your eyes.... kinda hypocritical in my opinion. sad

I was only curious about why you rooted for NaruHina if you dislike Naruto, but after your response I understand that it was only a joke, which is fine. rofl

I understand your point of view that Hinata has passively supported Naruto, she certainly proved herself when she stood up against Pain.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Let's settle this. emotion_donotwant
THREESOME NO JUTSU.

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
S Y M P H Y N Y
iKyo-Kun
S Y M P H Y N Y

You should give yourself your own advice and calm yourself down. I have no idea how you took my response as an attack so please don't feel discouraged. If I can handle an opinion maturely than maybe you should too, before you go around telling others to calm down. rolleyes And I would also like to add, I clearly did-not tell you that you can't express your opinions nor did I say it is illegal, but I felt my own opinions has its limits in your eyes.... kinda hypocritical in my opinion. sad

I was only curious about why you rooted for NaruHina if you dislike Naruto, but after your response I understand that it was only a joke, which is fine. rofl

I understand your point of view that Hinata has passively supported Naruto, she certainly proved herself when she stood up against Pain.

I don't want to argue anymore i'm sorry for snapping, i'll just leave it alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff