• Perfect Attendance 400

Kawaii Shounen

Itachi -ox
Yeah...
bittersweet music
Itachi -ox
Yeah...

Aged Sex Symbol

Can someone help me understand why a movie meant to explain the endgame couple doesn't explain anything and makes both parties look like psychotic douchebags?

I leave a better love story for NaruHina coiled up at the bottom of the toilet every morning.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SS_ShitStorm
Can someone help me understand why a movie meant to explain the endgame couple doesn't explain anything and makes both parties look like psychotic douchebags?

I leave a better love story for NaruHina coiled up at the bottom of the toilet every morning.

which is also your life story...oops.

lmfaooooooo
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

rofl

Aged Sex Symbol

Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

My life is still a better loves tory than NaruHina

I might be a a transexual alcoholic that's in love with an ambulance but at least I don't suck face while my sister's eyeballs are being ripped out. Goddamnit I have standards.
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

Very true.

I am a transexual alchoholic that is in love with an ambulance and it's still a better love story than NaruHina.

Not really dude maybe a better love story then Twilight but not a better love story then NaruHina Don't use the Twilight phrase for NaruHina. rolleyes

Aged Sex Symbol

Boring Saturdays
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

Very true.

I am a transexual alchoholic that is in love with an ambulance and it's still a better love story than NaruHina.

Not really dude maybe a better love story then Twilight but not a better love story then NaruHina Don't use the Twilight phrase for NaruHina. rolleyes

That movie was every bit as goddamn terrible as twilight but at least twilight didn't have the audacity to portray itself as a ninja movie. We knew it was going to be an estrogen filled shitfest from the beginning and it was honest about it.

Studio Perriot just finished polishing the steaming turd Kishimoto left all over Naruto but they could not have ******** it up worse.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

I might be a a transexual alcoholic that's in love with an ambulance but at least I don't suck face while my sister's eyeballs are being ripped out. Goddamnit I have standards.

I don't see how being a drunk she man is a better love story then naruhina.

Aged Sex Symbol

Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

Because they had to turn both characters into douche bags to do it?

I do not have a problem with NaruHina. I have every problem with how Studio Perriot ******** it up.
SS_ShitStorm
Boring Saturdays
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

Very true.

That movie was every bit as goddamn terrible as twilight but at least twilight didn't have the audacity to portray itself as a ninja movie. We knew it was going to be an estrogen filled shitfest from the beginning and it was honest about it.

Studio Perriot just finished polishing the steaming turd Kishimoto left all over Naruto but they could not have ******** it up worse.

Then don't watch it if you dislike it so much,problem solved. LMFAO
I'm sure Kishi have a lot of fans who love him so loosing some won't matter. lol
Sense it's a drag I except you to not watch the new series?
or you want something else to complain about you sad sad alcoholic.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm
Head vs Heart
SS_ShitStorm

lmfaooooooo

Because they had to turn both characters into douche bags to do it?

I do not have a problem with NaruHina. I have every problem with how Studio Perriot ******** it up.

How did they turn into douche bags?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces