Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

NaruHina or NaruSaku??

NaruHina 0.59405940594059 59.4% [ 120 ]
NaruSaku 0.28217821782178 28.2% [ 57 ]
NONE! >:/ 0.12376237623762 12.4% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 202 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

What's with people calling Hinata a stalker? That's an insult...to great stalker characters like Tharja!
Spoilers ahead for those not up to date with the manga.

I say neither.

I can relate to Naruto in the way that I've also liked a girl who never took me seriously while simultaneously being oblivious to a girl right infront of me that actually really liked me.

We can't control who we like. Naruto just never liked Hinata like that. It just wouldn't make sense them getting together after the war unless Kishi actually devoted a whole arc to their romance afterwards. At this point they still don't have a reason to be together other than Hinata has loved him since the beginning. Naruto still has never expressed any feelings back.

I think Sakura has a better chance, but I dont think she deserves Naruto yet. She has done nothing but stress him out since the beginning of the series. First she was a d**k to Naruto forever for no real reason other than that everyone else was too. Next she cried and begged to Naruto to bring Sasuske back. Then she cries to Naruto lying and saying that she loves him, and to forget Sasuske. Sakura definitely has made alot of progress since she was young, but she has yet to give Naruto any reason to like her other than she is pretty. She waited til he became the hero of Konoha to express any feelings. If I was Naruto it'd be hard to look past that.

All that being said at this current moment in the manga (stop reading if you're not up to the latest chapter) Sakura may end up helping save Naruto's life. That'd be major redeem points in Naruto's eyes if she succeeds. So its looking like it may end up NaruSaku after all. This war could end up being the catalyst to their relationship. If Sakura saves Naruto's life then no one could call her useless anymore b/c she would be the girl who helped save the life of the guy who is probably going to save the world. Then if Sasuske comes back to the village n she still stands by Naruto's side n proves that shes over him then that would be another good reason to justify NaruSaku.

So at this point I still vote for neither, but if what I just said actually happens I think its clear who the victor would be.
heart Narusaku heart
Chismo
Spoilers ahead for those not up to date with the manga.

I say neither.

I can relate to Naruto in the way that I've also liked a girl who never took me seriously while simultaneously being oblivious to a girl right infront of me that actually really liked me.

We can't control who we like. Naruto just never liked Hinata like that. It just wouldn't make sense them getting together after the war unless Kishi actually devoted a whole arc to their romance afterwards. At this point they still don't have a reason to be together other than Hinata has loved him since the beginning. Naruto still has never expressed any feelings back.

I think Sakura has a better chance, but I dont think she deserves Naruto yet. She has done nothing but stress him out since the beginning of the series. First she was a d**k to Naruto forever for no real reason other than that everyone else was too. Next she cried and begged to Naruto to bring Sasuske back. Then she cries to Naruto lying and saying that she loves him, and to forget Sasuske. Sakura definitely has made alot of progress since she was young, but she has yet to give Naruto any reason to like her other than she is pretty. She waited til he became the hero of Konoha to express any feelings. If I was Naruto it'd be hard to look past that.

All that being said at this current moment in the manga (stop reading if you're not up to the latest chapter) Sakura may end up helping save Naruto's life. That'd be major redeem points in Naruto's eyes if she succeeds. So its looking like it may end up NaruSaku after all. This war could end up being the catalyst to their relationship. If Sakura saves Naruto's life then no one could call her useless anymore b/c she would be the girl who helped save the life of the guy who is probably going to save the world. Then if Sasuske comes back to the village n she still stands by Naruto's side n proves that shes over him then that would be another good reason to justify NaruSaku.

So at this point I still vote for neither, but if what I just said actually happens I think its clear who the victor would be.

I agree with u, she has been a big jerk to him , but she may be the only to save his life and it shows now that she does care for him. I think they will probably end up together whee I just hope when sasuke returs she will chose Naruto over him because if she has doubt then it won't end up like I hope too stare

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
Kishimoto makes no f*cking sense when it comes to the pairing thing. One minute Hinata has Naruto baby the second minute Hinata, and Sakura is on Maruy fighting about Sakura's baby daddy because they can't find out who the baby daddy is.... Just so we find out that Sakura child is a mutated baby with six eyes because she did it with both Sasuke, and Naruto . It makes no sense.

But I'll pick NaruHina because I don't like Sakura at all.

It makes no sense.

Aged Sex Symbol

Mizz Chopper
Kishimoto makes no f*cking sense when it comes to the pairing thing. One minute Hinata has Naruto baby the second minute Hinata, and Sakura is on Maruy fighting about Sakura's baby daddy because they can't find out who the baby daddy is.... Just so we find out that Sakura child is a mutated baby with six eyes because she did it with both Sasuke, and Naruto . It makes no sense.

It makes no sense.

How doesn't it make any sense?

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LOL... LOLOLOL.

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
SS_ShitStorm
Mizz Chopper

It makes no sense.

How doesn't it make any sense?

EXACTLY !

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I prefer naruhina but the narusaku fans going over walls of CPR moment. Am laughing my head off how "omg she kissed him" lol, seriously..? do not quote me if hate comments please am just saying my thoughts on this subject.
SakuraOHaruno
I prefer naruhina but the narusaku fans going over walls of CPR moment. Am laughing my head off how "omg she kissed him" lol, seriously..? do not quote me if hate comments please am just saying my thoughts on this subject.

She is a medical ninja, she'd give anyone CPR if it was required to save their life, she is not having a hot makeout session she is trying to save the life of one of her best friends. I'm not anti NS but nothing is truly confirmed or canon so far. I do however hate what Kishi is doing to SasuKarin, they're not cute at all, don't ever make this pairing happen. emotion_donotwant

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Moronical
SakuraOHaruno

She is a medical ninja, she'd give anyone CPR if it was required to save their life, she is not having a hot makeout session she is trying to save the life of one of her best friends. I'm not anti NS but nothing is truly confirmed or canon so far. I do however hate what Kishi is doing to SasuKarin, they're not cute at all, don't ever make this pairing happen. emotion_donotwant

I know the feeling even i know different between a kiss and CPR but seriously karin and Sasuke as couple make couch out hair balls.. -shudders-
SakuraOHaruno
Moronical
SakuraOHaruno

I know the feeling even i know different between a kiss and CPR but seriously karin and Sasuke as couple make couch out hair balls.. -shudders-

Yeah, I just think hardcore NS shippers are pleased because there has been no mouth to mouth contact in Naruto besides the comical relief kiss between Sasuke and Naruto, they probably think this does mean something. I don't blame them though since Naruto is a shonen.
I sincerely hope Kishi is just trying to please the SasuKarin fanbase for a short while right now... just the thought of SasuKarin going canon is disturbing.
Does chapter 3 mean anything to you people? Or do you just pretend that Naruto really was sasuke in that chapter? Cuse it wasn't. Naruto has been wanting her kiss since the start if the series. Sakura has been to most kind to him as a tsundere girls tend to be. She wants him to get his dream, she defends him, saves his life etc. no other girl does this(ignore all Hinata filler for the love of God) emotion_zombie

Konohamaru hinted NS, that little toad who is not so little now hinted NS, Yamato hinted NS , Sai hinted NS, and finally Minato, naruto's own father hints at NS. What's next, Kushina have to come back from the dead just to slap someone to see NS ? emotion_bigvein

Gaaah...this fandom....why naruhina of all things? He doesn't like her back. She has no personally and is as boring as ....A perfect Mary sure who can win by the power of love and sparkly rainbows.... emotion_puke

I'm going to force myself to stop, otherwise the urge to bash will get too powerful.
Ps, I hate having to explain this, but the narusaku fans don't see the CPR as the narusaku moment, it's her thoughts, her desire to make his dream come true, that makes the moment. Her quote about his dream being "in front of us" etc.

....... emotion_facepalm I hate the way anti NS fans act like we have no brains. emotion_eyebrow

Aged Sex Symbol

I like how everyone is using the "Its CPR!!!!" to excuse the romanticism. Yes, it IS CPR, but considering that the first time we've actually seen it used has been between Naruto and Sakura, and every single medical procedure we've seen thus far in the manga consisted of glowing hover hands and it gets pretty hard to dismiss.

Also, she grabbed his heart. His ******** heart, and is pumping it manually. Kishimoto could have easily just had her use the remainder of her chakra to do some glowing hand bullshit like she's done for literally everyone else she's ever treated, but he didn't.

NaruSaku fans aren't the delusional ones here. If you'd step back for a moment and look at this from an outside perspective, you'd see that.
SS_ShitStorm
I like how everyone is using the "Its CPR!!!!" to excuse the romanticism. Yes, it IS CPR, but considering that the first time we've actually seen it used has been between Naruto and Sakura, and every single medical procedure we've seen thus far in the manga consisted of glowing hover hands and it gets pretty hard to dismiss.

Also, she grabbed his heart. His ******** heart, and is pumping it manually. Kishimoto could have easily just had her use the remainder of her chakra to do some glowing hand bullshit like she's done for literally everyone else she's ever treated, but he didn't.

NaruSaku fans aren't the delusional ones here. If you'd step back for a moment and look at this from an outside perspective, you'd see that.

I'm not anti NaruSaku, in fact I prefer it over NaruHina due to the lack of development in NH but NOTHING has been confirmed to be canon so far. Unless Naruto and Sakura have a kiss where they both are concious I'm not calling this canon yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff