Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
JK.
Ok you rowdy mother ********, I'm fessing up and telling you all which side I am truly on. Bring it, wanna fight? Wanna go 1 v 1? Wanna go? Do you wanna go? Wanna fight? Huh?
I'll go 1 v 1 360 no scope on you if you wanna go. I'mma get like, 10 kill streaks and endless predator missiles. Tomahawk across the map. Halo tea bagen' gangsta shiet.
Old times sake, let's bring out the velociraptors. GO FOURTH MY LOVELY DINOSAURS. CAWHHHHhHhhHhhh. CUH CAWHHHHUuUUUuUHhh.

No, I'm going to be flat out serious. The manga is ending, it's all coming down, the curtains are coming down, the ships are sailing, the tides are rising, Lucifer just got let out of his cage for like, the 2nd time, my mom made brownies, Naruto has 12 decks of Yugioh cards, my face is smooth as hell, and we're just serious as fawk. Just like, the manga is ending and the time is ticking.
I'm not saying NaruHina will happen, but I want it to happen, and I want it to be cannon, so I'm just going to PLACE a picture of NARUTO AND HINATA INTO A ******** CANNON, AND LAUNCH IT ONTO MY SHIP. Let's hope I don't bust holes in that mother trucker, because honestly, I don't have the money for a new ship... so.

User Image

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE WITH. WHO ARE YOU WITH, WHO ARE YOUR PEOPLE.
SAKURA? SASUKE? NARUTO? HINATA???

Sparkly Allegiant

Itachi -ox
Ok you rowdy mother ********, I'm fessing up and telling you all which side I am truly on. Bring it, wanna fight? Wanna go 1 v 1? Wanna go? Do you wanna go? Wanna fight? Huh?
I'll go 1 v 1 360 no scope on you if you wanna go. I'mma get like, 10 kill streaks and endless predator missiles. Tomahawk across the map. Halo tea bagen' gangsta shiet.
Old times sake, let's bring out the velociraptors. GO FOURTH MY LOVELY DINOSAURS. CAWHHHHhHhhHhhh. CUH CAWHHHHUuUUUuUHhh.

No, I'm going to be flat out serious. The manga is ending, it's all coming down, the curtains are coming down, the ships are sailing, the tides are rising, Lucifer just got let out of his cage for like, the 2nd time, my mom made brownies, Naruto has 12 decks of Yugioh cards, my face is smooth as hell, and we're just serious as fawk. Just like, the manga is ending and the time is ticking.
I'm not saying NaruHina will happen, but I want it to happen, and I want it to be cannon, so I'm just going to PLACE a picture of NARUTO AND HINATA INTO A ******** CANNON, AND LAUNCH IT ONTO MY SHIP. Let's hope I don't bust holes in that mother trucker, because honestly, I don't have the money for a new ship... so.

User Image

stabs u

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ApocaIypse
Itachi -ox

User Image

stabs u

*rubs ur face all in my freshly deodoranted armpit*
naruxsasu for life scream scream gonk scream

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lnkk

User Image

Ew gross, I thought we were friends. loljk.

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

I honestly ship NaruHina and SasuHina the same level . cry
Itachi -ox
lnkk

User Image

redface

i was kidding

naruxhina for l1f3

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lnkk
Itachi -ox
lnkk

User Image

redface

i was kidding

naruxhina for l1f3

You better, or else I'll chop off your butt cheeks and give them to Will Smith.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LiIIigant

There's nothing wrong with that.
redface

Gracious Noob

Itachi -ox
lnkk

User Image

ya!!! nobody wants to be friends with john!! from what i heard he smells like eggs!! LOLJK

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Itachi -ox
LiIIigant

There's nothing wrong with that.
redface

That's good to know ; o ;

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
-o-Faithot-o-
Itachi -ox
lnkk

User Image

ya!!! nobody wants to be friends with john!! from what i heard he smells like eggs!! LOLJK

Ain't no body got time for John. loljk.
User Image

Gracious Noob

Itachi -ox
-o-Faithot-o-
Itachi -ox
lnkk

User Image

Ain't no body got time for John. loljk.
User Image

yauus hunty aint nobody got time for dat nonsense!!!
u betta werk
User Image

Shy Noob

I always liked Sakura and Naruto together as a couple but NaruHina definitely had a different chemistry going on. And everybody shipped SasuSaru or SaruSasu or whatever the ******** they use. I'm glad this is confirmed, they'll be great together. But that haircut though, ugh, Naruto - please grow it out like your father, yo !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff