Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

Eat A Snickers
iKarnezar
Eat A Snickers
iKarnezar
Kishimoto can't write romance for s**t and if The Last is a love story, then I already know it's going to suck.

Like, it physically hurts me as an artist/writer that I have to struggle so hard to try to be original but Kishi can s**t on paper and become one of the most popular shonen jump authors right next to DBZ...

there is more to it then just pairings sir,if y'all are so mad over the pairings then don't watch the movie and the new series or manga.talking about wont make it change...

It's a romance film, and Kishi knows next to nothing about true love. It will tank because of this.

How was it true love if Sakura never loved Naruto? Y'all don't understand what true love is.

It's not true love, that's my point. Kishimoto cannot write true love stories.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iKarnezar
Eat A Snickers
iKarnezar
Eat A Snickers
iKarnezar
Kishimoto can't write romance for s**t and if The Last is a love story, then I already know it's going to suck.

Like, it physically hurts me as an artist/writer that I have to struggle so hard to try to be original but Kishi can s**t on paper and become one of the most popular shonen jump authors right next to DBZ...

there is more to it then just pairings sir,if y'all are so mad over the pairings then don't watch the movie and the new series or manga.talking about wont make it change...

It's a romance film, and Kishi knows next to nothing about true love. It will tank because of this.

How was it true love if Sakura never loved Naruto? Y'all don't understand what true love is.

It's not true love, that's my point. Kishimoto cannot write true love stories.

Well I guess he based it all off how life works it be like that sometimes the person you love sometimes won't love you back sometimes you got to move on but some people can't.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I don't give a flying f*ck who Naruto ended up with.
I never did. So, this whole NaruHina/NaruSaku bash-fest means zip to me.
(I do think some people need to stop though. Just looking at a couple of the threads in this forum...JFC.)

The only thing I cared about was whether or not this story would end in a satisfying way.
Which it didn't.

Kishi himself even admits to forgetting important details like, giving Naruto and Hinata's children the Byakugan and trying to figure out how Sakura and Sasuke got married.
He also said he doesn't know how to write romance, so there you go.
All these people saying that Kishi knows about "true love" is fooling themselves.

And there's the random city sitting on top of the Hokage Mountain.
The story that's about ninjas ended by making what made them ninjas irrelevant.
Destroying everything the characters wanted to make of themselves: a big example is Tenten.

God.
I could list more reasons, but I'm so sick of repeating myself in this forum.

Kishi cheated us all out of a sensible ending.
Thanks for the 15 years, jerk.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
x Karurie x
(I do think some people need to stop though. Just looking at a couple of the threads in this forum...JFC.)

The only thing I cared about was whether or not this story would end in a satisfying way.
Which it didn't.

Kishi himself even admits to forgetting important details like, giving Naruto and Hinata's children the Byakugan and trying to figure out how Sakura and Sasuke got married.
All these people saying that Kishi knows about "true love" is fooling themselves.

Destroying everything the characters wanted to make of themselves: a big example is Tenten.

God.

Yeah he did leave out a lot I agree,but I am so sick of people with the pairing issues like who gives a s**t. I don't care if he ended up with Lady 5th I'm just tired of people giving him s**t about pairings like people that is the least thing you should worry about as to the ending. I'm so tired of the I hate Hinata I hate Sakura thing. I honestly think it's the whole love interest thing people mistake what they think is a love/like/flirt moment for whatever I'm saying some scenes arent even in that way yet people drag it that way.

Like Sakura when lee was hurt she came to see him and gave him flowers..so people just starting say Sakura and lee had moments like how is that a moment you're going to see a friend that you feel bad for at the hospital and bring a flower.

Aged Sex Symbol

BabyJingYu

Yeah he did leave out a lot I agree,but I am so sick of people with the pairing issues like who gives a s**t.

The reason everyone is so upset about the parings is that for the last three years the series has been so horribly written that pairings were the only thing that kept most readers reading. There was no plot left to be emotionally invested in, death was made cheap and reversible, the only thing capable of being killed off for good became the ships. So that's what we became attached to.

It's really no surprise people reacted the way they did.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SS_ShitStorm
BabyJingYu

Yeah he did leave out a lot I agree,but I am so sick of people with the pairing issues like who gives a s**t.

The reason everyone is so upset about the parings is that for the last three years the series has been so horribly written that pairings were the only thing that kept most readers reading. There was no plot left to be emotionally invested in, death was made cheap and reversible, the only thing capable of being killed off for good became the ships. So that's what we became attached to.

Well if people only read for romance then they deserve to be mad..ijs
There is more to Naruto then some silly pairing..what about other things that was never explain.

Aged Sex Symbol

BabyJingYu
SS_ShitStorm
BabyJingYu

Well if people only read for romance then they deserve to be mad..ijs.

Nobody started reading for romance. But when Naruto and Sasuke turn into ******** godzilla whie fighting an alien rabbit ninja from outer space you grit your teeth and tell yourself "a few more months. Just a few more months of this abortion and I get to see who ended up with who"

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SS_ShitStorm
BabyJingYu
SS_ShitStorm
BabyJingYu

Nobody started reading for romance. But when Naruto and Sasuke turn into ******** godzilla whie fighting an alien rabbit ninja from outer space you grit your teeth and tell yourself "a few more months. Just a few more months of this abortion and I get to see who ended up with who"

Yeah,you lost me at abortion...

Aged Sex Symbol

BabyJingYu
SS_ShitStorm
BabyJingYu
SS_ShitStorm
BabyJingYu

Yeah,you lost me at abortion...

It's a metaphor.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I agree; the pairing fire should be dying down by now; then again, there are still Avatar fans who b***h about Zutara not happening, so I guess I should expect there to still be people complaining.

3,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BabyJingYu
x Karurie x

Which it didn't.

God.

Yeah he did leave out a lot I agree,but I am so sick of people with the pairing issues like who gives a s**t. I don't care if he ended up with Lady 5th I'm just tired of people giving him s**t about pairings like people that is the least thing you should worry about as to the ending. I'm so tired of the I hate Hinata I hate Sakura thing. I honestly think it's the whole love interest thing people mistake what they think is a love/like/flirt moment for whatever I'm saying some scenes arent even in that way yet people drag it that way.

Like Sakura when lee was hurt she came to see him and gave him flowers..so people just starting say Sakura and lee had moments like how is that a moment you're going to see a friend that you feel bad for at the hospital and bring a flower.

And yet, Sasuke hasn't even done that much for Sakura. There are only two things that Sasuke ever cared about: revenge for his clan, and his bonds with Naruto. And maybe his bonds with Team Hebi/Taka after that. Not once has he ever cared about Sakura more than any of these things. Yet we are supposed to believe he returned her feelings all this time? rolleyes It's really no wonder why the slash shippers in this fandom are so numerous.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sidhe Luna
BabyJingYu
x Karurie x

Which it didn't.

God.

And yet, Sasuke hasn't even done that much for Sakura. There are only two things that Sasuke ever cared about: revenge for his clan, and his bonds with Naruto. And maybe his bonds with Team Hebi/Taka after that. Not once has he ever cared about Sakura more than any of these things. Yet we are supposed to believe he returned her feelings all this time? rolleyes It's really no wonder why the slash shippers in this fandom are so numerous.

Actually before he decided to up and leave he did care about Sakura not only her but Naruto and Kakashi as well he even said he thought of them as family so fym? No he didnt show any romantic feelings towards her but he did at a certain point cared. Matter of fact I don't honestly think he stopped caring but he was in deep in hatred and revenge he was blinded and confused he been trying to break bonds between them but couldn't that's why he wanted to kill Naruto. The writer did hit everybody with a bang with the pairings though and yes he could have had Sasuke start showing feelings for Sakura and Naruto for Hinata but like the movie stated it was 2 years after the war a lot could have happened during that time he simply should have write explain what happened in them 2 years like Sasuke started showing feelings and Naruto started showing feelings...and then the movie not to mention in the 2 years he could also explain everything that was left out.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
well there was at least 3 SasuSaku moments.

Kawaii Shounen

BabyJingYu
well there was at least 3 SasuSaku moments.

lmao, 3 and it became canon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces