Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

"You're dead last to me."

User Image

Sasuko shifted through papers, wondering exactly where Naruko had vanished to. With her expressionless face, her eyebrows furrowed. She looked at the people in the area, all of them a bit busy.
"Do any of you have any idea where Naruko is?" she asked, trying not to give any of them a chance to see she was a little worried.

User Image

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Good luck on your search.

Moonlight Bunny

8,500 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
True love will conquer all! emotion_kirakira xd
Shouldn't it be Sasuko? sweatdrop
I think Satsuki sounds better then Sasuko, closer to Sasuke and it is an actual name.

Uh, good luck?

Desirable Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi! Sasuko-chan dattebayo~ =^-^= 3nodding ♥

Sparkly Kitten

Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I think Satsuki sounds better then Sasuko, closer to Sasuke and it is an actual name.

Uh, good luck?

User Image

User Image

Sasuko nodded to her suggestion.
"Yes, but in correction, Sasuko is closer to Sasuke. One, the amount of letters is the same. Two, "ko" means female, and that makes the entire name." (Female Sasu)
Sasuko looked over to Naruko. Hiding her excitement, she walked over to the blonde, glaring at her.
"Where've you been?" she asked, pretending to be angered at her friend's absence.

User Image

xXxsofi_kitsunexXx

Greedy Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Sparkly Kitten

Mechanical Maiden
eek

User Image

User Image

Sasuke noticed Kabuto, and her eyes widened. The shocked look in his eyes, only caused her to glance at him.Her eyes squinting at him.
"What did you do to yourself?" she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest.

(Very great cosplay!)

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
-looks Sasuko- I was eating ramen in Ichiraku =♥ ¬ ♥=... and later I was training in the woods and suddenly felt a noise, I went and saw it was a fox that was stuck in a trap hunter -makes a sad puppy face crying -then I help him to find his family and now I'm here, were you worried Sasuko-chan~? heart =¬w¬=

-look Kabuto- =O_O= I-It's Kabuto! Dx, I'll beat you! >.< mad

Sparkly Kitten

xXxsofi_kitsunexXx
-looks Sasuko- I was eating ramen in Ichiraku =♥ ¬ ♥=... and later I was training in the woods and suddenly felt a noise, I went and saw it was a fox that was stuck in a trap hunter -makes a sad puppy face crying -then I help him to find his family and now I'm here, were you worried Sasuko-chan~? heart =¬w¬=

-look Kabuto- =O_O= I-It's Kabuto! Dx, I'll beat you! >.< mad

User Image

User Image

Sasuko rolled her eyes as she listened to Naruko's ridiculous story. She could believe the ramen part, but not about the fox.
"I was not worried, usuratonkatchi!" she lied, but making a good effort at keeping the act serious.
Sighing, she waited for the retort Naruko would make.

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

I'm serious! I rescue that fox dattebayo! -pout-
-shout- you never believe me! -begins to mourn and runs away to who-knows-where-

User Image

User Image

"How anyone can become Hokage if you can not save their own friends?"
OMG... Kushina??

Sparkly Kitten

Quote:
Kushimito

Ohayo dearie, yes, for the moment I am Kushina...

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmmm... Not quite sure whether to laugh or to add to the whole Naruko Sasuko thing. Did I miss something? Why doesn't this book have an index...
If I'm not mistaken, Sasuko is in love with Naruko, but Naruko is trying to avoid her for the purposes of not hurting her by mistake. But can two people who have feelings for eachother ever truly stay apart? It's like magnets in a bowl; no matter how many barriers you put in the way, the magnets will forever be drawn to eachother-- their movements guided by the other so that neither makes a completely independent action. So if one has a goal that they must reach, they will never be able to reach it, no matter how hard they try because they will be pulled in the opposite direction by the other. So then...
The only way for Naruko to reach his (or her?) goals is to accept that they are in love, and to be together as one unit. That way, as one unit, they can each accomplish their goals together in unison. Neither is pulling on the other, there are no more barriers, and they are both happy.
Solved. Sensei is going home now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces