Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Please try to be more positive for younger Naruto's sake. If you dislike the outcome, as I do, please

just try to mention a memory of what you believed before the ending.

To my dearest friend and mentor,

It has been 17 years since you have manifested into this reality. I thank you kindly about all the

lessons you have taught many. From you I learned to never give up and believe in myself. In my

life there have been many times and events that caused me to look away from myself and to delve

into hardship but you were always there to light the way. From all your hard work, devotion,

compassion, empathy and strength, I and I am sure many agree that you have shown how that

can go a long way. I am a firm believer in your lessons and beliefs that I pledge to do the same and

strive to not only help the world but change it for the better. To my fellow gaians, I am proud to say

that I love and admire Naruto as if he were an individual in our reality and I pray to use this to heal.

Even if you believe this is truly just an amazing story, can you show what you've learned from

Naruto?

Thank you, Naruto-kun.
User Image

Please try to be more positive for younger Naruto's sake. If you dislike the outcome, as I do, please

just try to mention a memory of what you believed before the ending.

Keana_Nakki's Husband

Beloved Genius

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you Naruto.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I learned that if I ever were to turn bad and get butt hurt, I'd probably lose an arm.

Lucky Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Itachi -ox
I learned that if I ever were to turn bad and get butt hurt, I'd probably lose an arm.

A sexy arm to regrow razz

Friendly Animal

9,425 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yes I can pretty much say you can learn a lot from watch Naruto I learned a lot as well.

Aged Sex Symbol

Dear Naruto,

Thank you for teaching me that friendship is not a symbiotic relationship. Thank you for teaching me to forgive people who clearly do not deserve it. Thank you for teaching me that no one has to answer for their crimes as long as they say they're sorry or thank you. Thank you for teaching me that it's okay to compromise millions of lives on the off-chance your criminally insane "friend" may see the light and one day return your one-sided affections.

But most of all, thank you for teaching me how to be a ******** doormat.

Sincerely, a fangirl.
I love Naruto but not as good as I love him for 15-long years. I only knew him this year (2014) due to One Piece anime.

His one of my fave characters that gave me inspirations and I honored him more and more while watching the series and reading the completed manga. He's my salvation as well, my happiness, he made me worried sometimes when I watched him in troublesome, awkward, crying moments from his enemies and good terms in the end he won the battles because of the Never-give-up attitude and his unchangeable Ninja ways. I also made myself crying in the process when the villagers mocking him, ignored him, hate him and made him realized that he was the "monster-fox-demon" who killed many citizens in Konoha. His statement started to touch my heart little by little aside from Luffy. Not many animes will evenly catch your soul and heart for the character so i'm proud to Kishimoto for making Naruto!

Because of him, I begun to trust myself, to believe in myself that whatever the problems is, even though many will force you to not do it but as long as you know what is right, you have to face it yourself! Since Naruto was born alone all by himself and knew the pain of others while growing up, still, he is a positive thinker, bubbly, full of surprises, determined to whatever he plans, that's why i love him much more!

I only hate the anime series whenever they were 2-3 episodes of flashbacks/fillers but overall, i love how ninja works in action!

My only regret is that, I will not gonna watch the" Naruto: the Last Movie" this coming Dec 17, 2014 in the Philippines because i can't imagine Naruto will become some sort of "scumbag" here. I want him to be just the way he was for the last 15 years in the series. Because his my inspirations!
I don't know why Kishimoto made Naruto liked that. He changed the Naruto character that I love the most! Ever since many haters posted in the tumbler/blogger, I realized its a waste to watch it. Even though the writer itself considered Naruto fans wishes for Naruto-Hinata to be a couple, I hope the writer thinks more appropriate story for them but not forcing them to be a couple, NOT because of the stupid genjutsu only to easily change the heart/love of Naruto to Sakura towards Hinata. It really sad for the cute relationship that developed for Sakura and Naruto in almost 15 years in the anime series/ manga.
Well, this is just my opinion. Due to this, One Piece is still be my number 1 after all!
SS_ShitStorm
Dear Naruto,

Thank you for teaching me that friendship is not a symbiotic relationship. Thank you for teaching me to forgive people who clearly do not deserve it. Thank you for teaching me that no one has to answer for their crimes as long as they say they're sorry or thank you. Thank you for teaching me that it's okay to compromise millions of lives on the off-chance your criminally insane "friend" may see the light and one day return your one-sided affections.

Sincerely, a fangirl.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
SS_ShitStorm
Dear Naruto,

Sincerely, a fangirl.

Greedy Capitalist

Dear Naruto,

Thank you for nothing you autistic piece of s**t. I ******** hate you and I ******** hate that the world you come from is comprehensive enough to tell a good story but you ******** don't and no one else can because it would be plagiarism or some s**t. The Kyuubi or Obito should've eaten you as a baby you waste of space. You should've died when you were a baby.

- ******** you.
SS_ShitStorm
Dear Naruto,

Sincerely, a fangirl.

Kawaii Shounen

II_iMuddy_II
SS_ShitStorm
Dear Naruto,

Sincerely, a fangirl.

Shy Seeker

yo naruto,
ty for showing me that i can overcome anything,ty for never giving up on friends,ty for showing me how to for having for losing a arm ,ty for knocking up hinata and to prove ur not a homo.ty for keeping sakura useless,ty for not helping jaraiya,idk tbh i really think your a tool

Liberal Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
bittersweet music
II_iMuddy_II
SS_ShitStorm
Dear Naruto,

Sincerely, a fangirl.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Dear Naruto,
Thank you for teaching me:
-to be there for friends, yet later become obsessed on ditching all but one to redeem that one who wants to kill you
-to keep working hard to be the best, yet fall to Neji's wisdom that we can never escape destiny
-you can be a great kunoichi by being single and lonely, or you'll become a house wife
-that Naruto can not be killed even in all that bright orange he wears
-that as a main kunoichi, you must love the main emo heartless b*****d for the rest of your life even if he tries to kill you
-that i can get my crush if I wait for over 10 years
-that no one can stay dead...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas