Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
User Image

For those who are keeping current with the manga what do you think about the current plot line between Kisame and Killer Bee? Do you think that Kisame will be able to overtake Killer Bee while disguised as Samehada or do you think the sword will betray kisame and favor of the Hachibi like it did in their last fight?

Who do you want to win?

I'm a bit torn in the fight because Kisame and Killerbee are both some of my favorite characters. Killer Bee is comical and unorthodox, while Kisame is mostly just a cool villain. I want to see what happens if Tobi gets a hold of all the tailed demons, but at the same time I dont want to see naruto and Killer Bee fail.

What would you like to see between the two characters, and who do you like more?

[********]

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'll be really sad if Killer Bee gets it in the end. He's hilarious and awesome. crying I get the feeling that they're going to end up getting all the tailed beasts except Naruto.... but at the same time that seems so cliche. gonk
I think killerbee will survive and continue 2 pwn all with his rapping skills!

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Accepting Inks heart

Killer Bee will most certainly die by Kisame's sword, though I have faith that Bee ain't as dumb as he looks and actually knows of what is happening :1

If you have any that you do not want, just send trade <3

List of items to get:

Kanoko doll - 123k/5,3mil
Next: A LIFE D8!

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Non piangere per me
Sono in un luogo pieno di luce
Dove c'è pace, dove non c'è male
Dove posso riposare

Non piangere per me
E 'così bello qui,
Voglio che tu sia felice, ben ti sta
E quando si tocca la speranza di vederti qui da

Yo yo yo

Rapping black ninja yo

Rap 'bout Naruto

Eatin' KFC

Like a black folk can be...

Killer B's raps fail...

Still only cool black ninja in the series... Oh wait!

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkly Phantom

I don't think the Samehada betrayed Kisame - I think they planned to do it this way from the beginning.

Still, I wonder how this will end.
n3rdbird
I think killerbee will survive and continue 2 pwn all with his rapping skills!

pretty much

Fashionable Poster

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
I like Killer Bee more. He and the Hachibi are hilarious!
Killer bee, remember when they said naruto will meet an octopus? well he has to still be alive when naruto get's there... (maybe)
so maybe kisame will die (i'm not sure)

sorry i'm still kinda foggy on this weeks manga all i did was scan through it XD

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Necromacide
I don't think the Samehada betrayed Kisame - I think they planned to do it this way from the beginning.

Still, I wonder how this will end.

Well it betrayed his trust/expectations by overfeeding chakras to killerbee, so I think it's a plausible scenario in the future for it to happen again. You're right it wasn't an outright betrayl, but one could happen if the sword took more of a liking to him.

I'll be interested to see what happens when they unfuse.

Elder

i like killerbee but im sad to say i think he'll die crying i love the way her raps nonstop even though it annoys me until no end stare i honestly believe the akatsuki will get all of the tailed beasts except naruto....i really hope my guess is wrong though gonk

Angelic Blob

I am not a reader of the series, but I just read blogs about it.

I find Kisame to be like that side villain that follows the lead villain around and just does "occasionally" cool things just to let you know that he's "still there".

I think Killer Bee stands out on his own to jump sides and be a long term chara. Though knowing this series... =_= oyi

6,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Killer bee is the Funniest Character and i mean more funny than rock lee. his raps are a bunch of crack ups and hes a skilled fighter. I truly beleive acting like a goofball will make you win a battle. like when he had all of those swords and OWNED sasuke. and when he was twirling suigetsus sword with his neck and jugo got smacked with it lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff