Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Okay, I've seen some people asking who the lady is at the end of chapter 497 so I'm just going to write up a post letting you guys all know who She is .

Not much is known about her earlier life, other than she originates from, what Jiraiya calls, the former Land of Whirlpools and that she went through some gruesome upheavals during her childhood, making her seek for a daily "peace." It was said that Kushina lived most of her youth being caught-up in war.

She was tomboyish in her youth, but became renowned for her beauty in later years. She at some point became involved with Minato Namikaze and they had a son. During her pregnancy, they decided to name him Naruto after the main character of Jiraiya's first book. When Jiraiya asked if they were sure, stating that it was a name he came up with while eating a bowl of ramen, Kushina says that it was a beautiful name. She is assumed to have died sometime after giving birth to Naruto, as she is referred to in the past tense.

I got this all from Narutopedia

Anyways, I hope this helps you guys ~

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
x - Rainbowtastical
Okay, I've seen some people asking who the lady is at the end of chapter 497 so I'm just going to write up a post letting you guys all know who She is .

Not much is known about her earlier life, other than she originates from, what Jiraiya calls, the former Land of Whirlpools and that she went through some gruesome upheavals during her childhood, making her seek for a daily "peace." It was said that Kushina lived most of her youth being caught-up in war.

She was tomboyish in her youth, but became renowned for her beauty in later years. She at some point became involved with Minato Namikaze and they had a son. During her pregnancy, they decided to name him Naruto after the main character of Jiraiya's first book. When Jiraiya asked if they were sure, stating that it was a name he came up with while eating a bowl of ramen, Kushina says that it was a beautiful name. She is assumed to have died sometime after giving birth to Naruto, as she is referred to in the past tense.

I got this all from Narutopedia

Anyways, I hope this helps you guys ~

~ I couldn't have said it better myself ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out