Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheEndComesForTheLastOne
Bitter_Medicine
moniXakat
Bitter_Medicine
I like Konan more, a shame that we didn't get to she a whole lot of her and what she could do.
I know.I just wish that she appear in the Shinobi War arc.I think that what the arc is called.

She might still, who knows.
I doubt it Kishimoto has a nasty habit of making female ninja totally emotionally unstable and useless in a fight. Konan hasn't had very many fights so she can't be proclaimed useless just yet and isn't a light sided kind of character. She's very dark.

Still knowing Kishi. She'll be tossed aside.

dude tsunade isnt useless! she's the srongest female ninja in the freakin show! when she beat up orochimaru it was awesome!
toymachine_117
TheEndComesForTheLastOne
Bitter_Medicine
moniXakat
Bitter_Medicine
I like Konan more, a shame that we didn't get to she a whole lot of her and what she could do.
I know.I just wish that she appear in the Shinobi War arc.I think that what the arc is called.

I doubt it Kishimoto has a nasty habit of making female ninja totally emotionally unstable and useless in a fight. Konan hasn't had very many fights so she can't be proclaimed useless just yet and isn't a light sided kind of character. She's very dark.

dude tsunade isnt useless! she's the srongest female ninja in the freakin show! when she beat up orochimaru it was awesome!
I can't take her seriously as a badass because she swings her fists around comically everytime someone does something remotely perverted she's like Sakura when it comes to that. Though I won't respect her for not smacking some sense into Sakura for still obsessing over Sasuke.

Tsunade! Enlighten the hopeless groupie!!
TheEndComesForTheLastOne
toymachine_117
TheEndComesForTheLastOne
Bitter_Medicine
moniXakat
Bitter_Medicine

I can't take her seriously as a badass because she swings her fists around comically everytime someone does something remotely perverted she's like Sakura when it comes to that. Though I won't respect her for not smacking some sense into Sakura for still obsessing over Sasuke.

i agree she needs to be smacked around

Devoted Trader

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
konan sweety

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Ooo thats a tough one for me personally... I'll pick Sakura though. Medical ninjas FTW! But Konans paper manipulation rocks!
toymachine_117
TheEndComesForTheLastOne
toymachine_117
TheEndComesForTheLastOne
Bitter_Medicine

i agree she needs to be smacked around
Tsunade just needs to level Sakura when she starts on about Sasuke.

Dangerous Lunatic

Konan because Sakura's a whiny b***h.
Leader Clair

i know right?!

Dangerous Lunatic

toymachine_117
Leader Clair

i know right?!

Sasuke doesn't like her back? Whines about it. Wants Sasuke to come back? Whines about it.
Leader Clair
toymachine_117
Leader Clair

i know right?!

Sasuke doesn't like her back? Whines about it. Wants Sasuke to come back? Whines about it.

just like bella in twlight...jeez

Dangerous Lunatic

toymachine_117
Leader Clair
toymachine_117
Leader Clair

i know right?!

Except Bella is also a whore.
Leader Clair
toymachine_117
Leader Clair
toymachine_117
Leader Clair

i know right?!

yeah she is

Dangerous Lunatic

toymachine_117
Leader Clair
toymachine_117
Leader Clair
toymachine_117
Leader Clair

i know right?!

yeah she is

Who else can I rat on...
Incubus Shane
None.
Both are useless whores.

Woooooo! Hinata all the way!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff