Welcome to Gaia! ::

This does give a lot of good reasons (besides nabbing a jinchuuriki) that Tobi was controlling the Mizukage now...

Now that being said, it seems rather obvious to me that this entire thing is a set up from the start. Madara knew that he couldn't get Obito to his side so long as Rin was alive and he wanted to fight with Kakashi, the question is how exactly was this pulled off.

And man, talk about revenge best served cold and overly complicated...
Sasuke-Nii
Zeroah
Sasuke-Nii
Zeroah
Sasuke-Nii
Zeroah
Kakashi didn't kill Rin on purpose. Here's a reasons why.

Remember when Kakashi showed Zabuza the Chidori with the intent on killing him but Haku took the blow? 

Zabuza &' Haku, Both Hidden Mist Ninja.

Zetsu said Rin &' Kakashi were under attack by hidden mist ninja

Remember when Zabuza trapped Kakashi in the mist jutsu?. 
In Naruto Volume 3 #26, Kakashi says, "Blast it... I've been so worried about Naruto &' Sasuke, I hadn't considered...how long it's been since I had to fight under conditions this adverse!"

Maybe Rin &' Kakashi were under the same mist justu by the mist ninjas &' just like how Kakashi went for the kill on Zabuza &' Haku got in the way, Maybe Kakashi was set in on another target but Rin was mistaken for the target due to the mist?

Second Reason.

Obito clearly said "Because you let Rin die" With that, we could assume that Rin wasn't in "her right mind"(he failed to protect her) or she was under some genjutsu, or that the Kakashi we see striking Rin wasn't really Kakashi.? 

Perhaps, but did you notice his eyes? His "Own" eye didn't even open, or show terror. Plus, perhaps since earlier in the exact chapter they mentioned experiments, that perhaps it caused Kakashi to unwillingly kill his own teammate.

Whatever the reason, Kakashi sure does have a lot of explaining to do.
That could have been done just to match Obito's panel. But one thing is for sure, Kakashi was tearing/crying. You can tell the difference between rain &' tears in the close up

Actually, Obito's "Eye" was crying. His other eye had no tears, that speaks a direct message. Both times, when Obito is supposedly dead, Obito's eye is the only one tearing, and also with Rin.
And the image Obito saw even though he couldn't see out of his one eye, that also emphasizes that indirectly he saw what Kakashi had done, from Kakashi's view at that moment.
Yea but just because he has the sight connection, doesn't mean everything like crying would be shared.

It's still clear that someone was under a genjutsu

I didn't say everything would be shared, but why would he only cry from one eye then? More specifically Obito's eye? mm?
Could be from Zetsu's shared vision. That's if Kakashi was a Zetsu clone. Or bigger question- HOW DA HELL OBITO SEE KAKASHI FACE TO FACE &' KAKASHI BELIEVED OBITO TO BE DEAD???

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Zeroah
Sasuke-Nii
Zeroah
Sasuke-Nii
Zeroah
That could have been done just to match Obito's panel. But one thing is for sure, Kakashi was tearing/crying. You can tell the difference between rain &' tears in the close up

Actually, Obito's "Eye" was crying. His other eye had no tears, that speaks a direct message. Both times, when Obito is supposedly dead, Obito's eye is the only one tearing, and also with Rin.
And the image Obito saw even though he couldn't see out of his one eye, that also emphasizes that indirectly he saw what Kakashi had done, from Kakashi's view at that moment.
Yea but just because he has the sight connection, doesn't mean everything like crying would be shared.

It's still clear that someone was under a genjutsu

I didn't say everything would be shared, but why would he only cry from one eye then? More specifically Obito's eye? mm?
Could be from Zetsu's shared vision. That's if Kakashi was a Zetsu clone. Or bigger question- HOW DA HELL OBITO SEE KAKASHI FACE TO FACE &' KAKASHI BELIEVED OBITO TO BE DEAD???

I heard the same thing off a post and was about to add something about it lol =P
Here this guy is great at summary!:

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Momma Mira
This does give a lot of good reasons (besides nabbing a jinchuuriki) that Tobi was controlling the Mizukage now...

Now that being said, it seems rather obvious to me that this entire thing is a set up from the start. Madara knew that he couldn't get Obito to his side so long as Rin was alive and he wanted to fight with Kakashi, the question is how exactly was this pulled off.

And man, talk about revenge best served cold and overly complicated...

I know, right? Madara had to have been invoked SOMEHOW.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff