Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
If you could have a Kekkei Genkai what would it be? Mine would be to be able to use my blood as a weapon and also my bones in tribute to Kimmimaro.

Demonic Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
I would really like Kimmimaro's Kekkei Genkai , but not the bone part.
Just the regeneration ability part.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
His Kekkei Genkai had so much potential. It upsets me at how fast he died.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He was so ******** up, but in a good way.
And uhhh, I liked the Ice Mirrors stuff... pretty rad.
Haku had some pretty sweet abilities, but sadly I'm not one to dedicate myself to winter or cold... sooo, I'd probably have an eye ability... I like Sharingan, but idk. Too much crap with that. Too many ahsjakdhk idkfksfkdf.

******** it, idk what I want LOL.

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Well eye related Kekkei Genkai also has physical properties too. You could also even create you're own Kekkei Genkai the inhibits the eye trait as well as the ice ablility.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
I feel more pulled to the Kekkei Genkai of the Hyuuga clan. I find it really awesome. I also really thought Haku's Kekkei Genkai was awesome, too. I read something somewhere(not sure where) that he was related to Sasuke somehow. Maybe it's not true, but don't shoot the messenger, it's just what I had read.

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
NejiSakuraFan
I feel more pulled to the Kekkei Genkai of the Hyuuga clan. I find it really awesome. I also really thought Haku's Kekkei Genkai was awesome, too. I read something somewhere(not sure where) that he was related to Sasuke somehow. Maybe it's not true, but don't shoot the messenger, it's just what I had read.

That would be cool if it was true. That's just another floating rumor but it is canon that there is absolutely no relation.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

That would be cool if it was true. That's just another floating rumor but it is canon that there is absolutely no relation.

^Yea, I agree. It would be totally cool if the rumor was true. It's too bad, too. I'm sure it would have made a great topic on here, too, if it was true. But that's okay. It is what it is. Besides, I wouldn't want to change that one little rumor to be true(since it ain't true). That would have just given Itachi one more part of the clan to go after, if Haku was related to them.

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

^Yea, I agree. It would be totally cool if the rumor was true. It's too bad, too. I'm sure it would have made a great topic on here, too, if it was true. But that's okay. It is what it is. Besides, I wouldn't want to change that one little rumor to be true(since it ain't true). That would have just given Itachi one more part of the clan to go after, if Haku was related to them.

Too bad Kakashi beat him to it. Lol. xD

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

^LOL good one! mrgreen

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

^LOL good one! mrgreen

Totally unrelated but I am genuinely upset over Neji's death.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

^LOL good one! mrgreen

^I know right?! When I heard that he died from one of my die-hard Naruto fan friends, I was like "and Neji is so hot!". Why does the hot one always have to die?

Greedy Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

^LOL good one! mrgreen

^I know right?! When I heard that he died from one of my die-hard Naruto fan friends, I was like "and Neji is so hot!". Why does the hot one always have to die?

Cause the world is a d**k. Dx

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Bakumatsu-Rock
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan
Sonar_Sailer
NejiSakuraFan

^LOL good one! mrgreen

Cause the world is a d**k. Dx

^Good point. The world is so unfair! But I guess sometimes life and the world has to be unfair sometimes.

Kawaii Shounen

Guren's kekkei genkai.

SUCH a pity its from a filler, the only filler I enjoyed,
wish she could be more pretty thou
but her jutsus are really pretty.
she's ******** cool, do you know how many things she can do.
or CAN she do.
according to kakashi everything she touches she can transform it
into crystal, elements doesn't work on her. she can even make dragons.
how cool is that.

there's more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas