Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad yepp sadly
Yeah, but he comes back. And Tsunade is fine too.
*Spoiler*

Kakashi dies from overusing his Mangekyu Sharingan to save Chouji,then he gets brought back to life after Nagato(Pain) turns good and uses the jutsu he uses to resurrect the dead that he uses on his bodies on all of Konoha. Then Nagato dies,which soon after is resurrected by Kabuto using the powers of Orochimaru and the ressurection jutsu.

Funny how no one in the Naruto universe ever stays dead eh? Lmao.
kakashi realy did die! pain killed him! crying
Well He does die, But Later he gets revived from the one who assassined him.
he does die for pain but he comes back to life because of naruto

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I Read the Naruto manga all the time YES he dose die but Naruto brings in back alive, this part happens when naruto is fighting pein
kakashi lives naruto finds the real pain and talks with him then pain uses the last of his energy to rebuild konaha and to bring anyone he killed in that city back to life

naruto dies at the end of the show and sauske dies to they were killed saveing the world from the ten tailed beast
Kinotsu
*Spoiler*

Kakashi dies from overusing his Mangekyu Sharingan to save Chouji,then he gets brought back to life after Nagato(Pain) turns good and uses the jutsu he uses to resurrect the dead that he uses on his bodies on all of Konoha. Then Nagato dies,which soon after is resurrected by Kabuto using the powers of Orochimaru and the ressurection jutsu.

Funny how no one in the Naruto universe ever stays dead eh? Lmao.

except haku, zabuza, hizashi hyuuga, gato, asuma, the third, obito, rin, the fourth, danzo,shisui, fugaku, mikoshi, raiga, demon bothers, zaku,kin,dosu, those 3 rain ninja gaara killed, jiraiya, nagato..the sound 5,chiyo and a few more havnt made a comeback.. lets see who has returned...

kakashi, the rest of konoha, the 1st, and 2nd, naruto, gaara, the pain bodies...yea.. and akatsuki...and possibly madara's brother if thats who kabuto resurected...

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
He's not dead.

4,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
naadz
MY FRIEND JUST TOLE ME THAT KAKASHI IS GONNA DIE T.T T.T T.T PLZZZZZ TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE!! HE SURVIVED RIGHT ?

yes he did survive but its dumm cause the person who killed him brought him back to life thats just weird i dont get it question question question question question question question question question question question

Demonic Hunter

Old news is old.

3,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
no he will not die

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Spoiler Alert >.>
Well he does die from Pain and when Nagato does die he does something that bring everyone back to life and Kakashi cames back. Sooooo he does die but comes back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff