I farted all over my bed. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wearing the Hokage outfit in the movie preview. I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to link it. Look it up.

I screeched a screech of joy. I'm relatively content with this.

Gracious Worshipper

To see Hokage Kakashi click here

You think we would see his face
but nope he got to keep his hidden face
with the pointy hat making him look like such a BOSS!

Prophet

Naruto should've been Hokage, not Kakashi. He never wanted to be a Kage in the first place, and Naruto has done more than enough to deserve that title. One other thing bothering me is that Tsunade is still alive, and though a Kage can abdicate their title to someone else while serving as an adviser she's not that old to really have to do that.

Kawaii Shounen

I KNEW IT, I ******** KNEW IT
/YODELS

told u guys naruto wont be hokage so fast,
'cause he kept a promise to obito after all.

who is naruto gonna tell what???

I NEED DECEMBER NOW

Kawaii Shounen

Sir Marty the Magnificent
Naruto should've been Hokage, not Kakashi. He never wanted to be a Kage in the first place, and Naruto has done more than enough to deserve that title. One other thing bothering me is that Tsunade is still alive, and though a Kage can abdicate their title to someone else while serving as an adviser she's not that old to really have to do that.

I dont think there's a problem with tsunade being alive, she could always resign.
just like how the third did it when minato took place.

Prophet

bittersweet music

I dont think there's a problem with tsunade being alive, she could always resign.

I'm gonna sound like an a** for saying this but Hiruzen was old af, way past his prime xD

Kawaii Shounen

bittersweet music

I'm gonna sound like an a** for saying this but Hiruzen was old af, way past his prime xD

it's cool lmao.

but hey... tsunade is like almost in her 60's
she just know how to look young with her jutsu....
maybe tsunade wants a break after all this war going on

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well that definitely pleases me a great deal, I always felt Kakashi deserved to be the next Hokage and was really made when Tsunade recovered after her fight with Pain.
Well well. Hinata has a nice scene in this and Sakura won't even show at all. What can we say about this? biggrin

// I saw this in tumblr someone tell me this is fake lmao

“Naruto The Last Movie Trailer”

Where’s Sakura ?

Kakashi’s wife ?
Ikr!! I seen on tumblr.
+1 for Kakshi

Wealthy Millionaire

Naruto still has a long time of learning what the duties as Hokage are.

Wealthy Millionaire

Cocoa Paws
Well well. Hinata has a nice scene in this and Sakura won't even show at all. What can we say about this? biggrin

Where’s Sakura ?

Kakashi’s wife ?
I saw that too lol

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cocoa Paws

Where’s Sakura ?

Kakashi’s wife ?

It is only the first trailer. Sakura will be shown later. They're saving the best for the last.

Prophet

II_iMuddy_II
Cocoa Paws

Where’s Sakura ?

Kakashi’s wife ?

It is only the first trailer. Sakura will be shown later. They're saving the useless for the last.

Fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces