Welcome to Gaia! ::

Itachi and sasuke vs kabuto. So there trying to undo the jutsu without killing kabuto but kabuto has a dark sage mode where he transform from a snake to a dragon like wtf lol.

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kabuto makes me want to be sick emotion_puke I can care less if they kill him or not..I just want him out of the picture some how...

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
0 Princess Moon 0
Kabuto makes me want to be sick emotion_puke I can care less if they kill him or not..I just want him out of the picture some how...

Seeker

0 Princess Moon 0
Kabuto makes me want to be sick emotion_puke

LOL.
I've always hated Kabuto but now that he can actually pose as a threat, I kind of don't mind him now.

Gh0r's Partner

Space Hunter

36,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Winter Warrior 50
I love Kabuto. Now even more that he actually gets actual facetime! emotion_awesome

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Somehow I thought orichimaru was going to control kabuto, but anyways kabuto looks like orochimaru jr haha

Greedy Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Kabuto vs the world

real cruel people hatin my kabuto.
Exotic Player IV
Somehow I thought orichimaru was going to control kabuto, but anyways kabuto looks like orochimaru jr haha

Haha I thought Orochimaru would take control of his body too but I guess Kabuto grafting his skin to his own wasn't really a mind thing but more just physical.....lol And that kind of sounds wrong. XD

Dangerous Genius

Kabuto needs to realize that without Orochimaru's DNA he is s**t.

=___=

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
i hope kabuto is defeated.

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've never really liked Kabuto. But recently, he's kind of.. sexy. I blame it all on Orochimaru. Kabuto is nothing without him. talk2hand
Epicly Deranged
I've never really liked Kabuto. But recently, he's kind of.. sexy. I blame it all on Orochimaru. Kabuto is nothing without him. talk2hand

all of wut you just said is the gods honest truth 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces