Welcome to Gaia! ::

Itachi and sasuke vs kabuto. So there trying to undo the jutsu without killing kabuto but kabuto has a dark sage mode where he transform from a snake to a dragon like wtf lol.

Newbie Noob

Kabuto makes me want to be sick emotion_puke I can care less if they kill him or not..I just want him out of the picture some how...

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
0 Princess Moon 0
Kabuto makes me want to be sick emotion_puke I can care less if they kill him or not..I just want him out of the picture some how...

Dapper Phantom

0 Princess Moon 0
Kabuto makes me want to be sick emotion_puke

LOL.
I've always hated Kabuto but now that he can actually pose as a threat, I kind of don't mind him now.

Icy Hunter

15,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love Kabuto. Now even more that he actually gets actual facetime! emotion_awesome

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Somehow I thought orichimaru was going to control kabuto, but anyways kabuto looks like orochimaru jr haha
Kabuto vs the world

real cruel people hatin my kabuto.
Hello fellow Naruto fans!!! Since you love Naruto I made a forum just for you that lets you RP and follow your ninja love. My friend and I has created a Naruto forum but on a different website(link posted at the bottom.) If you followed Naruto and just love how the show goes, this is your chance to be apart of it. With this forum you can be any made up person and take control of the Naruto story as you see fit. Its a fun forum when there's always members that join and they be very active within the RP. I hope for you all that sees this will join and be one of these active members. If you do and you like it please tell your friends and family to join and be active the more people the more the fun. We wish to get the forum populated ASAP. With the help of the true Naruto fans this forum will have the potential to be a very long lasting and populated forum. My account is Kenji and the other admin is Yukio Daichi. He also has an account on here by the name of RileyFreeman101. You can pm either of us or simply post here if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day and please give it a try thank you.
Naruto Battleground
Exotic Player IV
Somehow I thought orichimaru was going to control kabuto, but anyways kabuto looks like orochimaru jr haha

Haha I thought Orochimaru would take control of his body too but I guess Kabuto grafting his skin to his own wasn't really a mind thing but more just physical.....lol And that kind of sounds wrong. XD

Dangerous Genius

Kabuto needs to realize that without Orochimaru's DNA he is s**t.

=___=

Desirable Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Team Jacob 100
i hope kabuto is defeated.

Desirable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've never really liked Kabuto. But recently, he's kind of.. sexy. I blame it all on Orochimaru. Kabuto is nothing without him. talk2hand
Epicly Deranged
I've never really liked Kabuto. But recently, he's kind of.. sexy. I blame it all on Orochimaru. Kabuto is nothing without him. talk2hand

all of wut you just said is the gods honest truth 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games