Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Soldier

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
RIP Itachi. crying If you hate Itachi and think it's awesome that he died , tell me why. If you love Itachi and is sad about him dying,tell me why.Decide if Sasuke or Itachi is better.(Which is pretty obvious...) stare and yeah i know its pretty late to post this but....hes still awesome so yeah

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
You're a little late.

Adored Soldier

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150
lol yeah i know, but i never thought of posting this thats why xd

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Wow, we are way past that issue

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, I can simply clarify, just in case someone states it, that Sasuke didn't kill Itachi.
Hints, sickness. I said this for future notice.
Also, it's obvious that Itachi was a better man then Sasuke ever will be.

Anyways, this is super late, but I do in fact adore Itachi.
I've gone into detail so many times on why, and no, it's not cause he's hot.
It's because he's an excellent character, and I love his development.
He's a hero, selfless, had good intentions, admitted to his failures, and truly wanted peace.
He didn't seem cocky, he was smart, and he wasn't arrogant.
I kept it short and sweet.
(;
He's one of the best double/triple agents ever written.

Girl-Crazy Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Itachi gave me feels and just I love his pacifistic personality and character development.

He's not hot headed, arrogant, and idiotic like the other antagonists.
ok sorry to itachi fan girl's / ititchi fan's at all but i never liked him not once. i won't say hate because i don't but he was just another naruto person for me that's all sure was he bad a** yes was he better then that dumbo sasuke hell yes but was is the keyword with the power he oh ready had and now the power of ititachi sasuke is better now before the death ititachi

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
So long ago I can't even say I care anymore.
This topic seems a little old. Anywho uh it was needed for him to die I suppose at some point. Even if it was by the hands of a disease, still he and Sasuke fought and the first to fall who is the loser right? Might get a lot of hate from hardcore Itachi fans from that comment. But it's true.

And if anyone would like to know the probably best theory of the disease he had it would be found here

http://chuunin.livejournal.com/6039777.html

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Criminal Itachi
This topic seems a little old. Anywho uh it was needed for him to die I suppose at some point. Even if it was by the hands of a disease, still he and Sasuke fought and the first to fall who is the loser right? Might get a lot of hate from hardcore Itachi fans from that comment. But it's true.

And if anyone would like to know the probably best theory of the disease he had it would be found here

http://chuunin.livejournal.com/6039777.html

I made a topic based off of that author's theory a while ago.
The illness topic.
It was pretty interesting.

But yes, I hate to admit it, but Itachi's death was a key point in the story line.

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I cried, end of story. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Itachi is infiltrating a bad government to secure sasuke's growth. pirate

IRL Friend

Quote:
I love his pacifistic personality and character development.

how is he a pacifist? he attacked and tried to kill kakashi for little to no reason and brutally mindraped his brother
Quote:

He's a hero, selfless, had good intentions, admitted to his failures, and truly wanted peace

uh no hes a brutal selfish serial mindrapist who truly wanted his brother to suffer as much as humanly possible because "it buillds character". he helped akatsuki murder 7 innocent people, committed genocide on a massive scale including children who had no full understanding of what was happening, supported a dictatiorial regime in his village (the kind that orders kids be killed and steals peoples eyes), and planned to brainwash and enslave his own brother, taking away his god given right to be a human being.
what did he admit to? the fact he messed his brothers mind up? first thing he did when he saw sasuke was try to run away from him like a coward
Quote:

He didn't seem cocky, he was smart, and he wasn't arrogant.

he was arrogant but not in the typical way. he thinks that only his way is the correct way and anyone who tries to do otherwise must be evil and exterminated. oh and killing kids is a-ok but if your orochimaru, your great and itachi will simply let you go so you can murder thousands of people. he wont stop you
Quote:

He's one of the best double/triple agents ever written

how was he a double agent? the entire time in akatsuki, he didnt tell anyone anything of any worth. konoha fought akatsuki BLIND

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff