<3 </3

Itachi Or Sauske?

Itachi 0.76712328767123 76.7% [ 56 ]
Sauske 0.23287671232877 23.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Wealthy Millionaire

hidayahnajeeb
I'd read somewhere that Masashi Kishimoto claims that Itachi is the strongest person in the Uchiha's history..I don't remember where I read it

Probably some forum.

5,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Itachi hands down biggrin

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
hidayahnajeeb
I'd read somewhere that Masashi Kishimoto claims that Itachi is the strongest person in the Uchiha's history..I don't remember where I read it

Probably some forum.

It's true though.

Itachi is capable of rational thought when it comes to people he cares about, which is a genetic anomaly within the Uchiha.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
hidayahnajeeb

Probably some forum.

It's true though.

Itachi is capable of rational thought when it comes to people he cares about, which is a genetic anomaly within the Uchiha.

Are you saying that Itachi is stronger than Madara or he has more will power, making him become one of the only 3 Uchiha to overcome the curse of hatred?

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
hidayahnajeeb

Probably some forum.

It's true though.

Are you saying that Itachi is stronger than Madara or he has more will power, making him become one of the only 3 Uchiha to overcome the curse of hatred?

Willpower.

Can you imagine how much worse things would be if Madara wasn't ******** crazy?

Magical Star

Probably Itachi.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Itachi. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Itachi, for sure. heart

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Uchiha Itachi. ^^

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
hidayahnajeeb

Probably some forum.

It's true though.

Willpower.

lol idk. His craziness gives him that power-hungry drive

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
hidayahnajeeb

Probably some forum.

It's true though.

Willpower.

lol idk. His craziness gives him that power-hungry drive

No. wait.

Let's think about the cold, calculating mind of Itachi. This guy can see light years ahead. he knows every move, every bowel movement his enemy will have for the next eighty or so years.

Now give him the power that Madara has.

We are so ********. Like we can't even how ********. LIke damn.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
mokatheotaku
Seriously look at the facts sasuke is definately stronger cuz he does eventually kill itachi

No. Itachi got sick and died at the end of the fight. Sasuke was basically shitting himself in a corner.
Itachi -ox
mokatheotaku
Seriously look at the facts sasuke is definately stronger cuz he does eventually kill itachi

No. Itachi got sick and died at the end of the fight. Sasuke was basically shitting himself in a corner.
meh but ya know eventually if it hadn`t had turned out that way Sasuke so would`ve won

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
mokatheotaku
Itachi -ox
mokatheotaku

meh but ya know eventually if it hadn`t had turned out that way Sasuke so would`ve won

At that point in time? I doubt that. Itachi has had plenty of time to kill Sasuke, but in the end, he didn't want to do it. He let Sasuke win because he was sick.
If he wasn't sick, maybe there would be a happier ending ):
Exactly! Itachi has had many chances to kill Sasuke but he didn`t exactly because he was too weak even if Itachi wasn`t sick he probably stil would`ve been too weak obviously

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff